Big belt buckles

thkandmuscl

Experimental Member
Media
You'd think the most obvious stuff would be the easiest to find. The more I see on the internet, the more I realize how little content there actually is. Try to find pictures of women crushing fruit in high heels, tons of the stuff. But men in tight jeans and cowboy buckles falls in the realm of the secret mysteries of the esoteric.

Attachments

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
YeeeeHaw! Love some of these pics! Giddy Up, boys!! (San Antonio here)

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wooohoooo Howdy! (that you, thcandmuscl????) Giddy up, buddy!!!! More!

BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can't see the belt buckle...but I like everything from this angle just as well!

2696138791_6406a73ea6.jpg

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&...&th=12aa47f93c7d5ad2&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my belts and buckles are pretty nondescript. I bought this one in Santa Fe about 20 years ago... This is about as snazzy as I'm willing to go with a belt.

Attachments

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..love large (decent sized) belt buckles, especially on a cowboy, but if most of them were honest they'd admit that they probably stand on their head and damn near cut off their wind to make their bulges stick out like they do. A natural bulge is very sexy but a forced fake one makes the guy look insecure.

Just my opinion. On some guys you can see their bulge coming before you ever see them and that's not real, it's ridiculous.

thkandmuscl

Experimental Member
Media
Regarding contrivance and "the bulge", in my not so humble opinion, some exhibitionists, are quite simply, more successful than others.

Attachments

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with EagleCowboy. I love the way my bulge shows when wearing my tight cowboy cut Wranglers and some of the big belt buckles distract from the bulge, which is why I don't wear anything larger then a 4x3

No doubt there. If you have a satellite dish strapped around your waist, that would be the first thing people notice and anything below that just wouldn't measure up. :tongue:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like how the tail of the belt is flapping out. That's to get our attention to see if something fell out. Then it's like goddamn, that's a beautiful belt buckle.