Big ball Pumping

Stretcher5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curious .... guys that pump up those big massive balls, what is you technique? Anything special you do and how long does it take you to get pumped so huge. Low pressure high pressure?... advice needed... :wink:

Giday BBB2.5,
What you do is find a container that is bigger than the opening that you put your cock and balls or just your balls into, and create a fitting to connect your vac pump to and have a nonreturn valve in the connections if the pump hasen't got one in it. I use a plastic intake airbox from a go kart. It's probably a bit big but it was there. You have to block the intake tube holes with a piece of plastic and RTV it over the holes.
Of course you can buy the apropriate thing off the net!
Just pump up the vacume till it starts to feel uncomfortable and hold it there for 15 to 20 minutes then release the vac for a few minutes or so then pump again.
What seems to happen is the ball bag and the testicals get engorged with liquid and will stay that way for quite a few hours, depending on how much you pumped them up.
Once they're pumped up there's no discumfort, it just looks good and might be a bit embarassing if you wear pants thet show off the bulge.Unless you want to show off of course!
I'd start off gradually so the ball bag gets used to being stretched.
As you know some guys inject saline (salty distilled water) into their ball bag. Well that is something you could try but not everybody wants to stick a needle into themselves! If you do want to try that, make sure you get needles that are verry small diameter!
Good luck and report back ith results.
Stretcher5.

Reactions: BBB2.5

Stretcher5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does mild pumping have any effects? do you feel any different, like your testicles are working better? or is it just they get bigger? my assumption is that it would change the way your testicles produce sperm/testosterone, but I can't really find anything to back up the assumption.

Yeah mild pumping can work, it just takes longer to achieve the effect!
I doubt if pumping has any effect on sperm production, it just seems to engorge the testicals and ball bag with liquid which gets absorbed back into the body in a few hours.
S5

Stretcher5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever tried E-Stim?

Yep Iv'e used ES.
Orsom feelings! Spesially when you try different areas, E.G. in the arse and in the cock by moving th probes into or out of the penis to different depths it stims diferent parts of your things--(for want of an apropriat word!).
S5.

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Some good tips in this thread, I'll definitely use them when my LongJohnny comes in :p does anybody have any advice on a good heating pad to use with it?

Also don't forget to drink plenty of water the day before and during your pump, more fluid means bigger balls

AJnCJ

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No. Fill it half full depending on the size of tube and your junk as your junk will expand. Avoid sucking water into the hose and pump as it may cause damage.

Have you ever done saline?
What are you thinking at this point about silicone?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Several of you said that your sack doesn't stay larger. I'm not talking about during or just afterwards, but larger then if you never pumped. Seems that much stretching would result in a larger sac permanently, perhaps even significantly so. I jelq my sack because I was tired of them always being semi turtled. Jelqing them has dropped my nuts perhaps an inch or two. I also had one nut hanging higher then the other (obviously very common), and though I was jelqing just to get my nuts to drop a little, then now hang equally low.

Reactions: Mogluver

AboveAvNurse

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I want to get into this. I saw it once and I couldn’t get my mind off it for a while. And just saw another picture and same thing. I want to do this lol. Anyone know where to buy a pump or attach pictures of the pumps you make.

Feel free to message me and teach me the ways!