bicycle pants

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wear bicycle short/pants when biking. I have a couple pair, one I can remove the padding. Make it easier for cleaning. Normal spandex/lycra we wear it often when at weight room at neighbors garage. I do and my son also does wear them around the acreage when a bit of support is needed doing some of the straining tasks. Not to often we just wear them into the town for a bite to eat the the local drive in, might do that if not planning to get out of the vehicle other than a occassional pump at the gas station.

S

SirConcis

I am an odd one. I ride the bike without the chamois. I find it less confining at the thights, and I am very comfortable for many hours on the bike. This requires a good quality saddle.

However, the lycras are not very comfortable outside of cycling because when standing, the head does rub and I canKt stay fullly flaccid and it is verty distracting.

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a completive cyclist I put in a least 300 "saddle" hrs a year, and riding in shorts without a chamois isn't a problem at all.
I have dozen of shorts and bib shorts some with a heavy chamois, some with a lighter one, and some with none at all. If I am in a show-off mood I will grab the no chamois ones and go for a ride. And yes I do get a few looks from people when I stop for my post ride java and date square on the way home. I quite enjoy the way the girls behind the counter sometimes sneak peeks while I stand there fumbling for my debt card in my back jersey pocket. Also when talking to someone while standing sometimes I catching them taking a peek down. Maybe the best part of the ride.:smile: Think I will go for one now.:wink: