Bicycle shorts, naughty vs. nice

lycraboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Me in my yellow cycling shorts. Do you like them? Or do you prefer the white one, or the skinsuit?
Please let me know. :yup:

Attachments

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow the guy on the right really has my attention, a winner all round!
Mine too! If you look closely at both photos, you can see that between the first and second photo, the guy on the right is getting a semi, and probably on his way to a full on boner. His dick is limp in the first photo, but not in the second. You can tell that the dick head is starting to strain against the fabric. He's going to have to pull the lycra out to free himself, or he's going to be in a lot of pain!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is me in my black cycling shorts just after a ride.

View attachment 53853
Awesome! When you're riding, do you have to pull your dick up and out of the way? I would imagine that the movement from pedalling would make you bone up if you didn't keep out of the line of fire.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cycling shorts vary among brands as far as how they feel. I wear Pearl Izumi for my longer bike rides to minimize the sore crotch syndrome. The lycra is snug and supportive, yet feels tight. One of my vendors at work gave me a pair of bike shorts from a company that just launched cycling apparel. The material felt great, like it was made with some % of cotton, although the label claimed 100% lycra. The material is not so restrictive as what I'm used to, and shows a great VPL. Sadly, I found out the hard way that the crotch pad was not high tech. I took a bike ride to Torrey Pines last Sunday and became saddle sore 12 miles into my ride. There is a saying that fits: "The cheapness in quality is remembered long after the cheapness in price."

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

wetnips

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn. I was on my school crew team -- way back when -- but we never had outfits like that. Damn, again. I wish we did. Gotto see if I can find sonmething like that but I don't know as if I would have a good enough reason to wear it....except to show, of course.