Big Al: correcting penile curvature

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by koktong, Aug 10, 2009.

1. koktong

koktong New Member

Hi Big Al, great to see you back.

I've recently gained about 3 cm in length and considerable girth "0.25 inches". I want to thank you for your invaluable guidance.

However, i've recently acquired an uncharacteristic penile curvature, sort of tilt to the right slightly ( about 5 degrees), as i've mentioned earlier that i jelq exclusively with my right hand previously, which had led to my penis being angled to the right. I've tried to jelq for about 3 weeks with my left hand, and the problem seems to be correcting by itself.

My queries are: Should i continue to jelq with my other hand, ie left? Would the CC(not sure whats that piece of tissue in the penile chamber) of my underdeveloped chamber develop in its turgidity and hardness? i've realised that my developed chamber has seems to be a little rougher and more hardy as compared to the underdeveloped one. Ok, my niggling doubts about Peyronie's again, hehe.

With regards to my also befuddling upward curvature (5 degrees up), whilst fully erect, would you recommend me to jelq downwards to correct this problem? I've tried doing that lightly and i DESPERATELY want to correct that problem. Would jelqing continuously downwards alleviate my slight upward (natural) curve?

Thanks for addressing my pent-up concerns. Cheers.

2. Big Al

Gold Member

Glad to hear of your gains :)

You should continue to try to jelq using both hands to prevent any one sided curves. Jelqing in the opposite direction of your curve will help you correct it and should even out both corpora cavernosa, as will doing the exercises outlined in this part of the basic routine: http://www.lpsg.org/1805590-post43.html

3. koktong

koktong New Member

It is not difficult to detect, and an examination of the area at the base of the curvature will show whether or not a person has Peyronie's or natural curvature of the penis.

How do you actually diagnose a peyronie's using self examination? And is the plaque distinctive? like a conspicuous lump at the shaft? meanwhile i'll start jelqing with both hands for effective gains ;)

Thanks for the advice, ad hominem ;p

4. Big Al

Gold Member

You're welcome :)

The Payronie's plaque is definitely distinctive- both to the touch and visually. You'd be able to feel it even when your penis is in the flaccid state.

5. ETown7

ETown7 Active Member

Albums:
    does it feel like a small vieny like hard deposit on one side of the penis near the base?

6. Big Al

Gold Member

To be certain it would be best to get checked by a urologist. Just know that Peyronie's is not a common condition, and what you're describing sounds more like a thrombosed vein.

7. koktong

koktong New Member

Big Al thanks for allaying my fears, i've recently got a checkup and a referral to a urologist next month; will keep you updated of it.

i doubt PE would inflict such an irreparable damage to me penis for that matter, since i'm physically active, young(21), havent had rough sex in almost as long as i could recall, and my lymphatic health of my penis should be in excellent state, which should prevent any fibrous plaque buildup.

really, its good to have an expert regularly helping us unknowing and ignorant neophytes in this PE thingy, which is strange but it really works.

cheers :)

8. Big Al

Gold Member

Thanks for the kind words :) I hope you get a completely clean bill of health.

Draft saved Draft deleted