big balls and a big bulge

Hairy

Experimental Member
Media
Have you tried Sheath Underwear? Their 4.0 have a double pouch that supports and at the same time isn't tight to the point of pain. By far the best I have found. Good luck!

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Good luck finding something comfortable. I have big balls too.. nothing I could was comfortable without squishing. I have been freeballing and bulging for many years now. But if I need to try to hide it in formal wear, I wear a pair of andrew christian almost naked. I put the balls in the pouch and cock across thigh. Thus keeping the bulge as minimal as possible. But balls alone give a big bulge.

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, can anyone recommend a proper jockstrap for big balls and package? I always seem to find jockstraps that chaffe where the elastic straps are, especially where the two meet the fabric that covers the groin. And it always stretches out in some areas where it restricts where the goods are and then OOPS! My balls fall out. Kind of looking for a jockstrap to show off, show dimension while securing the package so things don't flop around. Prefer them over underwear if ever I find a descent pair to buy or break in over time.

Tomas Robinson

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have a nice cock but really really big balls that hang low. All of these factors give me a really big buldge. To work and with suits, etc., I try to not have my buldge not so visable, it is distracting and not so professional to be hanging out.

I wear briefs to try and hide it, but either they dont work or I am not using the right brand..

What briefs hide the buldge of low hanging balls?

dude, I also have huge low hanging balls and a pretty big dick. I've found that calvin klein briefs work really well and also calvin klein boxer briefs. the keep it all in check... they're my best option so far, and even that, I still need to relief at the end of the day. thanks for posting and let me know what you find!

Reactions: trypod8907

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I know this is an old post but I finally found a solution to keep my junk contained yet comfortable (I'm 4.5" flaccid, 9.5" erect). It's a mesh support that I wear under my underwear.

I used to go commando like MIGHTYPACKAGE and free-ball because... well, I could.. and wasn't ashamed to be well-endowed. But since gaining humility and having kids, it's unacceptable to be flipping and floppy in public, especially in family-friendly places.

What Didn't Work
As a massage therapist, I'm on my feet all day long and my patients are at crotch level, so I have to be professional as they go through treatment. Bulges and swaying are not allowed in a professional setting.

This is what I've tried:
  • Compression Shorts - Effective but not breathable. Sweaty balls & a damp crotch can lead to a smelly cock.
  • Tighty Whitey's - Effective but I've outgrown these 'Mom's Specials'. The cotton is absorbent but holds get saturated with my pre-cum. I'm a heavy leaker.
  • Boxer Shorts - Comfortable as I hang down one leg but no support.
The Solution that Worked for Me

This flexible mesh supporter that:
  • gives a snug fit to hold my heavy cock in place under my pants
  • is stretchable to let my morning and afternoon boners fill out the pouch
  • breathable to avoid a sweaty crotch and smells.
It's not a g-string lingerie and is made of different nylon that doesn't cut or chafe when exercising.

View attachment 805971 View attachment 805972

Even my buddy who plays football agrees. And now I know that he likes to wear a cock ring...

View attachment 805973

That's my 2-cents to an age-old problem for well-endowed men.

Good luck.

so what brand and/or where did you get the mesh jock? I think I still have a couple of old white ones that look like this, kind of sexy looking cuz you can see through them but I haven't worn in years because I mostly freeball now. Some of the above solutions are hilarious, i.e. tight layered underwear! OMG doesn't that sound uncomfortable, hot and miserable.