Big Arabic Cock

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's definitely a fine fucker. Took him freaking forever to get off though...and it seems to me that he never got fully, 100% hard. Hmmm...

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah nice shot! But then, like you, I was wondering if he was really hard or not. Huge cock either way though. Congrats dude!

Such a beautiful cock but man it's frustrating that he couldn't get a full-on boner.

Yeah, so I see... you know when you're walking past somewhere and you get the scent of some hot food you really like, like the aroma of donuts, and it makes you suddenly feel real hungry? Well that's kind of similar to the feelin I just got from lookin at you layin there with your big cock stuck up Mr Vinny ;P

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, so I see... you know when you're walking past somewhere and you get the scent of some hot food you really like, like the aroma of donuts, and it makes you suddenly feel real hungry? Well that's kind of similar to the feelin I just got from lookin at you layin there with your big cock stuck up Mr Vinny ;P

Kinda like when you smell Thanksgiving dinner cooking? Yeah, exactly. I've noticed your pics too in case you weren't aware.

I'd fuck you. Hard. Very hard.