Biden Calls Obama Ad "Terrible"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trinity, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Biden forgets himself, has to be reigned in and slapped around and reminded what team he's supposed to be on. Then Biden spins, reverses everything he said and only proves what a gaffe machine he is and that the Obama campaign is awfully egregious in their own attack ads to be making their own VP Nominee embarrass himself and the campaign.

The Huffington Post
    Sept. 23, 2008
    Biden Calls Obama Ad "Terrible," Walks It Back (VIDEO) - excerpt
    Rachel Weiner

Joe Biden told CBS' Katie Couric last night that an ad painting John McCain as unable to use a computer was "terrible."
    "I thought that was terrible, by the way," Biden told Couric. "I didn't know we did it. If I'd had anything to do with it, we'd have never done it. And I don't think Barack, you know, I mean, I just think -- I don't think there was anything intentional about that."

YouTube - Biden: Obama ad attacking McCain "Terrible"

"While the New York Times and other media outlets were silent in the face of Barack Obama's shameless and dishonorable attack on John McCain, even Obama's own running mate has now condemned the ad as 'terrible,' admitting he never would have approved it. Barack Obama has brought the sleazy gutter politics of Chicago to our national stage, exposing his call for a 'new politics' as a lie and embarrassing even his own running-mate with the low road campaign he's running." - McCain Spokesperson Brian Rogers

2. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Did something die in the crawlspace?

3. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    wtf is your point? Seriously. The man was stating his opinion. Why does that make him, obama or anyone else less qualified to be president. Your posts are really getting on my nerves.

I don't care if you post something with some relivance or some substance, But just posting bullshit worthless thread after bullshit worthless thread is really draining.

4. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Guy-jin Calls Trinity Post "Trollbait"

5. OCMuscleJock

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trinity....you should really think before you post stuff. You have no grasp on reality and what the consequences of McCain as pres. REALLY will do to our country. Even the Russians said if McCain is elected they are rearming with nukes...restarting the Cold War all over again. Also, How ANY woman would vote for this republican ticket is totally out of their minds.
    I try to stay out of political rants on here...but seriously, you're doing nothing to help the McCain campaign by posting all the crap on here...you're actually turning anyone that reads your babble against it. If you intend to post ...try backing up ALL sides of the issue...instead of just posting the conservative view. Do your homework instead of being an ideologue like that cunt Anne Coulter or Shawn Hannity.

6. lucky8

Gold Member

"I can see Russia from Alaska"....speaks volumes

7. pym

pym New Member

Hey Trinity, How come you never post anything on this site that isn't GOP politically motivated ? What is your motivation for coming to this site? What do you think about AIDS? CUM-SHOT compilations? DICK-CHEESE{YUM or YUCK?}, HORSE DICK TRANNY's? These are just some of the varied topics posted and enquired about on this site. What are your thought's on these matters? Surprise the shit out of us all, and let us know what you think regarding these topics. Somehow i doubt you'll find relevant answers to these thought provoking inquire's in your GOP handbook of 'SHIT TO SAY'.

8. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I would love to see trinity's ballot. Something tells me she is voting straight "R"s. I think the fact she is trying to defend creationism speaks volumes about who "she" really is. She never was even a Hillary supporter. She is part of Rush Limbaugh's Operation Chaos.

9. lucky8

Gold Member

I really dont see how her posts aren't in violation of the ToS. I hate to be like that because everyone is free to express themselves, but it's clear that Trinity only comes to this forum to intentionally make threads that are inteded to cause a rise out of people...last time I checked, that's a ToS violation...

10. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Well put.. regardless of their validity, the sophomoric reactions speak volumes.

"ntentionally make threads that are inteded to cause a rise out of people...last time I checked, that's a ToS violation"

But that's complete bullshit... you can pull counter on 90% of the threads going the other way... a la "Palin is a bimbo"... look at every and any thread Phil Ayesho starts. Spare me silly.

11. pym

pym New Member

Phil Ayesho actually has Something to say. That's worth reading......

12. rockyasyouneed

To say that the only reason McCain doesn't/can't use a computer is because of his war injurues is very disingenous and a real insult the 100's of quadrapelics, deaf and blind people that operate a computer , finish their MBA and JD's . I am not going to give him a total pass on this one.

13. lucky8

Gold Member

Well the issue I have with her doesn't really stem from any politcal differences, I could care less if she's slamming McCain or if she's slamming Obama. It's the fact that the ONLY threads she ever makes are controversial topics that she knows damn well will cause a rise out of people. Yes, there are democrats here who constantly slam republicans, but the difference I see between these people and Trinity is that they make other contributions to the site than just polluting this place with politcal half truths. The main difference between her and Phil is that Phil makes posts about other topics too. Yes, he may not like the republican party, but he doesn't dedicate every single thread to McCain bashing, whereas Trinity repeatedly makes an effort to come to a site that she knows is dominately democratic and cause a rise out of the people here. What if the only threads I started were about "the immorality of homosexuality?" I too have a right to express myself, but thread after thread after thread of me saying homosexuality is immoral (i dont think this btw) gets to the point where it is obvious I am making these posts not to share information, but to get a reaction out of other people. That's my take on it anyways...

14. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    whatever anyone who gets mad at any political thread posted on a large penis forum needs to get a life or suck on some dilznilz. Read another post. Look at another forum. For those who don't like obama a lofty pro obama post is just as irritating as a pro mccain one.

15. lucky8

Gold Member

Agreed, and i'm not calling for Trinity's ban, but i call it like i see it and really couldn't care less if trinity stops posting or keeps posting these topics, just throwin it out there that it's a little excessive, if for anything, her sake. 1Bigg1 was banned for doing this shit a few months ago and I don't understand why this was so, all he was doing was bashing democrats, same thing she's doing, and he was banned...

16. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    He probably wouldn't have been banned if he was bashing republicans

17. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The only way liberals know how to respond to posts is by insulting and swearing.

That was a fact that Trinity posted...whats that saying...if you can't stand the heat...

18. lucky8

Gold Member

invest in air conditioning?

19. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

No a liberal wouldn't do that because it's causes global warming...they would rather be uncomfortable and irritated.

Draft saved Draft deleted