Bicycle shorts, naughty vs. nice

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I especially like the third pic. I love the way the white stripes on the side enhance the bulge.

This is not just a biker shorts phenomena. You'll find the same...uh..."problem" with track and crew tights as well, not to mention wrestling singlets (although there's already an extensive thread about that).

For example, check out the pics in this post:
http://www.lpsg.org/43553-wrestling-singlet-25.html#post994288

I know the bikers look hot in the shorts, but I'm finding I salivate more at the rowers and the guys in Track and Field events... I TOLD you all that tights need to make a big comeback in the gym! :biggrin1:

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting back on topic, here are some bicycle shorts pics.

In the first pic (Gerolsteiner), I love how the guy is obviously aware of his boner and is trying to pull down his top to cover it....lucky for us, he didn't succeed. :biggrin1:

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting back on topic, here are some bicycle shorts pics.

Who is the gerolsteiner_aqua guy?

Love guys in bike shorts. Ianthetall's posting of that guy in the Gerolsteiner jersey is hot; there's other pics of that guy who looks like he's seriously packing some big heat

Post the other pics or at least tell us his name.

In the first pic (Gerolsteiner), I love how the guy is obviously aware of his boner and is trying to pull down his top to cover it....lucky for us, he didn't succeed. :biggrin1:

It would be nice if he were hard, even nicer if he isn't.

Last edited:

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GOSH i GOT A SORE RIGHT HAND WITH THAT LOT!

CLICKING COPYING COLLAGING AND SENDING!
I'M STILL WANTING MORE THOUGH.
THANKS FOR SHARING THESE BUT MY HAND ACHES SO THANKS ANYWAY. ANYMORE?
THAT'S WHY I LOVE THE TOUR DE FRANCE THAT AND THE SCENERY, I'M NEVER GOING TO FLY ROUND FRANCE IN MY OWN HELICOPTER.
BICYCLE SHORTS THOUGH, HMMM, ONE TOUR THE CAMERAS FOLLOWED THE WHOLE PELATON AS THEY DROPPED THEIR BIKES AND RAN INTO A TRAFFIC ISLAND OF TREES AND PULLED DOWN THESE BIKE SHORTS AND PISSED IN A ROW! JUST BEFORE THEY ENTERED PARIS FOR THOSE AMAZING CIRCUITS.
MAP IN HAND I BEGAN TO PLAN MY FRENCH ITINERY. ALAS THEY VARY THE ROUTE (AND I USE THE TERM ADVISEDLY)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love this thread....do you think they wear cock rings?
bbb2.5

Tried it, it sucks after a while of biking -- the ring gets pushed around and generally feels like it's in the way.

The bibs I usually wear are such heavy material that I usually end up looking like a Ken doll.. :redface: :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The bibs I usually wear are such heavy material that I usually end up looking like a Ken doll.. :redface: :biggrin1:
L.O.L.! Same here. My cycling shorts are black and serve the purpose well, but it would be fun to get a pair of shorts or bibs in red or white. Assos makes some nice bibs in colors if you don't mind the price.

S

SirConcis

I wear black bike shorts. But I have always removed the chammy because I felt it got in the way between legs and seat. But after I got fully circumcised, I realised my circumcision is fairly obvious when standing up :) :) :)

Those with a chammy tend to have the visible penis lines hidden behind chammy most of the time.

Attachments