Big Balls and small flaccid

permio

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
New to the site, and am hoping for some advice. I have a nice set of testicles that while giving a nice bulge, really get in the way. When I sit they get pushed up over my thighs and pull my penis inward.

I have a decent penis 6.75x5.5 when erect, but when soft it's like 3.5 long. I also have a smaller head than my shaft.

So my problem is that although I'm cut when I sit down my penis shrinks inward between the balls and my pubic bone and the gland gets covered by the penis skin (looking like I'm not cut).

I think If I could get the flaccid state a little more firm, I wouldnt have this uncomfortable feeling. What is the best way to fix this? I'm not really looking to add much to it's production state.

Thanks

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey man! I have had the same 'problem' in the past with this. My suggestion would be to start doing some penis exercising aka jelqing (just do a search here for more info, as there are plenty of threads dedicated to it). I had a flacid cock like yours that, due to me being overweight, always kinda got sucked back into my body when I was sitting. after doing some exercise to my cock, it started to hang back out and had some length to it