big balls

5 3/4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want bigger balls. They have ways to make everything else bigger just not balls. Take a look at mine and tell me what yall think

B_josh762

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I personally like the size of my balls. Not small not huge. But what I don't like is there is a lot of times they hang really low but there are a lot of times they are tight up against my body. Seems most of the times I am erect they are tighter and when flaccid they hang. Also it seems my weight gain over the last year or two has made a difference. Low hanging balls look larger and they also look larger on very slim guys.

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My balls are big and full because I'm the ruler of the universe. The job requires more gonad than the average bear.

lineok03

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Norwalk, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i have seen many nuts and i'd have to say my nuts are on the avg side, but i like to keep my sac baggy & low. ;-)....any balls are good for me hehehehe big balls are sweet too but not overly pumped balls. thats not fun to look at in my eyes.:biggrin1:

pool9.jpg (image)....nice set indeed

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely genetics. My father has big balls and I've got big low hangers. I love the feel of them hanging low and go commando 24/7. The only problem is when I sit on them!