Big belt buckles

pozboro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No doubt there. If you have a satellite dish strapped around your waist, that would be the first thing people notice and anything below that just wouldn't measure up. :tongue:

Not exactly true -- used to work in a call center in Portland Oregon and one guy wore the most enormous belt buckles imaginable and yes, he rather fashioned himself as something of a cowboy and later i learned he was gay. Anyway, every day he'd wear these ginormous belt buckles and everyone would notice. The funny thing was, even my straight coworkers (and i was totally out) would make comments like "yeah, but with as tight as he wears his jeans, you can tell it's not false advertising." Yeah, the straight dudes were checking out the guy's substantial package as well.

See, the guy wasn't really that good looking -- he just had a big bulge and for some reason, i think the large belt buckles caught the eye, directed the attention south, and got him the attention he wanted. So am pretty sure the buckles were NOT working against him.

thkandmuscl

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you, Pozboro. Sometimes one true story is better than a thousand pictures. Computers crash, jpgs are lost, but stories we can guard in our heads for life.