Big and Small

B_FruitFly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
According to all women i know a larger penis is a better physical sexual experience for a woman. But, for those of you who have had both small penises and large ones, Which men seem to have better orgasms?
Do larger men also tend to last longer in bed?

I am also very curious as to what an female orgasm feels like, i know its hard for us men to put it into to words.But, Maybe women would be better at describing there orgasm.

Who do you think has the better orgasm, men or women?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to all women i know a larger penis is a better physical sexual experience for a woman. But, for those of you who have had both small penises and large ones,
Which men seem to have better orgasms?
That is quite possibly the stupidest question yet. :rolleyes: How the hell would I know? :confused: I don't have a meter which gauges their pleasure in my pussy! :mad:

Do larger men also tend to last longer in bed? In my experience, yes, they do last longer. Then again it can also take them forever to get hard even with ample stimulation.

I am also very curious as to what an female orgasm feels like, i know its hard for us men to put it into to words.But,
Maybe women would be better at describing there orgasm.
There have been threads on this before. Please do a search.

Who do you think has the better orgasm, men or women?
Yet another silly question. :tongue:

• WOMEN!!!!
  • We can have multiple orgasms!
  • We have no refractory period!
  • We can have orgasms while you are still fucking us and by the time you have your first orgasm we are on to our 3rd or 4th. :lmao: :biggrin1: :cool:

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that really dont make any damn sense sayin a larger guy lasts longer..staying power has nothing to do with penis size..n it would make more sense to say the lil guys last longer..cause the pussy isnt as tight around them n they cant go as deep..my cocks 7.5 x 5.5 and i can last but many girls have told me they prefer a cock like mine cause the lil guys arent a tight fit and it takes them an annoying amount of time 2 cum cause of the lack of sensation..