@Big Al: Peyronie's Disease

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
Hi Big Al, the Peyronie's Disease is leaving me very concerned.

Do you think jelqing at high intensity (80-100%) erections will lead to the calcification of the penile tissues due to excessive pressure applied?

I understand that jelqing at high intensity are for girth gains, would it possibly lead to Peyronie's Disease? Im fill with apprehension :S

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You would have to do severe damage to your penis in order to cause Peyronie's. In the 11 years that I've been involved in PE I've never heard of anyone getting Peyronie's from it- on the contrary. Particular exercises can be used to correct curvature and break down some of the fibrous plaques associated with Peyronie's.

Remember, PE should be about total penile health. The goal should be a bigger, harder, stronger, fitter penis, which is why an intensive but safe routine is recommended.

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
Big Al: thanks for your reply.

Lately throughout the last month, i've been applying the normal jelq routine with my grip BIASED towards the right on the left shaft of my penis, ie a grip that tends my penis to the RIGHT. i do it at high erection levels, of 200 jelqs a day, taking a day off a week. i've noticed that that particular part of my penis has kind of gained in girth, and shows similar symptoms to the peyronie's disease, ie it has a SLIGHTLY harder skin. is it a sign of a gain in girth? or more like i should take a break from PE? OR try to jelq the other way to solve the problem?

thanks for your advise. really worried.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big Al: thanks for your reply.

Lately throughout the last month, i've been applying the normal jelq routine with my grip BIASED towards the right on the left shaft of my penis, ie a grip that tends my penis to the RIGHT. i do it at high erection levels, of 200 jelqs a day, taking a day off a week. i've noticed that that particular part of my penis has kind of gained in girth, and shows similar symptoms to the peyronie's disease, ie it has a SLIGHTLY harder skin. is it a sign of a gain in girth? or more like i should take a break from PE? OR try to jelq the other way to solve the problem?

thanks for your advise. really worried.

You're welcome :)

I truly believe you're getting worried over nothing.

Peyronie's is characterized by hard plaques that cause severe bending and limits erectile length. Jelqing with one hand exclusively can cause a slight curvature (though not Peyronie's- despite what some scaremongers will tell you).

Try jelqing with your non-dominant hand for awhile. When things correct themselves resume jelqing using both hands equally.

Last edited:

koktong

Just Browsing
Media
Big al thank you. After reading your posts and checked out various medical sites i believe im getting over-hyped over the possibility of sustaining the peyronie's disease!

I've regained the lost courage of jelqing tonight, by using my non-dominant hand and apply pressure on the other underdeveloped shaft. It seems that the left shaft is more sturdy than the right one...due to my mono-jelqing using only my hand. Shouldnt be a case of peyronie's since im only a mere 21 years. And to think i lost sleep last night because of this possible phenomenon! The curvature is only a slight 5 degress to the right...i think im worried over nothing...lol.

Thank you big al for your invaluable guidance and passion in penile enlargement. :)

kudos!