Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm going for a big ball pump then I'll take it slowly with low pressure for hours. I always pump wet and I think that helps a lot. I'll make sure the water is on the hotter side of warm and will change it if I feel it's getting cool, so for me, without a heat pad, insulation of the tube is the key. Before I change the water I will go through a cycle of increasing the pressure to as high as i can stand and keep it there for 30 seconds, then let all the pressure go, then ramp it all the way up again. I'll do that for about 5 minutes then get new warm water in after a bit of a massage.

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Using the Sun Tea Jar is the best. It gives my balls all the room they need to expand, and my cock gets very big too. I use warm water and wrap it with a microwave heating pad. Pressure is no more than 5hg. I sometimes listen to very long hypnotic binaural beats on YouTube to take my mind off the passing of time. When I open my eyes at the end, holy cow!

Attachments

Reactions: Ekoal and JJ_Jumbo

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started pumping my balls last week and love the results so far. I'm doing the marathon method I saw online. Right now I'm using a 2.5 inch tube and only doing balls only. 1-2 hours. I'm in the process of building my own sun tea jar though.

Reactions: mipo

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont do it often but when i do i try to do a marathon session to go as big as possible, i dont do it often at all because it really completely hinders me from doing any exercise or just regular day to day activities

but low pressure, lots of fluids, and looong sessions

Attachments

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That takes like 3 hours, it takes like a week to come back down completely to normal, but for 2 days its very very cumbersome to walk around normally or do anything productive.

You can leave the house but again you are going to have a bulge and you will be walking funny. Which is why I only do it once in a blue moon.

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That takes like 3 hours, it takes like a week to come back down completely to normal, but for 2 days its very very cumbersome to walk around normally or do anything productive.

You can leave the house but again you are going to have a bulge and you will be walking funny. Which is why I only do it once in a blue moon.

Yeah, I made the mistake of doing a two hour pump and then going out the next day. I didn't realize how much longer pumped balls lasted then a pumped penis. It takes some adjustments but I'll adapt.

Did you see any permanent gains from pumping your balls?

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I pump in a 3.25 straight wall so I don't get too big (I want a bigger tube to go bigger some days though). So a tube like that (3.25) will keep it manageable but still give you a little more "umph" to pack the shorts.

Also, am I just noticing that you have Hypospadias...I could have sworn you mentioned it before but I maybe i'm tripping. Anyway, great advice and new pics!

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That tube in the photos is a 5 inch diameter, which in that session I packed so tightly I had a really hard time getting not only out of the tube, but out of the silicon ring as well, I panicked a bit lol.

LOL, getting stuck in a tube that big is a level some pumpers could only hope to get to. I'm hoping to get a bullmaster soon; one step closer to a 5inch! :biggrin1:

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You would be assuming wrong. If you were a gold member you could see from my vids that I ejaculate more than multiple men combined on a regular basis, my nuts function at top gear :)

Reactions: Zikawolf
D

deleted871301

I tend to shoot more after ball pumping... I love the feeling of a heavy sac after pumping.