Big balls, new photo

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
More on the topic of growers with big balls, here's a new photo of my sleeping jewels, for those of you who appreciate the finer things of life..........:biggrin1:

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well jj, of course there are plenty huger, but in one of the threads I read the average ball size, measured along the long axis is 1 and 1/2 ". Mine are 3", ie twice the average. Of course the stat may have been wrong. But on the grounds that an average erection measures 6", twice average puts you at 12", then if 1 1/2 is really average, 3" is seriously big.

I just find it kinda ironic that nature/genetic roulette landed me with extra-large balls, an extra-large head, but an average dick.

But who cares really. It's just a loada bollix anyway.

So, do us a favour, and post a link to some huge balls, and that'll put things in perspective.

[Come to think of it, there are one or two photos of humungous balls on this site, if I could only remember where I saw them.....]

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi unabear. Thanks for that. I can't stand the feeling of shaved balls, esp a day or so after shaving, and who wants to shave them every day? I only ever had them shaved for medical reasons, and that put me off for ever.

As one wise movie critic said reviewing Jane Fonda in "Barbarella" years ago, "We grow fur in all our friendliest places...."

So I reckon furrier is friendlier.

Red fur too. Guess that makes me a "red-furred barbarian" for any Chinese viewers.LOL

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there brillig. I'd say those are a couple of big slithy toves. Plenty big enough to get MY respect. And they're natural. Usually when guys are posting pics of their extra large nuts they turn out to be pumped. Of course we all can and do do what we want with our equipment, but I find the pumped nuts get to be a bit grotesque. I love the naturally big ones and think low hangers are wonderful. Mine are only a tad bigger than average, but I'm happy to have them anyway.

Attachments