Media
Sexuality
Unsure
http://swallowtown.tumblr.com/post/170170293398/xxx
tumblr_oxmpwsqeVv1we43zho1_1280.jpg

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
Absolutely buddy! Always sit the same way in any sauna or steam room. I’ve got real low hangers and the hotter it gets, the lower they go. Last time I took a steam, there was a mature guy I’ve never seen. He had a good size dick but small sac and balls. We got into a good conversation and I noticed he kept his eyes on my nuts. I fluffed a couple times then flopped them over the edge of the bench. He eventually went to shower and left me by myself in the steam. Didn’t take me long to jack off a nice cum puddle right on the floor. Felt great!!!

So your the guy that cums on the floor in my steam room. GROSS!! Next time cum in your towel or someone's mouth. i don't want to step in your ball gravy.

Reactions: Wettpussy

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey dude...just let me know what time I can meet you in the steam room. You can yank roughly on my balls and hold my poppers under my nose while I beat my cock. Then I’ll spray my “ball gravy” down your throat and not waste it on the floor. If you want to jerk your load out, go ahead and shoot it on the floor. I’ll just walk through it and wash it off when I shower. No problem.......pal.

Reactions: allmanbud and erpap