Bicycle shorts, naughty vs. nice

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

People have been asking me if I have other pics of that crew team. Alas, no, I don't...
That particular team is Capital Crew, from Sacramento State, CA. ( Capital Crew Rowing Team -- ). Judging by what little I can see of the background, I'm still pretty sure that I recognize it right away as being at the San Diego Crew Classic. The de facto "official" photographer of many rowing events is www.sportgraphics.com , who should have the most recent SDCC pics up now.

Freeballeruk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That particular team is Capital Crew, from Sacramento State, CA. ( Capital Crew Rowing Team -- ). Judging by what little I can see of the background, I'm still pretty sure that I recognize it right away as being at the San Diego Crew Classic. The de facto "official" photographer of many rowing events is www.sportgraphics.com , who should have the most recent SDCC pics up now.

Well as i posted earlier i really like the look of this team, fit in every way, and what i like about them even more is they dont appear to believe in wearing anything under their suits, not 1 of them!:biggrin1:

Many thanks to Novice btm for the link to pics there are soo many nice ones on there, here are a few i lifted-

Attachments

Last edited:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks to novie for identifying the crew team and to flashguy for putting in the effort to find more pics. (There are so very many pictures on that site, I wasn't up to it myself.)

Note to everyone: Whenever possible, post a link to pics instead of attachments. When you post a pic as an attachment, LPSG shrinks it down from it's original size. If you post a link everyone can see the full-sized image. Thanks.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I loved being on the rowing team (the people were great and so were the uniforms). The four and eight seat skulls just didn't like me in them; apparently my stroke was too long and I influenced our course.

5inchAussie

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well as i posted earlier i really like the look of this team, fit in every way, and what i like about them even more is they dont appear to believe in wearing anything under their suits, not 1 of them!:biggrin1:

QUOTE]

They are quite visible too.

D

deleted3782

I was in Virginia City, MT last year when three guys rode into town on bikes and in bike shorts. Virginia City is a kind of western ghost town, so they really stood out in contrast to the tourists. They stood out even more when I noticed their noticeable crotches. All three guys were very attractive, but one of them was uber attractive and he had the biggest crotch. I couldn't stare gap-jawed, so...ok I admit...stood downstream in the line of stores they were visiting along the wooden board walk. Sure enough, my patience paid off, and they madetheir way past me. Wow. So they went into a candy store...and I followed and lurked a little bit as they picked out candy. As much of a perv as this shows me to be...I did not follow them into the bathroom...which I easily could have done. Just shows how restrained I can be. :tongue: It wa really cool to watch three guys with so much confidence that they walk amongst the clothed folks with ease.

D_Scotty Bagpipe

Account Disabled
Media
e9d0255a-bf05-41a7-9b38-175c84022ec6.JPG

here's my (personal) contribution.

scyguy46

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cal,
Great observation, always wondered why black is popular seems like it would be hot to wear on a hot and sunny day. Anyway I've been watching the Tour de France and enjoy seeing the VPL's especially at the finishing sprints.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Many thanks to Novice btm for the link to pics there are soo many nice ones on there, here are a few i lifted-

And if you live locally and want to help out, the team is looking for volunteers:

Want to volunteer to prepare or serve food for the rowers at the regattas?
Go to the webpage to sign up.
Capital Crew Rowing Team
Please state the name of regatta and time available.

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya gotta wonder if the photographer who takes the group shots doesn't also take a few extreme closeups of a provocative crotch for his own collection. I would if I had a telephoto lens.

And when I see those types of group shots or sporting events where so many crotches are on display, I wonder what individual males sometimes think when they see another guys junk on display like that. You suppose they ever wish to see more??:wink: