Big balls and riding a motorcycle... :(

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Mister Thick, Nov 25, 2007.

1. B_Mister Thick

B_Mister Thick New Member

As many of you may know, my testicles are on the larger side and hang pretty low. I have been riding a motorcycle for a while now but in the last year or two it seems my testicles have grown a bit, and hang a lot lower. This has made it a bit uncomfortable to sit on a bike seat for a long period of time since of my testicle size.

Does anyone have any tips for this sort of problem? Anything i can do so my balls aren't in such an uncomfortable position while I'm riding?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

• 1304.jpg
      1304.jpg
      File size:
      99.2 KB
      Views:
    • 1230.jpg
      1230.jpg
      File size:
      50.3 KB
      Views:
    • 199.jpg
      199.jpg
      File size:
      82.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Edison

Edison New Member

Have someone hold your balls!

3. freeballing

freeballing Active Member

Albums:
    Nice package Sam... I don't ride a motorcycle, but I have the same problem... My nuts always get in the way. And it can be very uncomfortable... When I sit down I have to grab them and rearrange or I will sit on them... So, I am one of those dudes you see constantly adjusting his junk cos it can get painful if I don't.

4. ynot2222

ynot2222 New Member

5. busterj

busterj New Member

Albums:
    Although I don't ride a motorcycle, I do on occasion ride horses. When I do, I wear a jock strap. Helps keep my stuff in place so when I post I don't squish!

6. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sam - what about a jock strap with the balls up and dick up? That's if the dick will still fit in the jock. I don't ride bikes, but used to ride horses and haven't done that in a few years. What about spandex cyclist shorts? At least get stuff off to one side? Good luck.

7. onedragon

onedragon Member

Go to Under gear and buy the unico boxer brief. They come with a pouch and are very comfortable. I ware them when I go on long rides especialy during the colder days. I made the mistake once of rideing commando and it was the worst ride I have ever done. My nuts and bag was pinched by my jeans and I could not get them moved around and comfortable no matter what I did.

8. osxwrangler

osxwrangler New Member

My balls are kinda like yours and I have to constantly pull them up when driving, sitting, etc. I don't ride a motorcycle but can imagine who irritating it must be. I recall when I had a horse I had the same issue in the saddle.

I don't have any suggestions just sympathy. Personally I am happy to deal with it . I kinda like my balls. :smile:

9. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Since I always go commando and raise horses, I have had to learn to ride so that it doesn't cause serious damage.

Other than that, spandex shorts/compression shorts work well.

10. TitanicJake

TitanicJake New Member

I tend to disagree. Unico's pouch is not large and the briefs shrink. Maybe it was just me (although I used cold water and hung them to dry.

I ride a mountain bike. I have to wear a jockstrap (that is why they were invented). Compression shorts do not do a better job for me in holding & comfort. 2xist makes a good Y back sport thong, erogwear makes a good thong, Bike (the original) makes excellent jock straps. Always buy a larger waist size than you need.
    Jake

11. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    god i wish mine were like that. My balls are ok it's just that the sack doesn't hanh low. Any exercises anyone knows of.

12. lilbear

lilbear Member

I go commando 24/7 and ride a cycle as well. I have huge testicles that normally hang down my right pant leg but have never had a problem with them and riding the bike. Ther have been a few times that I have had to adjust and lift them up- usually if I have tight jeans on.

13. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

get a larger bike??

14. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah it can getting pretty uncomfortable for your junk when you ride. Jeans are terrible for me. I can only ride for a short time before my balls are getting pinched, On longer rides I wear boxers and leather pants. Good cycle leathers have room in the groin area and very smooth sewing on the inside seams. Plus they are good protection against road rash. When things get uncomfortable down there and need to be rearranged, I just stand up on the pegs and shake it all back into place.

15. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I ride a Motorcycle LONG distance off-road. Rule #1: CLEAN jocks(underwear) every day, also clean socks. And always a kidney belt. Rest of the time, no jocks. And I have never had a problem with my bollocks on the bike.

16. Rosie50

Rosie50 New Member

Albums:
    All I want to say is damn those are gorgeous balls.

17. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    You need something that will hold your package up and out from your body so they dont get squished. like this.....

Attached Files:

18. D_Ireonsyd Jacknov

D_Ireonsyd Jacknov New Member

Mine aren't huge, but they even get in the way driving stick shift. The constant leg motion, on and off the clutch . If I drive for awhile my nuts start to get soar from being banged around while driving. No experience on a motorcycle.

19. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    I've got very big, saggy balls and they can make life quite annoying.

Sitting, lying on my side etc my balls can often hang back almost as far as my asshole and whilst they look great they bang sore on a girl's ass or when I'm fucking my PinkLady lol

20. aliveboi

aliveboi New Member

How do I miss these threads! I need to do a better search before starting new ones.

I just started a different thread on the same general topic where i opined that I've found AussieBum "wonderjock" underwear to be great at lifting my balls out of the way. You might try them!

Draft saved Draft deleted