Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am feeling like crap because I cant get my belly to go down. am already blessed with a small penis and now my belly is getting bigger. Help please any advice that can help will be appreciated.
Snapshot_20171030_3.JPG
Snapshot_20171030_4.JPG

Reactions: WrikPrada

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
Lay off the carbs and booze. Keep you carb load under 20 gr/day, walk at least 30 min/day. Some weight lifting should help. And low carb alone won't do it - you have to watch calories. Dietdoctor.com has great resources. I was like you 3 years ago and went low carb, cut out all booze, most dairy and took up bike riding and walking. Dropped 60 pounds with little pain or effort. Makes dick look bigger, too. Not that it matters

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm going the opposite direction, losing the weight and rediscovering Lil Rambler. The fat pad around your cock slowly envelopes it, giving the illusion your dick is getting smaller. (On my blog I liken it to holding a hot dog in a bowl, then filling the bowl with Jello. The hot dog doesn't get any smaller, but looks like it did.) I would also talk to your doctor to see - if this is a fairly recent weight gain - whether there might not be an underlying condition.

But the only real way to lose weigh is consume smaller amounts of calories than your body burns...so eating right and moving are two key ingredients.

Reactions: Nexolaris

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you don't like dieting then try intermittent fasting. On 2 non-consecutive days of the week limit your intake to 800 calories. Eat normally, sticking to around 2400 calories on the other days, and don't try to 'catch up'. You only have to get through one day at a time and you'll soon get used to it. Combine it with regular exercise, such as cycling, and the weight will drop off.

Reactions: AdamFin

lookatthat

Cherished Member
Media
Charleston (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a lot of small things you can do that don't involve turning your life upside down. Stop drinking soda and fruit juices. Stop drinking so much booze. Make your meals. Snack on vegetables. NEVER go to a fast food restaurant. Sleep.
In 45 days your body will have a different shape.
You're eating too much bad stuff. Stop doing that and mix in a little exercise regularly.
Start today and post another picture January 1. There'll be a huge difference. When you see it, you'll be motivated to do more and begin making those decisions that do turn your life upside down in a good way.

Reactions: AdamFin
D

deleted300444

I have lost 30lbs in the last 12 months...and my dick is still only 6 inches...but I feel I just look better and feel better and flatter stomach suits my dick better....how did I do it?
No alcohol.
I walk, walk, walk alot...I live in a public transportation city which yields more walking steps...
Gym, cardio...
I was tired of feeling bloated after a meal, cut my portions down...