Big balls

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I have a Really low hanging sac. Like you all have said it can get annoying when you sit on them. I was once on a non-stop road trip from New Orleans, Louisiana to Mobile, Alabama and I noticed about halfway through the trip (1 hour) that I had been SITTING ON MY NUTZ!! Once I pulled them from underneath me they hurt sooooo bad. It felt like I had gotten kicked in the balls, and it didnt stop hurting until the next day!

But overall I enjoy it a lot when my sac hangs so low. I enjoy the feeling of my balls slapping against my legs. This is why I only where boxers. I like the feel of my equipment bouncing all around. It feels SO heavy though. But I like it. :biggrin1:

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
busterj said:
I have always found big, low hanging balls to be very sexy, that's why I decided to stretch mine. I had the size just not the length.

Since doing so, I haven't had any of the problems that have been disclosed in this thread. They aren't at all sensitive due to the stretching , so the occasional mishap like sitting on them, is only a reminder of a job well done!

My word! I'm feeling faint. I can see bruises on my ass already! *races to airport, flying to Vegas for a quickie divorce

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been told that I have big balls, but I have never really had a close enough inspection to make sure. I live in a colder climate, so mine are very weather dependent, mood dependent, health dependent, company dependent... you get it. I like my balls though, big or small as they may be.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've slept with dozens of men, and I balls are at least as big as any of theirs, and definitely heavier than any of theirs. So no boxers and no free-balling here. I love seeing big balls on other guys; feeling them is even better. When I'm with a guy with below-average sized balls, I'm always disappointed.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine hang a good seven inches from the base of my cock.

I suppose it makes them easier for people to appreciate in their own ways - but on a day to day basis, I think it is a pain. You have to be careful sitting down, it is embarassing when you have to rearrange yourself all the time or sit there being uneasy. Flying is a particular pain. Also I have to have my legs quite wide apart, which just draws attention. I have cracked them several times on the pubic bone when doing doggy which is a bit of a passion killer. Hot steamy dancing is quite funny because people aren't expecting them to be where they are - the surprised look is fun.

So lots of minor issues - I wouldn't swap my boys though. :rolleyes:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aborcrmbe2 said:
I have big balls but they don't hang all that low. If I jerk off more will they?-

No, but plenty of time in warm conditions should do it, whether in the shower, or in your underwear.

joxe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've got pretty big balls too (see my pics), but my dad has got enormous balls and he has to arrange them all the time, what he makes without any shame. Here in Spain it's very usual to see men fondling their packages in public and we learn to take that gesture as something completely natural and even virile. I carry them to one side, and every time I sit down I've got to take them up not to sit on them, what I do openly without any shame. We shouldn't feel ashamed about our big balls: they give us sperm to cum and testosterone to fuck and to get and give pleasure. We should treat them carefuly and caress them with love, because they give us so much pleasure (and to others too). :wink:

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am sooooooo jealouse! I have big nutts but they are too tight. What I would give to have a set that hung real low. I love the look of them hanging down to your ass. I would love to see more pics of you real men with giant lowhangers. Question: Do all uncut guys have lowhangers?

SnazzyBear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have big balls but my sac doesnt permit them to hang low is there something i could do so i can get them to hang low thats another reason i can't put on a cockring on either any tips would be great from you all :)

Yono

Expert Member
Media
If you have big balls, their own weight might stretch your sack with time... My balls arent really big, I'd say average but my sack can hang about 5" yo 6" in warm weather...I'd guess with bigger/heavier balls i'd get much worse/better?

CollegeGuyDave

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah... big balls and low hanger... I'm partially an actor and have studied guys, especially the guys who live on my floor in the dorm, and have noticed that there is a different walk in regards to balls. (ie a guy has big balls but tight, and he kind of walks, 'around' his balls. me, on the other hand, with big low hangers (the profile pic is divided, 1/2 cock, 1/2 balls) (I need to update a few photos...)still walk around them, but less ridgid. Try analysing walks based on ball size. it's kind of interesting...

and although i do follow the whole steriotype of long and low, there are some that are long, but don't have much else down there. To save their faces on the floor, I won't reveal names. good questions though.