Big Beautiful Women-The Truth

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Donkdick: I have reason to believe that American Beauty myth is largely fabricated by men with small penises. The small penised man is afraid of the BBW hence his constant
    need to have sex with petit women. He looks at the BBW as a formidable challenge that his meagar member can never hope to meet.

In the past the BBW was seen as an ICON of fertility, a much sought after rubenesque goddess. Now, not so much. Small men find larger women intimidating.
    They feel like they can't measure up and will be lost in what they percieve will be
    a large loose vagina.

I will have you one of the tightest honeypots I have ever slid into belonged to
    a BBW. Ah the memories....

Big, little, short or tall the magic that is woman never ceases to amaze!

2. naughty

Gold Member

DD,

Honey, we knew you had it going on! What a wonderfully sweet compliment for women of all sizes. I am sure though that there are a number of men that are less endowed who also appreciate women of all sizes.As I mentioned in the "black men are stacked..." thread, there are some men who have it going on regardless of the size of their endowment. I think smallness is probably more a mental thing than a physical one.Though there probably are owners who qualify as miniscule in both areas there are men who as can be seen here on this site that exemplify the opposite. Hopefully, that makes room for all of us along the size spectrum!

Naughty

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My grandpa told me and I passed it on to my boys:

God gave us a long penis so we can make fat women happy.

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

That! oughta' get a few well chosen posts! :huh:

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Oops. That's right up there with "God made gay men so that fat women would have someone to dance with." Not very complimentary to the ladies.

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

While I agree with the general sentiment about lovely women coming in all sizes, the rest of that post was just bizarre.

:huh:

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Pecker, I think your Grandfather must have been a funny man, mine was as well! There was a kind of timeless horsesense back then before the days of political correctness that was rather refreshing. Nice new avatar, btw.

Donk, thanx for the love- beautiful people come in all shapes and sizes, so there's something for everybody. Just have to find the ones who have what pleases you most and go with it.

Dmw, I sure do love dancing with gay men- they are usually better at it too!

8. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I do sometimes wonder if I'm a flesh vampire, like in an early X-files episode.

Well, DO NOT EVER ask me if your bum looks big in anything! ^_^

Draft saved Draft deleted