big 11inch bobby

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i can respect your honesty about it. But im willing to find out if he's fake before accusing him of it. I dont think his pics look fake. There are some more obvious looking fake pics out there i guess.

I don't know what this yahoo is saying to you BHR but, Im sure its nothing worth reading which is why I have him on ignore, Hey BHR!!!

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what this yahoo is saying to you BHR but, Im sure its nothing worth reading which is why I have him on ignore, Hey BHR!!!

How can you ignore someone and call him a "yahoo" at the same time?

He is covering the base because it is a plasitc penis. He is doing it in every photo. If he was the real deal he'd take his hand away.

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey bud, welcome aboard! With all due respect your cock looks large, but more like 8 inches large, maybe 9 inches...regardless it looks real to me, and you're definetely hung by most people's standards. I'm always up for a good chat and conversation, feel free to pm me. Peace!:smile:

Lng_1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ahhhh... BedHead... you are too yummy! We have chatted before. In fact you made some xtube vids public so my wife and I could enjoy! And although I'd love to cam with you, I am only taking a break from work. I don't think "camming" would set a good example for the staff! lol

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Bedhead....I've always wandered if you could check me out to rate me, if that's alright. Sorry if this comes off annoying, I am sorry, and won't ask again, thanks:smile:

PS: my stats are in each picture

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh i wish i could cam with ya today. But i've got a kid at home with tons of homework i have to assist her with!

PM me and i will give you my email and you can send me some pics. You have no idea how much it gets me off to know you and your wife enjoying watching our vids. I made them in hopes that ladies would enjoy them as well!

Brandon801

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not to create controversy.. but the penis looks real.. just perhaps the tag is not quite accurate.. quite often we grab the base to produce the best erection for photos.. (everyone wants to show their best..).. but let us look toward the hand for measuring purposes.. the average "man hand" should be between 3-4" across the knuckles.. obviously some bigger and some smaller.. let us assume he is in the 3.5" across range.. It appears that he is looking to "grab the bat" so to speak.. 2 x times.. plus some extra.. so let us put it at 8" or so.. IMHO.. It is science people.. nothing more.... .. lol