Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to express my complete like for this story. Not all stories end happy. It was done in nicely catching the old west and a humorous side as well as how things were back then.
I appreciate you taking a step out of the norm and writing this and keeping me in my toes to check for each new addition and building up to the end. Also taking the brave step to embrace one of your personal sexual thoughts!

Reactions: amazzzed2 and P.J.9
D

deleted23559581

I'm sorry you felt it was anticlimactic. For some reason, for years, I have had sexual thoughts of a well hung man getting hung. I'm ashamed to even say that. The imaginary visual of seeing big low hanging testicles swinging in the air between a good looking man's legs excites me. I could only imagine the long, thick penis pointed stiffy toward a gawking crowd. And I kept thinking about the noose suddenly interrupting the young man's long drop, snapping his neck, and causing him to violently spew load upon load of thick, milky white semen all over the watching crowd. In some sense, not only is it erotic for the crowd but Billy gets revenge in a way, even though his revenge is post-mortem. He embarrasses all the men who came to watch him die by exposing his larger, longer, girthier penis and heavier nuts to their wives. But moreover, he commits the degrading act of shooting his cum on the men and their wives. And all of this is their fault since they came to watch him die.

For years, when I close my eyes at night, I see this scene clearly in my mind and find myself watching the whole scene unfold as I masturbate myself to sleep. So, the story was basically a long introduction building up to a foregone conclusion. I needed to write it as a way of dealing with my own fantasies.
Don't worry, I really enjoyed reading your story amyways, feeling the ending that way wasn't such a big deal for me. Also, it's your fantasy and creative input, but thanks for bothering to explain, your explanation helped me get the comedic aspect of your story :)
ps: I hope you consider my suggestion of making a spin-off of this story, either centered on Felicia and/or their kid, or any of Billy's other kids (as I mentioned previously), or centered in anything else, like the Icelandic Phallological Museum hearing about the story and set on a mission to discover Billy's body's whereabouts and retrieving his phallus haha

Reactions: amazzzed2