big balls?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Jose Kanusee, Jan 30, 2005.

1. D_Jose Kanusee

D_Jose Kanusee Account Disabled

hey everyone, im kinda new here, i been a lurker for a while but finally decided to get some courage and post B) i had a question, im pretty satisfied with the length and girth of my penis, but my balls are rather small, anythning i can do to make them larger (without injecting, ball pumping, weight hanging) im open to suggestions!

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Place your thumb in your mouth and blow.

But not too hard, they might pop.

3. D_Jose Kanusee

D_Jose Kanusee Account Disabled

Pecker, altho i appreicate your quick response, it wasnt exactly what i was looking for, lol, any other ideas

4. Imported

Gold Member

snake_pidgeon: um, dont wank for ages lol

5. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    Vacuum pump your balls twice every day for about 10 minutes, eventually they will become permanently larger.

Franky

6. Imported

Gold Member

illpo: Have you tried this?

7. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    No but others have!

8. Industry7

Industry7 New Member

Anyone else know anything taht works. I'm happy with my penis size (7.5x6.5), but my balls are on the smaller side i think. According to this one thing I read, they seem to be average, but htey don't match my above average cock.

9. hungguylondon

hungguylondon New Member

I have the same problem; a pretty decent sized cock (just over 8.5 x 6) but small, tight balls, which I really hate, any ideas??

10. willie

willie New Member

I would have thought that large balls would just present a larger target, for painful impact accidents.

What's the advantage?

11. B_werfghj

B_werfghj New Member

I can see the use of a couple of inches on the cock, but bigger balls? yeah I have to agree with some of the posts here, it just makes em a bigger target...

12. Serj

Serj New Member

Whether it makes them a bigger target or not I would assume that most women would be more impressed with a big sack to go along with a big dick. And yes carefully done pumping would be the only thing that would stretch out your sack.

13. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've always been turned on by bigger balls more than a bigger penis. Something about the size and weight I guess. Also big balls show big bulges. I'm hung 10" x 6.5" but my balls are definately below avg. They hang nice and low, but are small in size (I'm talking the size of marbles here) All Meat and No Potatoes are what my buddies say. LOL

14. one1ballreilly

one1ballreilly New Member

Albums:
    Yes, both I and Mr.Mark know very well what works!
    As you live in the UK you might want to join the yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Silicone-in-UK/
    If you are a member already, my apologies. There is a guy near London able to help guys - and he's found that generally you get a much more satisfactory effect with silicone in the sack only, particularly for guys like you who feel short-changed. The trick is to have enough to push your package forward, but still to look "natural".
    Have fun
    Paul

15. Industry7

Industry7 New Member

A couple of things.

"i can see a couple of inches on the cock, but bigger balls, what's the advantage?"

The only real reason for wanting a longer cock is to be bigger than other guys and feel good about yourself. So in that respect you have the exact same reason to want big balls. Think about, everyone knows that girls get all their pleasure from the clit, so having a longer penis done'st make sex feel any better for them. not only that, but if it's too long it pokes their insides which is uncomfortable or painful.

The other thing i have is I did a bunch of research online since i want to have bigger balls too. I don't want to pump, so i've been looking for supplements that make the balls bigger. If found a couple things. One thing is called gonadatrophins or something like taht. But i think they're prescription only for severe endocrin disorders or something. don't htink you can get them normally. Then I read about Clomid cycling. I guess body builders use it. Some of them use it to counteract the steroids (since steroids shrink your balls). Others use it to increase their testicle size and therefore increase testosterone production. HHere's a cut and paste from one place I found. Everyone says the same schedule more or less:

"I did some research on clomid on body building forums. It does increase testicle size and the general body building cycle for clomid is 3 weeks
    200 mg a day for 1 week 4 pills
    100 mg a day for week 2 2 pills
    50 mg a day for week 3
    As DrgMerlin said 3 extra tabs per week should maintain size - but im not too sure on this-"

I'm not sure where you get this stuff, but people talk about it like it's legal and stuff and prety safe too. It seems like it's really popular in the body building community, i don't know if that's good or bad though. Then i found one other thing. It's an herb called "tongkat ali". "Eurycoma Longifolia (or more popularly known as Tongkat Ali or Pasak Bumi in Southeast Asia) " I'm not sure who much you take, but allegedly it stimulates the Leydig cells which produce testosterone. This way it will help increase penis and testicle size, as well as increase libido and pretty much everything else that more testosterone will do for you (but without the bad side effects of taking a synthetic anabolic steroid). So that one sounds like a clear winner.

So if anyone has tried any of these, or knows more about htem... please post!! maybe I'll make aanother thread actaully so this info will be easier to find.

Draft saved Draft deleted