Bicycle shorts, naughty vs. nice

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ARE THOSE THINGS IN STYLE FOR ANYONE OTHER THAN BIKERS ???? :eek:

Bikers and other athletes, yeah. Everywhere else, um.., not really, unless you're a girl.

Even I think I look silly in cycling attire everywhere but on, or next to, a bike.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must pack my crap "improperly" because I don't look like any of those pictures.

But then again, all my shorts have chamois too.

Guess I will have to go buy a non-chamois pair, take pictures, and see if I can compete with all the above pictures?

B_dick20

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have the same problems as SirComcis. Even more. I put mine balls to the right and mine penis upwards and then the glans turned downwards.
It is the best feeling to ware the penis. Because of the giant bulge i wear only black. I know and others in the cyclingteam know of the well endowmed and lucky there are more. When we stopped for a drink i try to hold my hand for the bulge.

bullboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This just goes to prove why bikers need to wear spandex shorts. If they don't, their junk would get caught in the wheels!:tongue:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This just goes to prove why bikers need to wear spandex shorts. If they don't, their junk would get caught in the wheels!:tongue:

Well, in my case, not the wheels, but my nuts can get hung up on the nose of the saddle if I wear something like Under Armour. I like the idea of having a little looser fit, but when it really comes down to it, it's just better to have everything packed away even if I look like a Ken doll.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the idea of having a little looser fit, but when it really comes down to it, it's just better to have everything packed away even if I look like a Ken doll.
I usually go for a 30 - 50 mile ride on the weekends. For rides 25 miles or longer, I always wear cycling shorts. The padded crotch keeps me on the saddle longer, even if my dick gets constantly squashed from the lycra and the pad and I look like a Ken doll.

When I commute back and forth to work (only 7 1/2 miles each way), or go for a short ride, I wear mesh gym shorts and boxers and enjoy a looser fit that LeeEJ mentioned above. I have to carefully position myself on the saddle when I initially mount the bike, and then I'm good to go. Most of my gym shorts are long enough that I won't peek out. For me, the looser fit feels better overall than the cycling shorts.

Here is another idea: Wear compression shorts as outerwear. Back in April, I was riding in the Rosarito to Ensenada 50 Mile Bike Ride and stopped at the water station at the top of a huge hill. I saw a young rider taking a drink who was wearing only a pair of white compression shorts and a muscle shirt. My jaw hit the ground when I saw him standing there. The shorts had a front center panel about 4" wide. It showcased his hanging dick perfectly against his tan, lean body, and I couldn't take my eyes off him (glad I was wearing sunglasses!). I was dumbfounded at how much of him showed, yet it didn't seem to phase him. Ultimately, we had to get back on the bikes and finish the ride. Bicycle shorts, naughty vs. nice - White compression shorts are definitely naughty!

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually go for a 30 - 50 mile ride on the weekends. For rides 25 miles or longer, I always wear cycling shorts. The padded crotch keeps me on the saddle longer, even if my dick gets constantly squashed from the lycra and the pad and I look like a Ken doll.

When I commute back and forth to work (only 7 1/2 miles each way), or go for a short ride, I wear mesh gym shorts and boxers and enjoy a looser fit that LeeEJ mentioned above. I have to carefully position myself on the saddle when I initially mount the bike, and then I'm good to go. Most of my gym shorts are long enough that I won't peek out. For me, the looser fit feels better overall than the cycling shorts.

Here is another idea: Wear compression shorts as outerwear. Back in April, I was riding in the Rosarito to Ensenada 50 Mile Bike Ride and stopped at the water station at the top of a huge hill. I saw a young rider taking a drink who was wearing only a pair of white compression shorts and a muscle shirt. My jaw hit the ground when I saw him standing there. The shorts had a front center panel about 4" wide. It showcased his hanging dick perfectly against his tan, lean body, and I couldn't take my eyes off him (glad I was wearing sunglasses!). I was dumbfounded at how much of him showed, yet it didn't seem to phase him. Ultimately, we had to get back on the bikes and finish the ride. Bicycle shorts, naughty vs. nice - White compression shorts are definitely naughty!

Show us an example!!! :biggrin1:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Show us an example!!! :biggrin1:
It's too bad I didn't think to take a photo discretely being that I had my camera in my back pack. By the time I reached the water stop, I was so tired from climbing that f#$%ing hill that all I could do was look in amazement. It was like seeing someone in his underwear at a cycling event. (Not that I'm complaining!)

How many of you would wear white compression shorts in public as workout wear with nothing over them?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many of you would wear white compression shorts in public as workout wear with nothing over them?

I don't know where my white ones are (maybe I threw them out), but I've worn red Under Armour out on my own before. Didn't stop in at any shops or anything, though. Looked like the Polish cycling team except for having less padding to get in the way.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know where my white ones are (maybe I threw them out), but I've worn red Under Armour out on my own before. Didn't stop in at any shops or anything, though. Looked like the Polish cycling team except for having less padding to get in the way.
I love it! You're giving me ideas. I'll have to check out the sporting goods store.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever you do, don't buy the ones with the mesh pocket for a cup, cut out one layer of mesh, and go riding. Not until it gets warm enough, anyway. :18:

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Funny stuff. Honestly though, biking shorts would have to come in Deep Space Black not to show. lol.

I work out in them from time to time. Very comfortable.

Has anyone ever heard of www.hispandex.com? It's been around for a while. You can probably figure what it's about ;O)