bicycle

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Jordan85, May 22, 2009.

1. B_Jordan85

B_Jordan85 New Member

does frequent bicycling make your testicles hurt?
    For the last week my left testicle has ached a bit. the only lifestyle change i made in the last few months. (its sore around the bottom of the oval.)

2. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're supposed to take off the saddle and replace it with a dildo, silly! That way you won't get ball ache, however, your arse might be sore after a few miles.:biggrin1:

3. c_slider123

c_slider123 New Member

sounds like you have the wrong style saddle on your bike... you are pinching off the blood and nerve flow to your boys and that is not good... get a pair of good cycling shorts and a good seat and things will feel much better.

4. coxslover

coxslover Active Member

Albums:
    I usually wear boxers or freeball but I switch to briefs or a jockstrap when biking. One in a while I forget, and yes, my balls ache for a while afterward. I do want to ask my local bike shop to recommend a jel or other type of seat.

5. LessThanBig

LessThanBig New Member

You need to go to your local bike shop and get a seat made specifically for a dude. They have a recess in the thin bit between your legs to make some room for the nerves in there.

6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Yes, and it also makes you temporarily impotent.

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Nope, normally not. look for the right saddle and things will be solved, also think of a proper stuffed pants. good luck

8. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    +1 Very important if you plan to ride a lot. I bought an anatomically correct seat 4 years ago for my fitness bike and have since racked up over 9,000 miles comfortably. I bought a new road bike in early April and had to order a new seat right away. Even though both of my bikes have anatomically correct seats, the seat on the fitness bike is more padded and cush, and will allow me to wear street clothes. The seat on the road bike is less padded and will only permit me to wear cycling shorts if I'm going more than 5 miles. Today will be my first long ride on the road bike with the new seat. We'll see how it goes.

Draft saved Draft deleted