Big and bigger

dijstra: we were having good sex last night when the half time pillow talk turned to my dick size...

beth wanted to know how big i actiually was; she'd seen that I'd been here a few times recently and been to the sex toys party ... and I said I hadn't measured for years (true) ... so she got out a dress making tape and proceeded wank me hard then check.

Results were not brilliant 7"x5" to my tum or 8.5" with the fat pushed in (i'm 70lb over weight) ...i expressed some disappointment and she siad she could do something about it...to cut a long story short her view was that I have two sizes...normal and super big when i'm really aroused..and she went on to prove it...

we fucked normally (cunt and clit stuff) for 10 mins or so and she measured ... still just over 7.5"

then she really put her heart into my cock making it the centre of everything we were doing...talked about fucking and everything she was doing to me ...not letting me cum...keeping me just at the edge with her cunt, mouth and hands ... this went on for 40 or so minutes and I was bursting -- boy did I need to shoot.. finally she fucked me really slowly ... wanking me with her hand on the bit that wasn;t inside her ... still not letting me cum and then pulled me out and measured me 10.6" (11.7 with the fat pushed back) and 6.5" round the shaft and almost 8" round the bottom of the glans (bell end/ knob).

she says that i have two sizes, normal sex and big fuck...and big fuck is 3" longer and thicker than normal...and that when i'm bursting which she likes to keep me at for ages my glans/knob really lock me into her...

does anyone else have this....or do you only measure when wanking...

Dij

btw when she'd done with the tape she slid onto me and sat still wanking what was left outside really slowly with her hand until i came (fuck that was the best laod i've ever shot and the best orgasm i think ive ever ever had) ...then soft fucked me in her clit hood untill she had the wettest orgasm ever. - size is important and talking about it is the wildest thing you can do - we fucked a couple of more times but nothing compares to the size fuck....shes promised another round tonight....thanks lpsg for the best sex i've ever had...

Also do you measure the widest bit roudn on the knob or the shaft, beth thinks knob i think shaft what do you think?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
dij....others will jump in here following me with their ideas and that's fine. ;)

Typically, the girth (circumference) is most commonly thought of in terms of the widest portion of the SHAFT and not just the glans circumference...although for guys who have a more pronounced "flaring" cornona edge, that extra width then CAN make a difference! Shaft "width" varies from one to another--some are wider at base, some wider towards the middle, etc.

As to stages of "erection and erection length" this too, varies. I'm convinced it's all a matter of different factors or, a combination thereof--from wavering degrees of arousal to even an "age factor". Not all men's erections "behave" the very same way" every single time. Some of us may even be reluctant to admit to that.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I don't see how that's possible...I know if you're overweight you're supposed to be able to get about 1" back max...hmm. I'd like to know what everyone else thinks...

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As near as I can tell, the only difference in my erect size is that my glans gets bigger and harder when I'm more aroused, or when I'm ready to cum.

But I have different paths to a full erection. Sometimes it starts getting stiff, and starts standing up, before it is anywhere near full size. Other times, particularly if I'm very warm and very relaxed (like stepping out of a hot bath or jacuzzi), it will attain pretty much full length, while staying at its flaccid girth, and still be totally soft; then it gets erect as it plumps up.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Well, having looked at my penis in some detail, it gets rock hard and is very nearly 8" otherwise its around 7/7.5" when 'average hard' I also notice an inch isnt really all that much...Also, the more turned on I am, the thicker my dick gets, sometimes its looked really thin, others really thick. So yeah there is a difference in erection, maybe more than two stages...

mimosurfDutch

Expert Member
Media
For sure, there is the pre-sex erection and that super-firm, fully-engorged, so stiff it hurts good erection. If I am with a woman at the time and I begin my "march towards orgasm" thrusts... I can feel additional "clicking" inside her as my member rubs/pressures additional parts of her innards.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's great that you have the doc's diagnosis, dijstra, and here's hoping the medication will remedy your problem. Thanks for keeping us informed about one of the problems with being so hung and the importance of seeing a doctor.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Good luck dijstra.

Returning to your original question, I am one of those where erection size varies a lot; and in a way a "two stage" erection just about describes it.

I imagine all men vary more than they realise, but it may be more noticeable and create a bigger variation in very well endowed men. I suppose I get some erections which are less than my standard length of just over ten inches, but so long as I am not too tired, fit, and well aroused, that doesn't happen too often.

But I do get supersized erections from time to time: Like everyone else, I swell up a bit bigger as I pass the point of no return (but who thinks of getting out the tape measure then?); but once I have come, if I am extremely aroused and need to come a second time I hold this bigger size and usually increase it a bit futher, I feel and see myself getting just a bit longer and fatter and especially considerably larger in the head. I seem never get to this extra size any other way, unless I get hard again almost as soon as I have gone soft.

It doesn't happen as much as it used to 30 years ago .. but it still does happen from time to time. ;) I have always thought it was a question of extra arousal combined with the skin (especially at the glans) being stretched out by the pressure if I maintain an erection for a very long time.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Max@Nov 13 2004, 11:25 AM
But I do get supersized erections from time to time: Like everyone else, I swell up a bit bigger as I pass the point of no return (but who thinks of getting out the tape measure then?);
[post=263621]Quoted post[/post]​

I have just begun to realize this. My standard size is 8" in length. When I am super aroused (after intense edging or right before I blow--and I DID take out the tape measure)--I measure at anywhere from 8.5" to 8.75".

Charles88

Experimental Member
Media
Definitely. I have two different erection sizes. There is when I get hard and well, am hard. But then the second is when I am really turned on by something and my cock is just raging hard.

cocksure

Experimental Member
Media
I too have two sizes normal and ultra engorged. We use a cockring occasionally to cheat and aquire the supersize that ya'll are talking about. Normally Its just ultra exited pre-climax stage that I aquire the huge dimensions. but occasionally for a different feel for me and her I will put it on early after she is ready. Usually cant start out with it or else it is a little much for her but a few minutes in she will let me put it on and really feel that extra "clicking" as someone else described it. The downside is it speeds me along all the extra sensation but a lot of times it speeds her along as well anyways It also allows me to keep the firmness even after I have climaxed so I can easily go along with her a few extra minutes till she's done. Its the only toy we really use. I would recomend it to anyone there are a million different ones out there ours is just a homemade device just dont go overboard and hurt yourself but they are easy to fabricate out of almost anything just make sure they can be realeased or else you will be in trouble :eek:

kinggalaxia

Experimental Member
Media
it's happened to me a few times. Like I suddenly click into the 'next stage' and grow to almost 7 (not much) but I do get thicker, lol

Just got a hung boyfriend too...and it was big when I sucked him off. Yet later, he said that wasn't his hardest. So now I'm wonderin... :lol:

Meh...in general, most of us have more than one stage, so to speak. It's called 'horny' and 'animal-horny'. Methinks that once we hit the primal state of sex and hormones, our dicks get even bigger than their normal erections.

but then again, I'm a virgin so whatta I know? hehehe

Holly38G

Experimental Member
Media
Houston, but I work for an airline so I travel
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my experience I have seen that my partners can be different sizes. Some showed very substantial differences. In the largest men, the differences between their erections were the biggest. One man told me it had no idea why, but his size could vary by two to three inches or more. He was enormous anyway, so even his "smaller" size was amazing. Several men who I thought were fully aroused and huge, surprised me by actually getting quite a bit bigger later. So do I think the person who wrote and said he grew 3 inches in size is possible? Yes. I have seen it.

dayne: With me its when I go from over 8.5 to 9 or so. I love the look on someones face when they feel it when it happen. The fucking is already great and suddenly you get "what the hell was that!" It gives us both a rush.

I know most guys get harder as they fuck. For me it can be a sudden thing just like I described. :eek: