Big Balls MYTH

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock and balls would hit the water all the time in our home toilet until I started holding them up when I sat down. I tried lowering the water level in the bowl, but then it would not flush completely, so I had to raise the water level again. Every so often, I forget to lift when sitting down - it's still a cold wet surprise.

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still think the water is lower in the UK.
Attached Images
Sorry guys, put my post for this thread into "are low balls desirable" thread.
cirus.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
It has happened to me too in my trips to US. not in every toilet though but in many of them I found the disgusting surprise with my balls and dick. My soft dick and balls hang 6", sometimes the balls go lower, sometimes the dick... In newer toilets i havent had trouble

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok this isnt strictly about sex but:

Ive heard people on here saying that when they go to the toilet their large low hanging balls get soaked in the toilet water.

Now being a Brit we may have different toilets to other nationalities but Ive been told i have fairly low hanging balls yet Ive never come close to getting my nuts wet.

Is it that toilets are different abroad? or do some people just have way bigger balls than me!!??

its the different type of toilet..some here in the US have a slope that starts right at the point where the cock sits...and this slope...will have water a few inches from the beginning of the slope...and if u owning a pair of low hangers...they quickly hit the water...and BONG...or BOING...its startles me...and i have to pick up the sacs to get them out of the water...happens more often then it should...
I'm wondering...why other countries stick to one styled toilet? hotels, restaurants, gyms, office buildings...all use different toilets...for whatever reason...either i have a large sampling of toilets in my day to day life...or.. u guys don't get out much to sample the various toilets in European places...hmmmm