big balls

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

largerthanyou345: Hi

I was wondering anyones balls go off the scale on orchidometer tests? i just checked mine and they were slightly larger than the 35...any comments?

2. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: where did you find this test??

3. Max

Max New Member

We have discussed this before, as I think Prepky will remember:
    http://www.lpsg.org/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi?board=sex;action=display;num=1061589610;start=1

The orchidometer I think tends to be used to track the development of the testes in boys, or maybe to check men whose testes may not have developed properly.  So it's not surprising that it doesn't cater for men who are way off the scale.  Some of us (me included) are way into three figures.  

This link can supply a printable version http://www.my-penis.org/orchidometer.html
    but of course a proper medical orchidometer is three dimensional -- a series of  'eggs' in graded sizes.

4. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: max you are correct, we was discussing volumne if I remember correctly, you calculated mine for me....

5. HungArnold

HungArnold New Member

i, too, am in the 35 range. big low hangers run in the family just like the big schlongs do (father, brothers, sons and nephews). being overendowed is probably our compensation for being physically weak and very slim.

6. Imported

Gold Member

dave2000: I've just found a formula for working out the volume of the testicles - and it was in a scientific paper, so should be reasonably accurate.

It's length x width squared x 0.52.

So my left testicle, having a length of 7 cms and a width of 4.5 cms, has a volume of 73.71 mils, and my larger right ball, 8 cms long and 5 wide - 104 mls. So like many guys here, I definitely go off the scale.

My balls average out at about 3.5 times bigger than average

7. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

:wink:

Attached Files:

8. Cyrilsven1

Cyrilsven1 New Member

Albums:
    Vilka härliga och heta kort du har!

Draft saved Draft deleted