Big Balls MYTH

lahaine

Sexy Member
Media
Ok this isnt strictly about sex but:

ive heard people on here saying that when they go to the toilet their large low hanging balls get soaked in the toilet water.

Now being a brit we may have different toilets to other nationalities but ive been told i have fairly low hanging balls yet ive never come close to getting my nuts wet.

Is it that toilets are different abroad? or do some people just have way bigger balls than me!!??

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
It's true, many brands of toilets made in the US (especially in the 60's) had very shallow pans in the "front" of the toilet. I have a pretty large pair, and mine ALWAYS came to rest on the bottom of the bowl when I sat down. The first time I touched bottom on that cold porcelain, I almost jumped.

As soon as I could, I replaced toilet with a different unit - one that I measured out with a ruler before purchasing to be sure to solve my problem.

superkok

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol. Man I'm in SA and if my balls or kok would ever touch water in my loo then I would've gone for surgery long ago! LOL, doemp! Freaky!

Yeah, here in the US it is actually pretty easy to get not only your balls wet but you hand too if you reach down too far to wipe. What's REALLY annoying is back splash if you drop a heavy but small turd. Gets your ass wet easily. The trick to preventing it is to carefully float several sheets of toilet paper on the water.

Eurotoilets are pretty good in my estimation though the quality of facilities can vary widely. We do not have squatting holes in any bathroom I know of.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My experience is that euro toilets are much taller that US. There's a bigger distance to drop to the water level. That results in a louder "kerplunk" sound when dropping a deposit.

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Getting my balls wet may be a little inconvenient, but I think it's cool to know that I'm among a small percentage of men with big enough and low hanging enough balls to accomplish this feat.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you are right, UK toilet water is way down. Mine touch the water if I lean forward, just have to sit up straight.
cirus.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
yes it isn't a myth. Once I saw an old man in the sauna with the longest low hangers I ever seen. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wondered how could he sit on the toilet without getting them deep in the toilet water. digusting of course.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cannonballs,

I have to admit that I thought that guys who said their balls hit the water were full of shit until I look at your pic.....yours probably not only touch but submerse themselves!! That is one amazing tool you have there!

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question here seems to be not how low balls hang but the diference in water level between US and european toilets. It seems likely that the US has a higher waterline.
cirus

onedragon

Experimental Member
Media
I re did my bathroom and my new toilet solved this problem. I pay attention when I am in public so that I stay dry. That water is cold and I do not like getting that kind of wake up early in the morning.:eek:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually was at Home Depot recently (a large home improvement chain), in Ga we have nasty drought going so am changing out all my toilets to lower flow/water use.

Got to talking to the nice guy in that dept (nice hunka man too), anyhow he glanced down and 'noticed me' (as did I him....)

He told me a few things about this

2 sizes of toilets- Round and Elongated (men of course prefer elongated- more ROOM) and also the (yes) round have 'shallower' bowls..

he also showed me a 'dual flush' toilet (new in the US) but it is much taller as well (it has 2 buttons on top), he also comment (while 'adjusting himself') that the dual flush (aka european design) have more 'depth room' for those...men...that need more...room (it was funny, I swear we were both getting bigger) but of course a couple walked up who coudnl't find toilet seats...

so there IS a difference in US/ Euro toilets.