Big balls

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does anyone else get annoyed with theirs? I have big balls, as you can see in my profile pics, and sometimes they really annoy me. One time I actually sat on them haha. I'm a dancer, so I'm pretty flexible, but it's annoying to have them just hanging in the way. My friend named them Skid Row. On the other hand though...I like that they're big. I just wish they didn't hang down as low.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pack some dry ice in your underwear in the morning and your balls won't hang at all, you will walk around looking like Frankenstein.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also have low-hangings balls. Most of the time, I enjoy having them (as does my partner...:wink:), but once in awhile they do "get in the way"-- when I roll in bed or cross my legs. I have adapted to having them between my legs. I know I would miss them, if they were not there.

HorseHungHouseHusband

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have big low hanging balls. They are my pride and joy... and also my curse. Being tall and skinny they, along with my schlong, are my equalizers to make me feel like a real man! It is no fun sitting on them by accident or rolling onto them in my sleep.

fred2005

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i also have a really big bag... find a good fitting pair of underware. kalvins or tommy work great. get them 1 size smaller than you would think. built in pouch. they will stretch, plus the extra feeling of security is nice. you may think it's creepy but. i have had a pair of kalvins for two years and they fit better now than when i first bought them. good hunting -M

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I have low hangers and I love them! I even enjoy sitting on them!
See my pics - what do you think?

Most of the guys here who say they have big nuts and low hangers don't show any pics.

Franky

aborcrmbe2

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yknarfy said:
I have low hangers and I love them! I even enjoy sitting on them!
See my pics - what do you think?

Most of the guys here who say they have big nuts and low hangers don't show any pics.

Franky

Nice pics, tell me what you're doing there with the rubber band.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Mine are quite big but thankfully not very low-hanging, and the three of us definitely have a love-hate relationship. While I'm very proud of them, this is tempered a great deal by the drawbacks in day-to-day comfort. Except when sleeping or showering, I'm almost always wearing some sort of underwear with a very sturdy pouch ... most often the late, great E2U boxer briefs, although boxer briefs that are a lycra or spandex blend are also decent. Without adequate "separation," my sac and upper thighs end up sweatily pressed up against each other. Boxers or (even worse) freeballing are pretty much impossible unless I want to be constantly itching myself and/or "adjusting" things down there.

Steve :smile:

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I personally find big balls to be every bit as sexy as a big dick. I admit that I am rather proud of mine, and I honestly like receiving compliments on them as much as I do on my dick. Generally, the balls do not enjoy the same celebrity as the penis, but I don't think too many would disagree that a man's balls make an important contribution to an overall hot package. The Lone Ranger, in all his glorious machismo, would be lost on the range without Tonto. (Excuse the cheesy metaphore -- I couldn't resist.)

busterj

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always found big, low hanging balls to be very sexy, that's why I decided to stretch mine. I had the size just not the length.

Since doing so, I haven't had any of the problems that have been disclosed in this thread. They aren't at all sensitive due to the stretching , so the occasional mishap like sitting on them, is only a reminder of a job well done!