Big balls

The Oil Baron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only gay men have big balls? I didn't know!:biggrin1: (I guess I have a big set for writing that!) Welcome to LPSG! Sam
Sorry for the late reply, a bit new to the whole message board thing and it took me a while to sort myself out with subscription and all that...

Anyhow, I'm Andrew. Live in London, Eng-er-land and just have a thing for dudes with big nuts. There isn't much on the UK web about it, so this site seemed to be a good alternative.

Cannot deny that I have only a cursory sexual interest in the size of balls. I don't have big nuts myself, but I kinda wanted to see how many men out there have big nuts!!!

How are you doing?

Andrew

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello, My Partner Has The Largest Sized Balls Egg Shaped And They Hang Mid Thigh With The Left Hanging Lower. I Ask Him Sometimes Just To Drop His Big Boys In My Mouth For Me To Lick,kiss,caress While I Jack Off. I Also Like To Place A Mirrow In A Good Spot As He Fucks Me So I Can See Them Swinging Into My Tant!!as You Can See I Love Big Low Hanging Nuts.

The Oil Baron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hehe - well this is getting to be quite a posting. i hadn't expected quite so many responses.

come on guys - i'm sure there are some men out there with low hangers, too... let's keep this rolling!

andrew