big balls

gr8_mate: Ahoy tharr mates,

I'm Gr8 mate, and I be hung nothing special, but with balls the size of a Spanish Galleon...

I cannna get enough of the fair Spanish maidens in ports across the seven seas, but I'm worried about all the Reprocussions....
I have me a fine bride of good breeding stock, but I get a shiver in my timbers to go a roving.....

Should I stay at sea...and raid my fist, or keep hitting the ports for pleasure and plunder....or become a tavernkeeper in my home prot and settle down to hear stories of the old salty dogs?

Bosun_Hardwood: Aye, leave the land lubbin bride at home an' raid the high seas, plunderin' everythin' in sight.

Reactions: figgnewton

chretien: Keep hitting the ports mate. If yer balls be big enough, ye can fear no lass.

captain_longsword: Arrrr... Ye be a pirate man!

Pillage! Plunder!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well blow me down! You've got that fine bride of good breeding stock to take care of, matey! Settle those shiverin' timbers with a pint of grog and come to your senses.

She's the prize of all those fair Spanish maidens. Build her a cabin, keep it ship-shape, and fill it with little gr8's.

Pecker

(If Fingerprints Showed Up on Skin, Wonder Whose I'd Find on You)

TheRearAdmiral: Arrr, can ye be sitting on yer balls like they be giant beanbags?

gr8_mate: When out to sea they keep me afloat... :D
When on the lake they look like a boat :-/

When lookin fer plunder they get a good laugh
As a lad the folks though Mum birthed a calf :D

They bounce in me pocket like Spanish Doubloons
And Ho ho ho, ive outgrown my pantaloons :p

bartonside

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Can we have less, preferably none, of this piratical garbage? Whoever is doing it clearly thinks it is funny. It is not - it is intensely irriating. Take your juvenile ramblings somewhere else and allow us to continue our discussions in peace.

gigantikok: Are there even still any pirates around???