Big and hoping to still make it bigger...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by D_biggeragettin1, Oct 10, 2011.

1. D_biggeragettin1

D_biggeragettin1 New Member

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, thought that I'd finally post! I've grown up always wondering about how my cock compared to other men. I realize that I am "big" but have always wanted it to be really "huge" ..so I have just begun to work on a penis enlargement program. As far as I am concerned, it can never be big enough.

I am still a virgin and would like to get over a lot of my fears about sex and intimacy. Thank you for your support and encouragement!

I look forward to talking with you all - and please take a look at my gallery.

Best to everyone!!!

2. D_Donald Dock

D_Donald Dock New Member

That looks big enough. You say "As far as I am concerned, it can never be big enough." That may be how you see it, but a woman would see that differently and say that it's too big. If it's too big then it can create problems in your sex life. Not every women is into big cocks and it may put some off. So increasing it's size, it already looks mighty big enough, may be a mistake. As for penis enlargement programs, I would be cautious about that, that can have problems of it's own and doesn't always work. If you haven't done so already, talk to some of the guys on here before embarking on such a program, if you think it is necessary.

3. MrToolhung

Gold Member

Welcome and enjoy your stay! But you look very big and I don't think you need to increase your size.

4. D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang Account Disabled

Welcome =)

Looks like a good size to me. remember what they say about too much of a good thing. Just remember that the bigger you are the more considerate of you're partner (straight, gay, whatever) you have to be, last thing you want is to hurt someone.

5. Big Del

Gold Member

Welcome and best of luck

6. parchissi

Gold Member

Welcome and thanks for sharing. Cheers.

7. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    From your pics, I think it is quite big enough. Certainly something to be proud of.
    Also, enjoy looking at what other members have.

8. D_biggeragettin1

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! ;)

9. D_biggeragettin1

Thanks, I appreciate that, but I still think that I have a ways to go before I'm in the "danger zone." I'm only about 8.3x5 right now...I think I just look bigger on camera!

10. weho48

weho48 Well-Known Member

have no fears really!

11. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome. I think you might want to reconsider the "it can never be big enough" philosophy. Especially with you being straight. You have a huge cock already - make no mistake. Don't believe the internet inches and all the FUD. You have a huge cock, period. Also, do consider that for almost all women, there is something as "too big". And I can tell you from my personal experience that your size is already in the category of "too big" for a lot of women. (LPSG members will disagree, but hey, we are the elite)

So, you should be happy with what you have got.

12. D_biggeragettin1

Thanks - I appreciate it. It's hard to get a real honest perspective on this!

13. jokercock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the only important thing is to be in peace with yourself, if you want it bigger just do it :)

14. D_Mr_Ciao

D_Mr_Ciao New Member

I know the feeling, I'm big swell but I'm never big enough , never satisfied... but your pics looks really good, welcome !

Draft saved Draft deleted