Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That tube in the photos is a 5 inch diameter, which in that session I packed so tightly I had a really hard time getting not only out of the tube, but out of the silicon ring as well, I panicked a bit lol.

I know what you mean! I've been stuck in my tube before and had to pump pressure in to help 'pop' me out. I had to leave the ring on as I didn't want to risk damaging it by trying to stretch it off, in any case, pulling it with only two hands did make a wider gap to get out of, but the gap was, in the other direction, compressively narrow.

An another note, I have also found that the longer marathon sessions tend to carry on once I'm out if the tube in that the expansion continues for a while once I'm out if the tube.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
does mild pumping have any effects? do you feel any different, like your testicles are working better? or is it just they get bigger? my assumption is that it would change the way your testicles produce sperm/testosterone, but I can't really find anything to back up the assumption.

Reactions: TCL28

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't make my tube I just bought it from a manufacturer. It was expensive. I don't notice a difference in how my testicles perform pumped or unpumped, I guess if pumping makes you super horny, then that will make you cum more, but thats not really an effect of the pumping

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't think to ask until now, are you wanting to just pump your balls, or the whole package?

Curious .... guys that pump up those big massive balls, what is you technique? Anything special you do and how long does it take you to get pumped so huge. Low pressure high pressure?... advice needed... :wink:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't think to ask until now, are you wanting to just pump your balls, or the whole package?

Both .... actually ... I have a two chamber cylinder already. I've been a pumper for many years. Just never been able to get those massive balls like some of you are able to achieve. After reading some of the post, I have a few good tips...:wink:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What dimensions is your cylinder?

Opening is 2.5" and the big chamber is 4"... just not sure if I should pump low and slow. With water or without.

Is it better to let the opening of base stay closer to the base of my dick, or I have seen where the cylinder rides up and sucks in some of the lower part of the abdomen?

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is 4 inch opening, and big chamber is 5, with ball pumping it's all about slow low pressure for me, and drinking lots of water. Also I keep the base closer to my dick by force until my package seals the tube opening and I can fully expand. When guys let the abdomen get sucked in (which without a silicon seal will usually happen) then you are reducing your potential gains

makethembig

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I started with the tube and then went to the sun tea jar, but after an hour in the st jar, i am so big that is is differcult to get out of the jar!! So now I use the jar till i get to the point of bearly getting out of the jar and switch over to the monster clam jar and start to go bigger. After the next session i will post some pics.

Reactions: mipo

onefoottube

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't want to start a pump without my silicone seal. It's too uncomfortable. Once I've packed it though, if I can replace any air with water then I'll let the cylinder hang without the seal. This way, with a bit of low pressure to keep a seal, gravity helps provide a nice stretch away from my body so that the rim of the cylinder doesn't dig in.

DickJagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
since i got some intrigued responses here are the rest of the photos from that session:

theres no fu#*&in way thats safe. Im sorry. Testicles are very sensitive organs, theres no way making them swell to the size of several grapefruits is healthy

Boinkerz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theres no fu#*&in way thats safe. Im sorry. Testicles are very sensitive organs, theres no way making them swell to the size of several grapefruits is healthy

The testicles themselves only slightly increase in size, its mostly just the sac that is swollen. You might want to do your research before posting on a subject you don't know much about :)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
love ball pumping...I use a BullMaster Magnum..full size...pump usually for 2 hours to get them huge. a little more to push the envelope to a new biggest for me. but its been over time. a few years maybe to get this huge. love the feeling of my heavy hard as steel nuts in my bloated sack. and the next day is even better...my eggs are still huge and lemon/lime sized but the sac has gone down some so they are enormous swinging low and heavy

DickJagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The testicles themselves only slightly increase in size, its mostly just the sac that is swollen. You might want to do your research before posting on a subject you don't know much about :)

sorry, not trying to be rude. But you get my concern. And where did you read it was safe?

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started with the tube and then went to the sun tea jar, but after an hour in the st jar, i am so big that is is differcult to get out of the jar!! So now I use the jar till i get to the point of bearly getting out of the jar and switch over to the monster clam jar and start to go bigger. After the next session i will post some pics.

That's exactly how I started a couple weeks ago. I'm using a tube because my main goal is to stretch and get low hangers. Once I start to hit my goal I'll probably finish making my Sub Tea Jar and then start going for our size. It's been 3 Weeks already and my sac is not as taut as it once was. I think another two months and they'll have the hang I want and then I'll focus on size.

1980formature

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't want to start a pump without my silicone seal. It's too uncomfortable. Once I've packed it though, if I can replace any air with water then I'll let the cylinder hang without the seal. This way, with a bit of low pressure to keep a seal, gravity helps provide a nice stretch away from my body so that the rim of the cylinder doesn't dig in.

I'm kinda new to pumping, I made my own cylinder and I was wondering, what do you mean, "you add water"?