Big and hoping to still make it bigger...

D_biggeragettin1

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, thought that I'd finally post! I've grown up always wondering about how my cock compared to other men. I realize that I am "big" but have always wanted it to be really "huge" ..so I have just begun to work on a penis enlargement program. As far as I am concerned, it can never be big enough.

I am still a virgin and would like to get over a lot of my fears about sex and intimacy. Thank you for your support and encouragement!

I look forward to talking with you all - and please take a look at my gallery.

Best to everyone!!!

D_Donald Dock

Experimental Member
Media
Hi Guys,

Long time lurker, thought that I'd finally post! I've grown up always wondering about how my cock compared to other men. I realize that I am "big" but have always wanted it to be really "huge" ..so I have just begun to work on a penis enlargement program. As far as I am concerned, it can never be big enough.

I am still a virgin and would like to get over a lot of my fears about sex and intimacy. Thank you for your support and encouragement!

I look forward to talking with you all - and please take a look at my gallery.

Best to everyone!!!
That looks big enough. You say "As far as I am concerned, it can never be big enough." That may be how you see it, but a woman would see that differently and say that it's too big. If it's too big then it can create problems in your sex life. Not every women is into big cocks and it may put some off. So increasing it's size, it already looks mighty big enough, may be a mistake. As for penis enlargement programs, I would be cautious about that, that can have problems of it's own and doesn't always work. If you haven't done so already, talk to some of the guys on here before embarking on such a program, if you think it is necessary.

D_Ivanna_Wanka-Wang

Account Disabled
Media
Welcome =)

Looks like a good size to me. remember what they say about too much of a good thing. Just remember that the bigger you are the more considerate of you're partner (straight, gay, whatever) you have to be, last thing you want is to hurt someone.

D_biggeragettin1

Experimental Member
Media
That looks big enough. You say "As far as I am concerned, it can never be big enough." That may be how you see it, but a woman would see that differently and say that it's too big. If it's too big then it can create problems in your sex life. Not every women is into big cocks and it may put some off. So increasing it's size, it already looks mighty big enough, may be a mistake. As for penis enlargement programs, I would be cautious about that, that can have problems of it's own and doesn't always work. If you haven't done so already, talk to some of the guys on here before embarking on such a program, if you think it is necessary.

Thanks, I appreciate that, but I still think that I have a ways to go before I'm in the "danger zone." I'm only about 8.3x5 right now...I think I just look bigger on camera!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome. I think you might want to reconsider the "it can never be big enough" philosophy. Especially with you being straight. You have a huge cock already - make no mistake. Don't believe the internet inches and all the FUD. You have a huge cock, period. Also, do consider that for almost all women, there is something as "too big". And I can tell you from my personal experience that your size is already in the category of "too big" for a lot of women. (LPSG members will disagree, but hey, we are the elite)

So, you should be happy with what you have got.

D_biggeragettin1

Experimental Member
Media
Welcome. I think you might want to reconsider the "it can never be big enough" philosophy. Especially with you being straight. You have a huge cock already - make no mistake. Don't believe the internet inches and all the FUD. You have a huge cock, period. Also, do consider that for almost all women, there is something as "too big". And I can tell you from my personal experience that your size is already in the category of "too big" for a lot of women. (LPSG members will disagree, but hey, we are the elite)

So, you should be happy with what you have got.

Thanks - I appreciate it. It's hard to get a real honest perspective on this!

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know the feeling, I'm big swell but I'm never big enough , never satisfied... but your pics looks really good, welcome !