bicycle

B_Jordan85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does frequent bicycling make your testicles hurt?
For the last week my left testicle has ached a bit. the only lifestyle change i made in the last few months. (its sore around the bottom of the oval.)

c_slider123

Just Browsing
Media
sounds like you have the wrong style saddle on your bike... you are pinching off the blood and nerve flow to your boys and that is not good... get a pair of good cycling shorts and a good seat and things will feel much better.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I usually wear boxers or freeball but I switch to briefs or a jockstrap when biking. One in a while I forget, and yes, my balls ache for a while afterward. I do want to ask my local bike shop to recommend a jel or other type of seat.

Reactions: Summershorts

LessThanBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You need to go to your local bike shop and get a seat made specifically for a dude. They have a recess in the thin bit between your legs to make some room for the nerves in there.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to go to your local bike shop and get a seat made specifically for a dude. They have a recess in the thin bit between your legs to make some room for the nerves in there.
+1 Very important if you plan to ride a lot. I bought an anatomically correct seat 4 years ago for my fitness bike and have since racked up over 9,000 miles comfortably. I bought a new road bike in early April and had to order a new seat right away. Even though both of my bikes have anatomically correct seats, the seat on the fitness bike is more padded and cush, and will allow me to wear street clothes. The seat on the road bike is less padded and will only permit me to wear cycling shorts if I'm going more than 5 miles. Today will be my first long ride on the road bike with the new seat. We'll see how it goes.