Big Attracts Big?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by alleight, May 9, 2007.

1. alleight

alleight Member

Albums:
    Are women with big _____ attracted to men with big _______? And vice versa?

I don't know what the blanks are: women with big hips, butts, boobs, eyes, ...? men with big muscles, brains, balls, penises, ...?

I have often wondered when i see a woman with wide hips (a big turn on for me) if she would be naturally attracted to a well hung man.

Has anyone experienced a strong attraction between a man and a woman (or between same sex) who are endowed with big complementary...parts? Any observations?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I think you're crazy... s'about it.

3. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like nerds. I really just can't get it on with a guy until he convinces me he's smarter than I am, and has a better knowledge of sci-fi and/or fantasy. I consider myself to be pretty sharp. I'll fill both your blanks in with intellects.

4. alleight

alleight Member

Albums:
    i probably am crazy. but that Marilyn Manson quote in your sig is completely whacked!

5. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

Why? Seems normal to me- the type of guy a concerned father warns his daughter about often ends up being her fantasy.

6. sexybiwife

sexybiwife New Member

Well, as a girl with both big tits and a healthy set of hips and ass....I personally think your cock is wonderful!!!!
    To bad your not in the Dayton, OH area...I would show you that girls with big parts like boys with very big parts :)

7. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

Made a correction for ya. :wink:

8. 8dot75

8dot75 New Member

I am prone to think that MAY have some truth.
    I prefer women with thickness to themn... not that I discriminate against the petite ones, but their just not for me.
    Conversely, not to put anyone on blast,(aside from a certain ex-best friend), but "A GUY I KNOW" who loves ONLY petite / slender girls is reputed by his close friends (and family) to have a 4 inch stiffie.
    Not saying it's a scientifically accurate study, mind you- variations ARE there.
    There ARE small women who love guys with huge cocks.
    There ARE small endowed guys who ADORE lusty busty women... but , sexually, in general, opposites don't Usually attract.

9. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

Speaking only for myself and my own preferences.

I've been called Amazon or like my nick indicates - Valkyrie - more than once. Not big as in even slightly overweight - but curvy, muscular and tall.

Yes, I tend to attract men of a similar build and physique - and am attracted to them too. I don't like feeling bigger than the man I'm with - never have and probably never will. My guess is that at least some of these men are attracted to me because they feel out of proportion to a smaller woman.

In some cases I also believe there can be some kind of sub-conscious fear for those men of hurting someone smaller. I particularly remember one guy (ex-soccer professional, defense - built like a brick-house - I've yet to meet someone with a similar body.) that even expressed it in words - "I like that you're sturdy - I always have this nagging fear with other women that I'll snap them in two when I grab hold of them - they're so small..."

Other than that observation - not really.

10. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    HMMMMM, Let's see I am 5 10 have huge tits and a big round ass, and hips too boot.

YEA I LOVE BIG COCKS, not sure if there is a correlation, but I can only speak for myself.

11. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

My GF is tiny, she is petite, 5'2, 110 lbs, and I am anything but tiny, and she adores my member, no correlation here.

12. alleight

alleight Member

Albums:
    thanks for the compliment, sexybiwife. that's a total turn on.

13. alleight

alleight Member

Albums:
    judging from your pics, i think the goddess part of you nick is workin'!

14. RavenHawk4r1

RavenHawk4r1 New Member

I have big tits a really nice ass and I hate being teased...so as far as big cocks .....god ya bring them on

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Let me fix your sentence for you, so you don't look entirely insane...

Ok, and on to your moot point about Manson The Great. To each their own opinion on artists, but attacking that after I call you crazy for your attraction theory is pretty pointless. Nice try though.

16. bluekarma

bluekarma Well-Known Member

Ahhh! Me too!!! I love, love, love nerds. Give me a book worm computer geek wearing glasses over a bulky body building muscle head ANYDAY. The guy I'm with now, who I was friends with before, you can look at him and tell he's smart. So when we were friends, he used to say stuff to try and get me to think about sex with him like once I said "Hey, you can't hold that against me" talking about some unrelated topic, and he said "I've got something I'd like to hold against you". Sure it made me blush, and imagine fucking him...but it wasn't an urgency or anything. The day that he told me his IQ was 160, and that he took 18 collge credit courses his Jr. year in high school....my pussy started dripping and I wanted to wrap my legs around his entire body...hahah! Doesn't help matters that he has a totally suckable cock. Mmmmm, I'm in HEAVEN. :biggrin1:

17. B_Kshelby67

B_Kshelby67 New Member

I'm smaller than the average person, but I love the big cock. That being said, if the guy himself is way too big, I can be turned off. It depends on how he carries himself I guess.

18. dongalong

Gold Member

I've seen many couples where the partners look like a male/female version of the other.

Sometimes for comfort it makes sense for a 6'6" Man to have a 6'3" girlfriend (it avoids back pains)

I wonder if busty women chose large handed men! :tongue:

However there might be some truth in the saying "opposites attract" because some couples look SOOOO wrong together!

19. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I like women with big tits. And women with big tits with curves and who aren't stick insects but are womanly would give me premature ejaculation if I didn't have such awesome control!

I seem to attract a variety of women however. But I would really only go for the buxom beauty with the curves that can kill. Little no booty hoochies would get passed up.

20. pavement

pavement New Member

Well I'm not fussed size wise
    but careful observation of 2somes might give indication
    I've read it said that most women go with guys taller than thee but for guys there is not such a distinct preference.

so whether preference for overall size might correlate with preference for specific bodily topography maybe would only maniofest itself in a byzantine manner.

Draft saved Draft deleted