big balls drawing attention

doug2003

Experimental Member
Media
I think it safe to say that a guy with a big dick in the locker room is like to get noticed mable even a second, and third look. But my question does i guy will big balls draw the same kind of attention? Is it something you have taken notice of from time to time when changing?

The reason I ask is that in every realtionship I've had every single woman has comment on the size of my balls. I have always insisted they were average but I can honestly say I have gotten the same response everytime in every realtionship. I have never heard feedback from guys in the locker room although a guy coming out and saying something like that would be highly unsual and to be honest I have never paid that much attention to see where I measure up in that department until recently. So my question is do big balls stand out just as much as having a big penis?

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by doug2003@Feb 23 2005, 01:18 AM
I think it safe to say that a guy with a big dick in the locker room is like to get noticed mable even a second, and third look. But my question does i guy will big balls draw the same kind of attention? Is it something you have taken notice of from time to time when changing?

The reason I ask is that in every realtionship I've had every single woman has comment on the size of my balls. I have always insisted they were average but I can honestly say I have gotten the same response everytime in every realtionship. I have never heard feedback from guys in the locker room although a guy coming out and saying something like that would be highly unsual and to be honest I have never paid that much attention to see where I measure up in that department until recently. So my question is do big balls stand out just as much as having a big penis?
[post=285577]Quoted post[/post]​

In the bulge department, I'd say "yes". On casual nude glances, I'd say "not as much". For me, in the BEDROOM, they're a definite turn-on and attractant. A big set of nuts just screams "virility!"

Reactions: ShivaLingam

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand.
I've gotten the same response, from every person i've ever been with.
And yet, i don't know that my huge balls have been noticed in the locker room.
But, that's ok.
They get the response i want when its one-on-one. ;)

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know what you mean... I get the double stare all the time. My balls are like extra large walnuts. I've been called bull balls too many times to count.

Sometimes, a guy will say, "...man, those are huge!". I get complimented on my nuts or my dick.. but never have I been complimented on both... Huhm... I wonder why that's never happened? I just realized that.....

There used to be an orchidometer on this site somewhere... and my balls were a 24 on that scale. Does anyone know where that is located or repost it here. I had it saved but lost it.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungcuriousnc@Feb 23 2005, 02:07 AM
I know what you mean... I get the double stare all the time. My balls are like extra large walnuts. I've been called bull balls too many times to count.

Sometimes, a guy will say, "...man, those are huge!". I get complimented on my nuts or my dick.. but never have I been complimented on both... Huhm... I wonder why that's never happened? I just realized that.....

There used to be an orchidometer on this site somewhere... and my balls were a 24 on that scale. Does anyone know where that is located or repost it here. I had it saved but lost it.
[post=285592]Quoted post[/post]​

Let's put it out for all to hear:

hungcurious, you have a gorgeous dick, and I'm sure your balls are hot, too! Your pics don't feature that delicious bit of male anatomy, but based on your description, I'm sure they'd set me slobbering.

;)

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Doug,

If every woman has told you that you have big balls, then man you do have big balls. Congrats !

I am not too shy to say that, sure, big balls crank me ! and I am pretty str8. ;)

And the orchidometer sounds like fun, I hope someone can dig it up for us.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's the chart, but I have no idea if I got it to transfer actual size. So this is kinda' test.

Yes, when you pop it open, it's the right scale.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
BTW, I'm a 25++, but each ball is far "rounder" than the shape on the scale.

And I have been dealing with comments, stares and jokes about my sac since I first started having to strip down in gym class in the 7th grade. I consider the looks, comments etc., an honor. I love my big balls, just wish my dick (even though it has respectable girth) lived up to my balls.

Reactions: tripleAlarge

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Feb 23 2005, 03:21 AM
Here's the chart, but I have no idea if I got it to transfer actual size. So this is kinda' test.

Yes, when you pop it open, it's the right scale.
[post=285615]Quoted post[/post]​

According to this, I'd be somewhere close to a 22, I think. I'm right in between the two largest sizes shown.

I feel kinda special now :)

Dan: Thanks for posting the orchidometer. I always thought my balls were average in size, but have just discovered that I'm quite a bit bigger than the 25. Really made my day!

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by doug2003@Feb 22 2005, 06:18 PM

[post=285577]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Scrotum, measured at the bottom of the sack measures 11 inches around and hang 7 inches from my crotch. They go well with my 7 X 6 flaccid penis and YES they both draw comments from guys and gals about the size. It's great to have equipment like that but they are sure difficult to conceal. If your interested there is a pic of my package in and hanging out of a jock strap in my yahoo profile.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dan@Feb 22 2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks for posting the orchidometer.  I always thought my balls were average in size, but have just discovered that I'm quite a bit bigger than the 25.  Really made my day!
[post=285628]Quoted post[/post]​

I should not be surprised both balls are bigger than the 25! The orchidometer pictured is a pediatric instrument, ued to measure testicular development in pubescent boys, not adults! As such, any fully developed adult should be at the top of, or well off, the chart!

The numbers on the chart are the volume in ml that the oval would have if it were a 3-D object of the profile shown. The link below, taken from a website designed to teach kids about puberty, explains the 5 stages of puberty, and the normal testicular size range in each. Note that average adults are in the range of 16 to 27 ml, at or off the top of the chart. A "big balled" man should have numbers much larger, because the volume (on which the numbers are based) increases by the cube of the size increment.

http://www.puberty101.com/p_male_penisgrowth.shtml

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Eric,

When I looked into this issue a few years ago my information was that the adult male size range was roughly the 16 - 27 ml indicated on the website you linked to, i.e. the range given for the last stage of development.

I would agree with you that a "big balled man" would be well beyond that range, and there are some men who go beyond it by quite a big multiplier. I am one of them; looking back to the issues I had a boy I think that I must have started puberty not far off the quoted adult size range, or maybe even within it, and gone on from there.

So far as "drawing attention" is concerned, the answer is that I manage mostly to avoid it. I have been closely examined by medics on a few occasions; then comments have always been passed, and measurements taken on one occasion. There have also been a number of digs from a few very close friends, for instance if I have been successful at something: "A man with balls like yours couldn't fail!" Sadly I can and sometimes have ;)

They are not aesthetically pleasing things (at least so far as this heterosexual male is concerned), but I have to admit that in times of stress the feel of the bulk and weight of them can be a great confidence builder.

Reactions: ShivaLingam

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for info Kinkguy.... I knew I had seen it on here before. I looked at it again and I still have to say that I'm probably a 24. Still have big balls even though some of these guys seem to have grapefruit for testacles. :) hehe

dave2000

Experimental Member
Media
My experience is that big balls certainly are as noticeable in the locker room as a large penis. I'm a regular at my gym and know most of the other guys now, but when i started going i had to put up with a lot of stares and comments.

In terms of size i'm way off the orchidometer, maybe around the 60 mark? i don't know. What i can say is my balls each have a diameter of around 3 inches lengthways, and hang around 7 inches in the shower.

HungArnold

Experimental Member
Media
I am one of those guys with both a big schlong and big low hangers. The balls are quite a bit bigger than the "25 measure" on the chart.

I have received comment on both my cock and balls - usually at the same time. I just smile and accept the compliment.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always been a bit self-conscious of my little balls, but after so many of you guys are posting to this thread having the sizes you have, I am overcoming this shyness and telling LPSG readers just how small they are. I suppose since they are 10s, according to KinkGuy's orchidometer, it's one reason my dick appears big and gets the compliments. The only comments they have gotten have been from a few guys who especially liked low hangers and they do hang down there, but not as far as my flaccid. To me, the ideal genitals would be big dick/big cock. I've only seen one guy who ranks big in both departments.