Bicycling - impotence

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
let's resurrect another old thread.

haven't been able to interpret what lowhangers is saying.

several bike seats are made to take the pressure off your junk. your bike seat should be adjusted so that when riding you do not slide forward or have to keep pushing yourself back, but you don't want the seat leaning to far backwards. it's a fine balance. your butt bones should be sitting squarely on the back portion of the seat. I have been riding a long time, and if I experience any tingling or numbness while riding, I'm either sitting wrong or my seat has slipped. I ride 5-7 miles a day. sometimes more.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll get severe shrinkage if I wear spandex cycling shorts and go on a long ride, although it resolves itself within an hour or so. I'll occasionally wear them because of the padding for my ass, but because my cock isn't long enough to tuck downward, the spandex irritates the head, causing abrasion and temporary shrinkage. Usually, I'll wear underwear and any other sort of shorts and deal with the less comfortable seat to spare the discomfort for my dick.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get so horny while riding my bike. I love wearing lyrca spandex bike shorts and enjoy looking at others with nice packages. I am always so horny when I get home and I strip out of my bike shorts and take care of it. I have ever often wanted to find a biker to take home with me and go at it, but that has not happened as of yet.

D_B_Olly

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been biking for 15 yrs and I have never had a problem with impotence. Correct bike fit and cycling shorts are the key. But a good fitting saddle is probably the most important thing**to cyclcycling comfort. If you have any numbness something is not adjusted properly. I ride several thousand miles a year, with many rides over 100 miles in 1 day. My longest ride ever was 200 miles in one day. So I feel I'm a good candidate to show this is hype. I'm like some of you guys here I'm actually horny sometimes after a long ride and have even wanked afterwards. Lol! The shrinkage one poster spoke of is completely normal, blood that usually is in the penis is used now in the body for cooling it and because of the intense energy put forth, the body needs all the blood it can get. Besides it is a good thing the penis shrinks during intense exercise to keep it smaller. I frequent a popular cycling forum and there is threads about shrinkage. Now we are not just talking about shrinkage but massive shrinkage!!!! :D