Big Balls

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bull Balls are GREAT!!!!! Don't have the actual measurements of my testicles, however, my sack hangs 11 inches from my crotch and measures 11" around at the bottom of the sac. Way to big to hold in one hand....

nobigdeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oddly enough my balls are a normal size, probably a tad bigger than most but absolutely nothing for me to write home about.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found this section on testicles and post it here for information. This may help!!!!

Question: Does anyone have an issue with the physical size of their balls or scrotum? When it's cold outside they go inside your body? I for one don't really have any issues with size - my balls are around 2"x1" and my scrotum generally stays close to my body, but when I'm warm or whatever I do have a sack that sometimes hangs loose.

Answer 1: My nutsack is usually pretty tight, but hangs pretty low when it's warm like most everyone's does. They are about 2 1/2 x 1 1/2. I don't like that the sack is so tight. It makes it look like I don't have anything there sometimes.

Answer 2: Mine are 2.25"x1.5". The older I get the lower they hang, but they still get very close to my body when I'm "excited".

Answer 3: More info can be found here: http://www.my-penis.org/scrotum.html

The orchidometer is a device used by doctors to measure boys' and adult males' testicles. A grown man's testicles are generally between 16 and 27 milliliters in volume, and about an inch and a half long. I've posted a chart below, where you can see an orchidometer in plan (the actual thing is a series of egg shaped plastic balls on a string, which the doctor compares to the testicle size while he has a feel around.) For most men, one of the balls is larger and hangs lower than the other. You can compare yourself to this chart... use the key of "one inch" in the graphic to compensate for various monitor/printer resolutions.

Answer 4: I'm glad you brought up ball size. I have very big ones, but a stubby penis. When I am in briefs, the bulges make it look like I have three testicles, two below and one more lump about the same size as one above (my penis). Hawaiians tend to have stubby, thick penises, so the fact that we tend to have big balls kind of compensates for our penis size. I tend to be overly proud of my sac. I think there was even a paper on the role of testicles in self-assessment of genital confidence, but hell if I remember where or author or date! I do know that when I see someone with big balls, I equate that with virility in them, no matter what their penis size. One of the strongest Samoans I know among my workout friends has a penis so short it disappears into his fat pad and pubic hair, but his scrotum is so fine that he is still "the bull" to me. In contrast, when I see someone with small eggs (Samoans call testicles "eggs" for obvious reasons) I feel sorry for them. I know there is no rational reason for that -- size of testicles does not determine anything. One of the best wrestlers I knew in High School had such a tight nutsac that it seemed he had no eggs at all! I couldn't get over the feeling that he had none and it affected how I assessed his prowess until he took me down and pinned me within 10 seconds.

Answer 5: A lot of Klinefelter's Syndrome guys have almost no testicles or at least some are the size of a pea or a peanut. Can you imagine? I mean we are talking about so small even a squirrel would walk past them. As, you know I have Klinefelter's and I have small balls too, but not that small. One is larger than the other. The one on the right is probably a "3" and the one on the left is probably a "10" or more. I feel fortunate for what I got, but because of them being so small I never wear skimpy underwear or Speedos. I show absolutely no box in jeans or any pants. A few guys I know who have Klinefelter's have actually had their miniscule balls removed and replaced with implants -- which actually makes them feel better about themselves sexually and at the locker-room settings etc. But with implants you can't just pick out the largest size. You are limited by the size of your scrotum and some of those are quite small in themselves.

Answer 6: My testes are around average size and hang a little. I shave them to make them look more defined and love that look. Generally, I'm happy with them, although I wish they would hang lower. On warm days, they hang low and I love the look of them hanging. On cold days, they are pulled up so tight that it looks like a walnut shell under my dick. With regards to one being lower, I noticed that my left one is lower. I am right handed. I wonder if there's a correlation.

Answer 7: From what I have seen, it seems there is no correlation between penis size and ball size. I met a guy the other day with a massive 9x7 penis (no kidding--couldn't get my hand around it), but with tiny little balls, much smaller than mine. I have also noticed quite a number of other guys with real small nuts, whether their penis size is small or large. Anyone else have any thoughts on this? Maybe it's a combo of genetics, and perhaps other factors, like how often you cum. I cum only once every week or ten days, so maybe over the years, my testes have gotten larger (my Dad was similarly endowed). So, although my balls are nice sized, I wouldn't call them huge.

Answer 8: My balls are never what I could call large, but it is a noticeable difference when I am having a lot of sex. In that case, they do not shrink, they EXPAND, and my penis is the same. Lots of sex makes everything better (LOL)--it really does make it all larger, measurably. Likewise they get kinda smaller when they are ignored for a while. I love it when the weather is hot and my balls hang down lower, and if I happen to be in a sexual mode, then they are larger. Lots of sex in nice warm weather and free-ballin' in loose-fitting soft clothes--Heavenly!

Answer 9: I have to admit I have a ball fetish. When I see guy in the locker-room, I am really into how their balls hang and bounce when they walk. My penis is small,1.5" soft when relaxed. But I have these gargantuan balls. It is a rather odd combo but I am happy this way versus having a large penis and small balls. My balls are much rounder than the shapes on the measuring chart. They are approx. the same length, but wider. My ball sac hangs very low and the only trouble with that seems to be when I am going up steps and my sac falls between my legs and my balls get squished inside my thighs. Not fun. Otherwise it is nice having low hangers because you feel them bounce when having sex or masturbating. At least it adds to my experience. My wife also comments that she enjoys the feel when we have intercourse and the few guys I have been with like them as well.

Answer 10: Most Samoans I know have big balls like me, and most of them spurt out huge amounts of cum. One anthropologist even made a suggestion about Samoan promiscuous society and the need to produce lots of semen to help in sperm competition (probably this idea is trash), but the point is the volume of cum from big-balled Samoans seems high.

Answer 11: Many times I think I'd rather have bigger balls than a bigger dick. I've seen so many good looking small penis pics on the web, but they always look better than mine cause they're helped up by nice firm balls --- really puts the goods right up there for easy inspection.

badbushi

Experimental Member
Media
I would say mine are about 1.5" each, maybe slightly less. They hang pretty high and are usually hidden behind my dick. I have been trying to stretch them but have not seen any results yet.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crickey! Now there's something I've never measured before! I think I'll have to find out when I get home from work!!!
It depends on the weather! I'm in the UK, so one minute they're as good as hibernating, next they're nearly down as low as my cock!!

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my balls are a bit bigger than average, judging from what i see in the locker rooms.
i started using a vacuum pump on my balls about 5 years ago, and can pump them to the size of oranges, big enough so you can hold one in each hand.
this pumping naturally stretches the scrotum as well, so much that when pumped, i can stretch my scrotum to completely cover a guy's face.

Kenn

Sexy Member
Media
Ball size seems to vary a bit, but what I think is much more variable from guy to guy is the size of the sack, and how much it stretches.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by thirteenpointhree@Sep 16 2005, 09:30 PM
Mine are about golf ball size and hang about 3-4 inches down, I have never measured exactly though, never done any type of pumping or vacuum either ..
[post=343869]Quoted post[/post]​

how come all ur pics are with ur dick in ur pants or briefs? that avatar looks kinda........

tlongland

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Kenn@Sep 17 2005, 08:13 AM
Ball size seems to vary a bit, but what I think is much more variable from guy to guy is the size of the sack, and how much it stretches.
[post=344070]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. Unpumped, my ballsack measures 9.75" in circumference; pumped, it typically gets to 16" in circumference.

Sure makes a nice bulge in my jeans or gym shorts.

Tom L.

mlg1783

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Bluemalevolence@Sep 6 2005, 11:24 PM
I was wondering any one has naturally big balls. No pumping of injections. How does it feel mine are about 3 in. long
[post=341123]Quoted post[/post]​
hi i know how you feel my testicles are 2 and a half inches in length and 1 1/2 " in width i dont have any trouble with them though, but im also 5inchs flaccid and 7 1/2 hard so it looks pretty normal and they hang low to, but in answer to your qeustion "how does it feel"? i like it the olny thing is i go cammando (no underwear) cuz i hate tighty wighties and boxers. i find them both very uncomfortable. only trouble with that is on hot days they can hang as low as 6 inchs and i have sat on them "OUCH" not pleasant, but anyways i like my above average balls. they don't look weird on me either like a skinny guy with a huge dick. im like 6'2" and 198 lbs. broad shoulderd...........ANYWAYS i like em.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't measured them, but my testicles are quite small, and my scrotum does not hang down very low either. Makes me look like a eunoch, since my flaccid penis is quite large.