Biden's 'fairness' for kids

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gold is totally safe and not at all volatile. I suggest you put all of your money in it.

it is safe if you are hedged properly. I should know, I traded gold futures in my first year as an assistant trader

but sorry, i don't put all my money in one place.

I am all cash at the moment, with a small portion in gold and some fixed income situations.

so thanks for the great advice :rolleyes:

D_Davy_Downspout

Account Disabled
Media
it is safe if you are hedged properly. I should know, I traded gold futures in my first year as an assistant trader

but sorry, i don't put all my money in one place.

I am all cash at the moment, with a small portion in gold and some fixed income situations.

so thanks for the great advice :rolleyes:

Clearly you made a killing in carriage returns. Going long on the white space in your posts?

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly you made a killing in carriage returns. Going long on the white space in your posts?

if i could go long on the white space in my posts, I'd start my own foundation to help those without enough white space :smile:

but since i was betting long on my own white space before i typed it, technically, it would be insider trading, which is illegal :wink:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let's go back to Starinvestors original point. Poor people are lazy.

Discuss.

The point was that Lunchpail Joe Biden's fairness policies are very fair to lazy people; not so fair to hardworking people.

Look me up if you are ever in Cincinnati. I'll take you for a cruise through some areas which will give you sufficient evidence of laziness and apathy.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
You know what is really stupid about all this arguing? The president can't raise or lower taxes. The president cannot appropriate funds. Only the United States Congress can do that. No matter what a president wants, the general public can raise so much hell with congress that they can stop it.
Read your United States Constitution. Better yet, get a copy of one.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The point was that Lunchpail Joe Biden's fairness policies are very fair to lazy people; not so fair to hardworking people.

You STILL have this mentality that the majority of people who are poor or struggling in this country are lazy.

Look me up if you are ever in Cincinnati. I'll take you for a cruise through some areas which will give you sufficient evidence of laziness and apathy.

Unless you're willing to show that 50% of the population of your city, or basically more than 420,000 people are indeed slacking off and not working, don't bother trying to confirm your crazy ideology. And considering that your city only has an unemployment rate of 6.3%, even though 28% of the people living in your own city are at or below the poverty level, proving your case is impossible.

Cincinnati Refinance
Unemployment Rate: Cincinnati-Middletown, OH-KY-IN Metropolitan Statistical Area, Ohio; Percent; NSA

Pull your pants up. Your "bias" is showing. :rolleyes: