Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, is it just me?

I have a thing for a hung guy with a big flabby belly. And they don't really seem to exist in the gay community. I have found numerous videos online of chubby guys with nice big cocks, and they are all straight.

Is it just our body-shaming culture in the gay world? I'd say no, because bears and chubs have thriving communities.

Is it a self confidence thing? Like a gay guy with a big dick is automatically confident and wouldn't let himself get flabby/chubby?

Is it just sheer percentages? The number of truly hung guys is quite low, there's probably very little overlap between big dicks, gay men, and men who carry extra weight.

And yes, I know that a fat pad on your abdomen makes your dick look smaller than it actually is. If you're big enough it shouldn't matter

MurdockPSB

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There may be bear and chub/chaser communities--rather small communities that they are--but body-shaming is still very much alive and well in the mainstream. And naturally, like you said, the bigger you are, the smaller your cock can appear to be.
From my experience, self-confidence and body size aren't always related. I've had plenty of big guys with way too much self-confidence assume that since I'm big, they should walk right up to me and grope me like I should be overjoyed by their attention. Yet I've had skinny boyfriends with big dicks who had very little confidence and felt uncomfortable about their bodies.
Hung men are an anomaly, really. A rare commodity. I'd guess that hung men are spread out over all body types pretty evenly, but shorter thinner men often appear bigger so it helps create the illusion that more thin guys are hung. But as much as I've always been more attracted to "chasers/admirers", I'll admit I've gone for a few bigger guys with some really big dicks.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To be honest, if it's anything like my own experience it's because as a big guy my dick does NOT look big at all, and the only way to look huge is to be so hung it's ridiculous, like a true 9 x 7 or something.

Also just take a look at many profiles in grindr and you see sooo many "no fats" as well as actually getting hate messages body shaming me. I stay reserved and never put myself out there as a result. Therefore it gets rare to find such men. By the war Growlr and other Gay Bear dating apps are better to find guys like me.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ugh there is so much body shaming in the gay community. Is it ironic to point out that this is generally a forum for big cocks? With lots of small cock shaming? This in itself is hideous.

D

deleted1074483

So, is it just me?

I have a thing for a hung guy with a big flabby belly. And they don't really seem to exist in the gay community. I have found numerous videos online of chubby guys with nice big cocks, and they are all straight.

Is it just our body-shaming culture in the gay world? I'd say no, because bears and chubs have thriving communities.

Is it a self confidence thing? Like a gay guy with a big dick is automatically confident and wouldn't let himself get flabby/chubby?

Is it just sheer percentages? The number of truly hung guys is quite low, there's probably very little overlap between big dicks, gay men, and men who carry extra weight.

And yes, I know that a fat pad on your abdomen makes your dick look smaller than it actually is. If you're big enough it shouldn't matter

from my experience in the UK of gay clubs and pubs there are equal numbers of guys fat, thin, athletic and everything in between as there are in the general world. It also follows that there are probably the same range of cock sizes with those guys, and unless you're using an app and specify that you're looking for a hung fat guy, you'll never know how big a guy is if you meet them in a bar or club.

And given you want a 'truly' large dick on them as well, then yes probably quite rare.

As for confidence, certainly of the bigger build guys I've known personally they are confident and happy with their build.

I'm sure there are others who are not, but then that is also prevalent across the spectrum and not limited to just to the larger gents in our community.

As for 'fat shaming' no-one should be shamed and we should respect each other for whom we are. However, there are significant issues with being overweight, but those should not result in people being 'shamed' due to their size.

Anyway, good luck with your search

Reactions: David.djr

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, is it just me?

I find as I get older the things that most times are commonplace among older men become their sexy norm. They wouldn't be sexy Daddies without a belly to some extent, graying hair, a few character lines on their face and so on. I have seen MANY an older guy with a belly I choose over a flat stomached college boy any day..

Not that the college boys aren't sexy mind you.

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So, is it just me?

Bless you!!!!

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Love a stocky guy with a nice big firm guy and a very big thick cock! Have many fantasy about a guy like that taking me, throwing me down, kicking my legs open and him ramimg a huge cock in me making me gasp.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why would you necro an 8 month old thread? Especially one that only had a couple of posts?

i'm glad this was bumped, i like this thread... even though it has a couple of posts! Thanks LatinCaribbeanNYC.

This is my favorite body type as well, and i have been moderate lucky to see nice size cocks on these hot bear dudes. YUMM!

LatinCaribbeanNYC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i'm glad this was bumped, i like this thread... even though it has a couple of posts! Thanks LatinCaribbeanNYC.

This is my favorite body type as well, and i have been moderate lucky to see nice size cocks on these hot bear dudes. YUMM!

You’re welcome BigWangChow, love it too. Really hot type.

Submissivebottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, is it just me?

To be honest as long as guy is a hung top I don't care what he looks like

There may be bear and chub/chaser communities--rather small communities that they are--but body-shaming is still very much alive and well in the mainstream. And naturally, like you said, the bigger you are, the smaller your cock can appear to be.
From my experience, self-confidence and body size aren't always related. I've had plenty of big guys with way too much self-confidence assume that since I'm big, they should walk right up to me and grope me like I should be overjoyed by their attention. Yet I've had skinny boyfriends with big dicks who had very little confidence and felt uncomfortable about their bodies.
Hung men are an anomaly, really. A rare commodity. I'd guess that hung men are spread out over all body types pretty evenly, but shorter thinner men often appear bigger so it helps create the illusion that more thin guys are hung. But as much as I've always been more attracted to "chasers/admirers", I'll admit I've gone for a few bigger guys with some really big dicks.

Chaser/admirers are the other side of the coin if chub haters. They’re still toxic and just fetishise instead of hating and the reason why they have a fetishise got fat/chub guys can be based on hate.

Reactions: MurdockPSB

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find as I get older the things that most times are commonplace among older men become their sexy norm. They wouldn't be sexy Daddies without a belly to some extent, graying hair, a few character lines on their face and so on. I have seen MANY an older guy with a belly I choose over a flat stomached college boy any day..

Not that the college boys aren't sexy mind you.
Like your comment, man!