big balls

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by rowles, Jun 4, 2008.

1. rowles

rowles New Member

Albums:
    i know men have different sizes but why.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    welcome to the site first off......and to answer your question, genetics. other than that I know of nothing to support bigger than average balls. I guess a guy with bigger balls produces more testosterone???

3. Meniscus

Gold Member

Hmm...I don't know what the explanation is for different sized testicles within a species, but there's a theory about testicle size across primates. Chimpanzees have very large testicles compared to other primates. They also make large quantities of high-quality sperm, theoretically to compete with the sperm of other males, since chimps are highly promiscuous.

Gorillas, on the other hand, have relatively small testicles, but among gorillas there's only one fully adult male in a group, so he sires all the children and has no competition. Gorillas produce a lot of defective sperm, but that's OK because there's still enough good sperm.

Humans and organutans have testicles slightly larger than gorillas, but no where near as big as chimps.

Large testicles may have more "quality control" mechanisms when it comes to sperm production. Does that mean that men with bigger testicles produce more and better sperm. Maybe, not necessarily.

http://www.joequirk.com/secret-chapter-for-men-trust-me-ladies-you-dont-want-to-know/
    Sperm competition
    If you want to know what women have been up to, look at men’s genitals I: The testicles | Psychology Today Blogs

4. dc9

dc9
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome, dont worry about size, just have a good time.
    Love your stuff, very hot!

5. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Welcome to the site. Hot package

6. D_Katherine Clitburn

D_Katherine Clitburn Account Disabled

I am not sure, have read a number of the prevailing theories.
    I do know that a big heavy pair makes me happy.

7. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Why are balls different sizes? The same reason some guys are tall and some short, some blue eyed, some brown eyed..genetics.......and larger balls do NOT produce more testosterone than small balls.......that's absurd

8. Meniscus

Gold Member

9. ToBe

ToBe New Member

As Meniscus summed up very nicely, there is great variation in the animal kingdom in testis size and we have some hypotheses to explain it. However, there is also great variation among different humans. One study decades ago compared the average testis size of people from Denmark and Hong Kong. Those in Denmark averaged 2x larger than those in Hong Kong (20 cc each vs. 10 cc each)... but both are still able to reproduce fine...
    http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/jared_diamond/jared_diamond_race_testis_1986_page1.pdf
    http://www.gnxp.com/MT2/archives/jared_diamond/jared_diamond_race_testis_1986_page2.pdf

The cells that produce testosterone only take up ~10% of the size of the testis; the rest is devoted to sperm production.

10. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:
    I have small balls, but never even noticed till I came to this website lol. I was always worried about my dick, not my balls.

11. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey man - welcome aboard. I enjoy my bigger-than-average balls to the fullest (check out my pics!). Industrialsize said it best, it's really just genetics that dictate ball size - the same factors that determine height, body mass, eye color, etc.

12. Meniscus

Gold Member

You've got nothing to worry about with regards to your dick size. I'd trade my balls for your dick.

Years ago I dated one guy who had small balls and a tight scrotum. He wanted me to pull on them when we were having sex, but I had a hard time getting a grip on them. They'd slip out of my hand and practically disappear up into his body.

13. flynn

flynn Active Member

Albums:
    Definitely all genetics. My father had big balls and I've got big low hangers. Check my gallery

14. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    Zebra: "Am I white with black stripes or, black with white stripes?"

Mother Nature: " you are what you are."

15. Pecker Check

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've known two guys with enormous balls, and both of them went bald in their late 20s. I've read that guys who lose their hair tend to have high levels of testosterone. Nothing scientific about this, but I do wonder whether the guys with the really big nuts might suffer greater hair loss. My tanks are larger than average but not huge, and my hair's doing fine into my late 60s.

Incidentally, I've not noticed that really big balls seems to go with having a big dick. Plenty of the big-dicked guys I've enjoyed being with have had medium to small balls.

Pecker Checker

16. sekretadmirer

sekretadmirer Member

Grindin, you have small balls because unfortunately nothing grows well in the shade. With that tree trunk you are sporting, nobody will even notice if you have balls or not.

17. Grindin

Grindin Active Member

Albums:

LOL, very funny.

18. blkcan

blkcan New Member

I often wish I had a bigger set

19. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love this 90 degree weather we're having up here in the northeast US, makes my nuts hang nice and looooooooowwwwww... accidentally sitting on 'em is gettin to be a problem.

20. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

This dude should wear support or he'll be old needing the Nut Bra. haha

Your balls are not small. It's an optical illusion with them sitting up next to your big wand. Also, self-esteem about our manliness tends to distort things. I used to think I had a tiny dick. Even when I was in the locker room and obiciously bigger hung, I couldn't see it for myself.

I knew a dude that had huge eggs but his dick was a cigarette. Trust me on this one, it doesn't make you a better lover to be hung or have big nuts. It's how you treat your partner and your technique.

#20 D_Bob_Crotchitch, Jun 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted