Big Balls and small flaccid

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by permio, Apr 1, 2008.

1. permio

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    New to the site, and am hoping for some advice. I have a nice set of testicles that while giving a nice bulge, really get in the way. When I sit they get pushed up over my thighs and pull my penis inward.

I have a decent penis 6.75x5.5 when erect, but when soft it's like 3.5 long. I also have a smaller head than my shaft.

So my problem is that although I'm cut when I sit down my penis shrinks inward between the balls and my pubic bone and the gland gets covered by the penis skin (looking like I'm not cut).

I think If I could get the flaccid state a little more firm, I wouldnt have this uncomfortable feeling. What is the best way to fix this? I'm not really looking to add much to it's production state.

Thanks

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    hey man! I have had the same 'problem' in the past with this. My suggestion would be to start doing some penis exercising aka jelqing (just do a search here for more info, as there are plenty of threads dedicated to it). I had a flacid cock like yours that, due to me being overweight, always kinda got sucked back into my body when I was sitting. after doing some exercise to my cock, it started to hang back out and had some length to it

Draft saved Draft deleted