"big" best friend sneaks in and seduces girlfriend in the shower - hope to inspire more like this

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Before this begins, I didn't realise when writing how deep it was gonna get but there's lots of juicy dialogue. Hopefully.

The formatting takes a while to get settled but you'll get it.

Scene begins:

Emily has taken a shower and her boyfriend has left, his best friend sneaks into the shower with her but she doesn't hear.

He bumps her with his cock as reaches for soap. She looks down gasps audibly "surpirsed?" he laughs innocently moves back and begins to lather himself and she pretends she's not affected. She tries to catch sneaky glances to massive hanging cock and balls. He starts rubbing soap on his big junk. his meaty cock is flopping all around. she stares more and more. He grabs it and shakes all around jokingly in all its big meaty thick glory, she is now fully staring mouth open eyes wide and entranced "Ahh! it's got a mind of its own" he continues to flop it. it starts to get bigger. she gasps and is aware of how horny it makes her. he starts jacking off. "What you don't ever shower with your boyfriend?"

Her bf, of course!

"EW GROSS, STOP JACKING OFF NICK THATS SO INAPPROPRIATE. thats disgusting" she feigns disgust as she continues to stare.

Nick: "i always jack off in the morning shower, its how i start my day. Don't you ever shower with your boyfriend?"

Emily: "yes but he's my boyfriend! And he's not so larg- I mean distracting. He's not so distracting. I'm trying to shower in this weird situation and you're making it hard"

"Goddamn right its getting hard. Hard, huge and hefty thats how the girls like it baby ;)"

"Stop! Its really inappropriate and distracting I'm trying to relax."

"whats distracting"

gf: "Your big fucking penis you idiot."

"I don't get it, I'm sure your used to seeing dicks in the shower by now, you're a grown woman. Why's my cock so distracting?" he said, shaking it cheekily once more.

"Oh come on you know you have a huge dick Nick don't make me say it again"

"A huge what? I can't hear you the showers too loud."

She said it louder as he moved her away from the shower a bit towards the glass. There was plenty of room. He grabs he by the shoulders as she says loudly

"I said you know you have a HUGE fucking-"

*he puts her on the glass with a soft but forceful thud, his giant semi erect cock is now pointing towards in between her legs touching lightly just above her pussy with each bob.

"-COCK" she says before she realised both the word and the situation she was in. Her eyes went worried and she looks down to what is hot and poking into her crotch. The big, now harder but still semi hard cock.

"Huge penis... big dick... big" she mutters quietly without realising.

"Is it big or small Emily" nick demands in a slightly seductive but still jovial tone.

"It's so big Nick... it's so much bigger..." she stops herself and shakes her head.

"No stop Nick I don't care about your dick! I don't care how big your dumb dick is for fucks sake you're so ANNOYING."

"I don't know why you're being so weird about this, its not like you've never seen a dick like this before. You've showered with Ben and he tells me he's pretty big. Me and my best friend have big dicks, so what it doesn't affect our lives. We have our big dick adventures and travel the world making tight pussies cream and big cock craving bitches scream. Hehe that's our motto. Come on it's not that different just pretend it's Ben's dick and it won't be so weird."

His joking around and mention of friendship with her bf put her slightly at ease, but she was still concerned. Enough to say:

"I can't pretend it's Ben's penis Nick for fucks sake just stop."

N: "Da fuck, why not?"

Em says, pointing: "I can't- I shouldn't say... just move to the other side of the shower an-"

Nick grabs her pointing arm by wrist and puts it back down

"No. Stay. You're being really weird. Me and him are friends I would never try anything with one of his girls..."

Nick"...Well... unless they made me incredibly fucking hard. I mean I have got his sloppy seconds before while we were travelling, but that was only because she told me how big my dick was, talked really dirty and worshipped my dick after she saw me changing. I assumed she did the same for Ben but he said she was pretty silent the night before, but to be fair they were both drunk at the time. We high fived after...

...But anyway Emily this story has a point. I didn't believe Ben at first about your "massive, perfect tits, firm ass and overall hot fucking bod" because you always wear such granny clothing i thought you were flat chested, flat assed and only had your big dick-sucking lips going for you..."

Em: "Gee thanks"

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
**FLASHBACK THE PREVIOUS DAY**

Ben: "Yeah bro I love it when that happens I love seeing a girls reaction to my big cock for the first time. Emily loves my big cock when I fuck her with it bro her big tits bouncing while she rides my big cock makes me so fucking hard. "

Nick: "Dude, who you trying to fool here. No one's gonna believe your granny-dressing girlfriend is hiding 34E tits man. I had an affair with a housewife with 34D's and she could not hide that shit."

Ben: "Swear to god they're huge bro. So perfect and still perky as fuck. She wears a minimiser cus it annoys her when other guys stare at them. I ain't complaining as long as she takes it off when its big dick poundin' time."

Nick: "Nope not buying it even a minimiser doesn't block boobage of that calibre. I will put $100 on this to call your bluff here matey. You know I love huge tits and I know you're trying to get me for that librarian. Tell you what only way I'll believe you is if I see her naked. No photos. No photoshop. I need to see the real thing."

Ben: I told you man she thinks your cool but she just doesn't show them off around other guys. She's too classy for that shit. Too innocent.

Nick: Ok then I'll just join her in the shower at your place when she's visiting. Text me when she's there next and I'll stay over and join her in the morning. $100 bucks on this remember, and worst that can happen on my end is I see this apparently "perfect curvalicious body" you brag about railing every night with your weapon. In fact HERE I'm putting a cheque down on this for $100 smackboys right now but you can ONLY leave in the car to cash it once I've been in there for more than 10 seconds. I'm leaving straight away if I see a flat skinny bitch.

Ben: Fucking fine. She's at mine tomorrow stay tonight and we'll do it in the morning. I"m going straight to the bank once those 10 seconds have passed though. Traffic in the morning is fucked it'll probably take a while but I gotta set up a new account while I'm there so I'll be a while.

Nick: Sweet. Prepare to lose bud I can totally tell when you're lying. Well not really but this time you're making shit up I'm calling it.

Ben: ONE CONDITION THOUGH bro you have to wear board shorts. No nakedness. I don't want your bare cock around her she's afraid of small things haha. But seriously no showerwanking and the board shorts stay on.

Nick: Haha dude you've already said our dicks are the same size so it doesn't matter but fine if it makes you feel better I'll dress like I'm at the fuckin beach. No promises on the showerwanking though if her tits are that big I'll just face the corner and pretend to scrub.

Ben: Haha gross dude. It's a bet. Easy $100.

In his mind, Nick totally went IN with boardshorts so he did technically wear them. He just took them off once he was inside because he thought it would be funny. He wanted to let her know he had a big dick too, it would maybe come in useful if she spread the word to her hot friends he'd been clubbing with a few times.

_******

Attachments

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Emily's mind: [HE'S SUCH A HUGE COCKED-*COCKY ARROGANT, BIG... DICK...HEAD she thought, immediately regretting her word choice. her eyes slowly glanced down to stare at his cock. He was so annoying when he talked sometimes but secretly felt pride that he and his big veiny cock liked her body. Well more the cock which was now becoming flaccid; this was to her secret dissapointment but that was a fact she would never mention out loud ever].

Nick: "...In fact we had a long talk about this and I simply didn't believe him because you dress like a androgynous asexual nun that never passed puberty, no offence. So me and him-"

Emily interrupted: "-That doesn't explain why you're in the shower with me or naked jacking off. I don't care if you were facing the corner don't do that around me and get out of the shower or I'll tell Ben!"

Nick: "Getting to that. Don't interrupt! You will respect your commanding officer!" he said in pretend angry way and slapped her thigh with his heavy dick.

Em: "Ow!" *she rubbed the spot where he slapped her surprised at how heavy his dick was. but rolled her eyes at the army joke*

Nick and Ben often made lame military jokes in the style of an army sergeant since they were briefly in the army together and loved Full Metal Jacket. A movie they both made [forced] her to watch with them present to make sure she didn't miss anything.

Nick: DISOBEYING will be punished by force. Now, I'm gonna finish this story and you have two simple jobs for the rest of this shower Ma'am. Will you comply with the orders of your superior!? Yes sir or no sir TANK-YOO MA'AM!"

[What the heck]

"FINE. Ok. Yes sir

[where the fuck is he going with this. The big dicked goofball.]

Nick:

"Private Em, you will:
1. Answer when spoken to and answer DIRECT QUESTIONS
and
2. NO INTERRUPTIONS
AS I WAS SAYING: Me and Ben argued over your body and especially your tits. I simply did NOT believe Ben when he was bragging about your huge perky breasts hiding underneath all those granny clothes. I thought he was trying to make me jealous or one-up me since I fucked that librarian he with the giant ass he used to have a crush on in school.

Nick: Boy was she a size-queen; I basically shoved my bulge in her face while she was leaning down to help me find a book and told her to touch it when she wouldn't stop staring. She said she'd never seen one so big and lets just say she didn't get off the floor for a while hehe. I taunted him with a text she sent me about how wanted me to bookmark my giant cock in her tight little ass.
A girl talking dirty about my cock turns me on like nothing else I tellya. I showed him the text and said
'You'd be recieving this text instead if you weren't such a pussy with girls Ben, take advantage of your big cock more it's the ultimate wingman.' Shortly after he started dating you so I guess it figures he took my advice.

N: "SO I bet him $100 he was lying about this killer fucking bod you supposedly have and that these huge jugs *squeezes one*, bubble butt *softly spanks her* did not exist."
So I told him the only fair way was that I'd go in the shower with you so he can't photoshop a photo and come on with the way you dress we knew you'd never agree to flash me. So here I am. The jerking off I got a bit carried away with, I always have a shower wank in the mornings; I promise I was thinking of someone else but ok I'll settle down on the big boy.

N: "So THIS big dick-*grabs his huge hefty floppy semi-flaccid dick and flops it around and against her leg for good measure.* is not the big dick you have to worry about pleasing today.

N: *His eyes go up from his cock to her face on the slap to see her annnoyed funny annoyed reaction but Nick does a double take as he notices her audibly moan staring at his size. He reasons that he must have misheard in the running shower. She was staring at his dick still even after he let it go. This confused Nick as she was having the reaction of a girl who'd never seen a big, fat, meaty cock before when he knew that his best friend had one too.
He knew Ben had one because whenever Nick talked about his big dick exploits Ben was always agreeing with him, always trying to one up him since they were so competitive.

Emily had always liked Nick, she found him funny, but only in small doses. He could see what Ben meant when he warned her "he can be a bit forward" the first time she met him. He was charming at times sure and very funny, but also made sexist comments all the time about women showing a deep lack of respect for females thinking they should all be subserviant to him. She was a strong feminist and learned to hate guys like this throughout her life. They were such toys. But he was a good friend to the more reserved Ben, even if he brought out Ben's more boisterous side she always found it harmless fun but had to hold her breath when they made degrading comments about women. She knew Ben was good at heart though, she had always gone for quieter boys were less outwardly cocky but made her laugh and that was her boyfriend. She only wished Ben wouldn't invite Nick around so much, he was so loud, rude, vulgar and walked around with an air of undeserved confidence.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[Emily's mind]
Nick's weird ramble and justification of the situation made a lot of sense to Emily now. She had no problem with nudity as a feminist and thought the human body should not be restricted. Not everything had to be sexual, she reasoned, and so justified letting Nick with his big distracting penis stay in the shower. Ben likes him a lot maybe I should give Dick more of a glance- er a chance.

I mean it's not like the sight of a big dick made a woman like her lose control, she wasn't some mindless animal or submissive housewife who was subservient to men. She could resist her bodies impulses easily because she was above that stuff. Dick size just wasn't a thing for her. All men are created equal big dicked men just had more penis flesh that's all. Her friends had always talked about dick size and talked gossip about dick size but she never really participated in those discussions finding them a double standard of sexually objectifying a man's manliness based on his dick size. It was a vulgar, outdated, sexist, patriarchal. She pushed all those shallow desires but especially thoughts of big dicks to the back of her mind wherever possible because she hated that idea the most. "The power of big cocks" pfft yeah right what a myth. She didn't expect to encounter many so she wouldn't have to think about them. What about the power of my big tits to get creeps to harass me all the time? She quaffed. She had great self control she could push big cock thoughts to her unconcious so she wouldn't ever need to think about that penis-worshipping sexist idea.

But in this moment she couldn't shake the idea's presence. She was going through so many emotions and feelings. Yes ok his cock was big. So what? So what it was veiny and thick and massive? So what it was so so so much bigger than her boyfriends that it made him seem tiny? It's not like she felt the immediate urge to get down on her knees and please his huge arrogant superior junk just because of how powerful it looked even when soft. It's not like she wanted to please that asshole Nick's smug fucking entitled face by jacking off his gigantic fucktool with her little girl hands wrapped around it as he spewed load after load of thick creamy big dick cum into her craving slutty cum-starved mouth as she licked it off her plump bee-stung lips and swallowed. She didn't want that stupid jerk to shoot his powerful jets of sticky babyjuice into her fertile womb by forcing his overgrown manmeat into her big dick hungry cum-dumpster cunt day after day just because he was hung like a powerful horse-cock-god. She could resist that easy, she assured herself. She kept pushing those thoughts away. This isn't a big deal, I'm going to prove that big dicks don't affect women the way arrogant entitled big dick asshole guys thought they did. WISHED they did.

But truth was it was becoming increasingly hard to shake "big cock" from invading her mind. She had gone fine her entire life. But then she met Ben and Nick who always talked about dick size all the time, especially Nick. It was a little disorienting at first since Nick would always talk about banging chicks with his big cock, pummeling them until they'd cum on his fat dick over and over but she knew he was compensating for his insecurities. She bet he didn't even have a big powerful dick but was compensating by being overly confident, sexist and blunt to distract from the fact he had a small puny one. No, a tiny babydick. This made her feel better. And she became more comfortable with Nick's dick always being brought up because she knew it wasn't threatening because it wasnt real.

Nick was a funny guy once she began to feel superior to him. She knew Ben had something deeper emotionally than Nick would ever have so she felt sorry for him. Poor little dick Nick. She filtered out more and more of the sexist stuff and began to feel more comfortable around him. But that was changing again because she had to recalibrate her opinion of Nick now that she found out how wrong she was about his size. Her feeling of superiority over him had faded for some reason and she couldn't think why. She denied that it was as simple as finding out about his large donkey-dong because that shouldn't give him power over her. It was almost as if his large phallus justified his arrogant behaviour, she could no longer pass him off as being insecure about a little dick, but rather genuinely feeling he was entitled to women and respect because of what he had swinging between his legs.

*****Back to present moment*******

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
*****Back to present moment*******

NICK: "Now... REMEMBER THE RULES. Answer DIRECT QUESTIONS. I'm not the creep you think I am Ma'am and I respect my friend too much. Scouts honor. So it doesn't MATTER what you say it won't change anything. So that thing you "can't say". You're gonna say it to my FACE soldier."

Nick: "The truth *dramatic pause* will set yee free."

Emily giggled audibly at this, her boyfriend said that to her the other day when he gave her too honest an answer about what movie he watched last night. "Big titty nuns having fun in the sun" and she found it so lame she had burst out laughing. Nick was funny, maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all. She wanted to give him a chance.

Nick smiled at her giggle and his angry sargeant face softened, and he moved back. Scratching his big dangling ball sack. Emily couldn't help but to stare and wonder how much potent cum was churning around in those big swollen bull testicles. She shook her head again, getting rid of the big ballsack and fat heavy cock that was etched into her mind.

Em ["It doesn't matter if he has a big dick It doesn't matter if his dick is big it doesn't matter how huge his dick is I am not affected by this. I don't hate big dicks anymore because it would be unfair to think less of someone because of their dick size. He has a big dick and I am fine with it, doesn't affect me. I have big tits and I don't let it affect me. I am in control. This is just a regular conversation and an opportunity to bond with my boyfriends best friend"] she told herself in her mind.

She was now more comfortable with the situation, it explained everything. She was so distracted by trying to not think about Nicks penis size that a lot of her initial questioning and anger she had forgotten about. He had justified why he was trying to jerk off, it was because he always did it in the shower.

He wasn't even getting hard at her big tits and her juicy ass.

Em: [He wasn't letting my body affect him sexually, why should I worry about whether his giant penis is affecting me sexually? It's not. Simple as that. She had let her barriers down and embraced the new lighthearted tone of the situation; she felt comfortable telling him the truth since she knew he wouldn't try anything.

Emily: Ok, ask again I forgot the question. [and she had, the mental battle she was going through occupied most of her thoughts]

Nick: You said my cock was distracting, I thought it wasn't a big deal since your boyfriend has a big dick too. Now that you know we're the same, why is my dick so distracting when you're around his all the time? We have the same size dicks so who cares Emily just go with it.

[Its fine now that I know he's not trying to hit on me and he has shown me that yes, dick size doesn't matter and it doesn't matter to me.]

Attachments

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Emily: No Nick... There's no comparison. Your cock is so much bigger than Ben's. Like not even by a little bit. You're so much larger down there than he is it' ridiculous. I was ashamed to admit it at first, but now I realise there's nothing to be ashamed of because it shouldn't matter how much more of a cock you're packing.

Nick: "huh?:

Em: Like fine you have a giant penis and you're bigger and thicker flopping around flaccid than Ben is when he's hard. Where are you going with this? Do you want to hear about how small his dick is compared to yours? It is Nick. He can't compare to your humongous dick. He would look tiny next to your big thick floppy soft penis even when he's hard. He can't compare to you. I can say this because I don't care. I don't suddenly have the urge to bend over for you on all fours like a dog and present my juicy fat ass big-cock-hungry tight pussy to your bigger size just so you can pump me with it and saw your big triumphant huge arrogant fuckin dick in and out of me like I'm in heat. I'm not going to scream out how much bigger & better you are than him as you slide all of your huge mass into my tight little quivering pussy. I'm not going to roll my eyes to the back of my head and moan your name every time you fill me with your obscene size. I mean come on Nick, I'm not going to congratulate you for beating my boyfriend in a stupid immature childish dick size contest by being double his size, or reward you for having the biggest fucking dick I've ever fucking seen by laying you down right here then telling you how much more of a man you are and how you deserve to fuck your fat shaft between my big massive boobies. No reward, not going to stuff as much of you as I can of it down my throat every time the fat head pokes out of my swollen milk udders like the greedy huge-cock fuck-cow that I am. I'm not one of those regular big dick sluts you always brag about; my tits are bigger for starters, I'm smarter and I'm not tempted in the slightest by your long, thick, delicious, juicy. oversized swollen manpole.

Woops. She hadn't meant it to come out that way, she had gotten way too comfortable with the situation. She was determined to show how much big dicks didn't affect her, that they weren't a big deal, that she didn't even think about them or ascribe value to them so she could just throw it away in conversation.

The idea of a guys ego being attached to his dick is ridiculous and so she wanted to talk about it casually to show his big distracting penis that she wasn't affected by its power over women. Other women, not her.

Nick: *A little surprised at her language but not put off* "I don't believe you, Ben always talks about how big his dick is and how much you love how huge he is and how you beg all the time to be pumped."

Emily: "Thats weird Nick... Why would he say that? I mean I like sex but I'm not some sex starved slut like that librarian. Ben is so different when you aren't around maybe you two need to talk more honestly with each other. He probably feels pressure to measure up to you, he knows me well enough to know that size doesn't matter to me. You should stop telling him how much girls worship your big dick all the time; it's not good for him or his confidence. Penis size should have nothing to do with confidence."

Nick: Shut the fuck up Em. I see what's going on here. It's one thing to shower naked together but it's another to insult and lie about my best friend just to suit your feminist agenda. You can still be a feminist and admit you like real men with big, thick, masculine cocks! I thought you were comfortable around me now.

Emily: Nick I was beginning to like you but you're getting on my nerves! Your dick is so much larger and bigger than his in every way. Your fucking size makes my boyrfriend's dick look like a little tiny babydick and it doesn't MATTER. You make him look like he has a little boy penis because you have a huge man cock. It doesn't CHANGE ANYTHING. It's exactly BECAUSE I'm comfortable around you now that I'm saying he has nothing close to you in the dick size department. He's better than you in other ways like, you know, NOT BEING AN ARROGANT DICK. Maybe you need to understand that size doesn't matter for every girl and that I especially don't care. So stop framing it as an insult! Its your friend he's not lesser because your dick is probably like twice his size; it doesn't make you twice the man he is. Stop bringing up your massive cock all the time and maybe he won't feel so insecure that he has to lie to you!

Nick: You're lying and I know you're lying. How big is he then? Show me.

Emily: UGHHH NICK!!! Why are you so obsessed over this? Do you honestly expect every single girl to go crazy at the sight of a big fucking cock. Do you really think the sight of a big veiny throbbing cock is gonna make me, your big tittied slut, instantly wet and I'm immediately going to fall to my knees to lick and worship your giant dirty cock and ballsack and how big you are because I think you're more of a man than my boyfriend? Do you know how juvenile this is? I'm not falling to my knees to worship your giant freak-cock Nick, I'd much prefer to be around a normal cock Ben's size.

Nick: Still not buying it. Use mine as a reference. *holds up his large semi-flaccid cock. Even if Nick doesn't want to admit it, his cock is rumbling in anticipation* It's simple Emily, he's the same size as this right? Use my cock as a ruler.

[she crosses her arms, causing her big tits to bulge. Nick has to actively strain to keep his cock from growing like he has had for the past 10 minutes to not let her fucking sexy body affect him. She had to be wrong about his friends cock. Nick had always seen Ben as an equal ever since school. Not always a friend, Ben had bullied him in school, broke his project once and stole a high school girlfriend before he even got to kiss her. But he had since mellowed out and they became friends. He had to prove her wrong. In some way.]

Emily: This is ridiculous Nick. Let's talk about your relationship with Ben instead. Let's-

Nick: No we're sorting this out. *Grabs her hand and places it on his dick* SHOW ME how big his penis is compared to mine.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This was a nightmare for Emily. He was so stubborn and sure of himself. She was getting tired of repeating himself and correcting Nick's denial about his friend's 4 inch cocksize.

She preferred it when she thought Nick has a tiny dick. She hated losing that sense of superiority over him and being able to laugh at him. Her world had been rocked when she was faced with the reality that Nick wasn't all talk. She hated this. She hated him for it when he first stepped into the shower and fucked with her mind when she wasn't prepared. He wasn't the joke she thought he was. He was the real deal that she didn't believe existed. He wasn't insecure. He wasn't compensating. He was confident and entitled, he thought he was the alpha male of every situation, he always bragged about girls loving his huge dick, he was sexist and vulgar. She hated to face the reality that he was like this not to compensate, but because his huge, fat, meaty cock formed the basis for his personality.

It made up such an important part of his life, so much of his ego. He expected his friend to be the same. No wonder it was such a shock to learn his friend wasn't as well-endowed. She almost thought it was sad and felt sorry for him but then realised how much of an asshole he was. Did he feel superior to her boyfriend now? Did he think guys with smaller dicks were inferior?

His entire personality was about telegraphing how big his penis was and that he was huge. But that wasn't the worst thing. The worst thing was that it had worked for him. But not on her. She wasn't going to be affected. It was just like a regular penis, nothing special.

She had perhaps got too comfortable being in the shower with Ben's big dicked friend and a small voice in her head was telling her to leave the shower lest she fall victim to the power of his big cock. She found that voice insulting and sexist, to think that all women naturally succumb to their natural submissive place under big cock masculinity. She wasn't a cavewoman; she was an educated, smart feminist.

She would never turn into a slut for big cock like that strange chanting voice deep in her brain expected her to. She resisted that other sexist voice telling her she needs to submit to the most dominant male, the alpha male. That sexist voice telling her the only measure of a man was his penis, that she needed to serve big cocks because that was her natural place as buxom busty woman. The voices were wrong. She would prove it. She would walk through the valley of this so called "temptation" and show that it had no power over her.

Really though, her mental will power was weakening because Nick was coming from the complete opposite side. He was a nice enough guy but he had a major problem controlling his sexual instincts. Deep down, he believed all females submit to big dicks. He needed to seduce women, the hottest women with the biggest tits, with his huge penis and show them their natural place.
Nick had a voice too. A voice telling him to seduce this big titted perfect bodied woman; to brainwash her with his cock; to convert her to worshipping him. He would make her admit she craved big cock.
An urge was there to conquer his best friend's big tittied feminist girlfriend and turn that smug face into a face of big cock worship.

[The author wanted to write a sympathetic backstory for Nick to make him more likeable, but thought it best to focus on turbulent mental state of Emily instead. **Optional backstories: To make you feel better, Ben was a deadbeat drug dealer who sold drugs to high school kids, whilst Nick trying to become a lawyer to help the helpless]

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
**** Nick grabs Emily's hand and places it on his cock ******

Nick: Show me Ben's size on my shaft. Show me. Grab my cock and show me because I don't believe you. Admit it's the same size. Yes just like that

A part of Emily's logical caring mind turned off when her hand came into contact with his penis, but not enough to deride her will.

This made her feel light headed and she began to feel silly.

Emily: This is getting weird Nick. Stoppp. Haha this is so silly. What are we even doing.

Nick: Show me Emily.

Emily: Okay fine. I'm sick of repeating myself so I'll show you if it finally shuts you up.
Here let me hold it.

[Emily sheepishly wraps her delicate hands around the gargantuan male sex organ. She feels so awkward and wondered why she agreed to such an obvious ruse for her to feel his dick. She couldn't deny though that she was at least a little bit curious and began to manipulate it with her hands.]

Emily: Fuck its SOOO heavy and it's SOOO FAT Nick what are you feeding this thing? Like I can't believe you're not even hard and it's bigger than any of the other men I've ever seen...

Nick: Other men?

Emily: No they're little boys Nick. They're all little boys compared to you I mean. Tiny insignificant babydicks compared to your huge giant monster dick.
Wow. Your dick is really warm. And the head it's so bulbous and heavy. It's like a crown on top of your big masculine cock. Pfft yeah right. I don't see why girls obsess so much over big dicks like this. It's a waste of space...
Why is your dick so warm Nick? [She lifts his cock up]
Maybe it's these big balls of yours. These huge testicles. [Emily takes one hand off the shaft to feel one of Nick's enormous testicles.]
Oh my god Nick your balls are huge too!? So heavy and hot, big and round, bigger than eggs! I guess they have to be large to pump cum through such a large penis. They must pump so much semen though. So much cum. So many arrogant Nick babies haha. Your cock and your balls are so warm Nick, the shower isn't even turned on that warm.

[Emily was rambling]

Nick: You like touching it Emily? Your hands looks so little wrapped around me.

[She was preoccupied and only caught the last part. She wrapped both hands around his shaft again]

Emily: Omg you're right. My hands look SOOO SMALL wrapped around your big huge cock Nick. My finger's can't even TOUCH together all the way round haha. Is that how your sluts talk? Not falling for it. But seriously, I can easily touch my fingers around Ben's penis with room to spare. It's crazy how different you are. I mean I already have small hands but goddamn they look so much smaller they are next to such a ridiculous giant penis. It's actually stupid how much fat fucking horsecock you have Nick. I mean its thicker than my wrist. [Nick twitched] Oh! Your dick is getting hotter? Maybe its all these veins making your big dick so hot. Jesus fuck, your cock is so veiny and swollen Nick they're almost popping out. It looks so powerful; all the veins kinda make it look like a muscle. I guess you need all these powerful veins to make sure this big huge dong gets what it needs to fuck all your "sluts" Nick. I wonder if they feel you pulsing in their pussies. You must stretch them out so good. Yes, It's thanks to these big muscular veins that you get to have sex with this oversized fuck-tool. These veins must make your cock so fucking full Nick, it must get so hard and powerful and intimidating. And your balls. So much power. You must ejaculate so much semen when you cum Nick; you must spurt out all that boiling hot white goo filling up their slutty little pussies so hard too, like a shotgun. Ben's dick kinda dribbles when he cums sometimes but I can't image this horse penis doing anything but erupting like a volcano of hot horsecock cum. Between your veiny humungous penis and your big balls so much pressure must build up in this dick I feel bad for you.

[Emily was talking to herself at this point. Not aware of what she was saying. Nick was trying with all of his might to not get hard, he didn't want to scare Emily away and break the spell.

Emily: It's so different to Ben's penis I don't know if I can compare the two. I mean he doesn't have any skin at the top here. It's so weird. His penis is a lot more wrinkly and grey but yours seems so pink and smooth. I can imagine this dick in a skincare commercial. It's kinda beautiful, in a way. [Nicks dick began to twitch strongly as blood slowly rushed to it. Emily snapped back to reality.]

Emily: Err it doesn't matter though. Ben is fine for me. He's about hmm just before halfway on your soft dick. Oh and he's a little bit thinner. I mean you're definitely thicker and longer there's no question. He's a really gentle lover though, you really have a great friend. He's really caring... [she removes her hands from Nicks cock and he lets out a long breath he was holding in.] Ok there I showed you Bens size. Are you happy? Can you just admit it doesn't matter?

[Emily looks at Nick's face. He looks disheartened]

Nick: Ok. Fine. I hate to admit it but maybe I did pressure Ben to feel like he has to lie to me about his penis size. I'm sorry. [His penis twitched]

[Emily sees the twitch in her periphal vision as she makes eye contact and wills herself not to look down. Oh god its getting bigger isn't it.]

Emily: Wait what? Is this the same Nick that brags about fucking the size-queen librarian's big juicy ass and bet his best friend $100 his girlfriends body was plain and unworthy of big penis?

Nick: I never said a bad body was unworthy of a big dick. I've fucked plenty of girls with bad bodies and I'm glad I'm wrong. Ben is dating a woman with one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. Is it hard having such big boobs?

Emily: You do realise women are more than just their bodies right? I mean you've been doing pretty well so far around my body, Ben is always hard and stiff whenever I take my minimiser off. They're just so big. I think I actually like them but only around boys I like. It makes me feel hot though when I see a girl who thinks she's all that and I know that my body and tits are nicer and sexier than hers.

Nick: Why do you wear the minimiser?

Emily: I don't like the attention. Random creepy dudes always try to talk to me. You don't know what it's like to be a women some of you men have it so easy. Why are guys so obsessed with big tits? Well, they are fun to play with and it does feel good when Ben sucks on them. Hmm.

Nick: Big tits are hot. They make a girl sexier. I love looking at them and watching them bounce. I'm a guy. But I need to ask, do girls even like a guys penis. Or is it more about the guy.

Emily: Well this may be a shock to you Nick but a real man is more than his penis. I like Ben's penis most of the time.

N: "Most of the time?

E: Yeah. Sometimes when it's soft in the shower it looks a little weird. Doesn't even look like a penis anymore *giggle*. Like a weird alien. OH but I mean that doesn't make me less attracted to him I still love him just as much. Its just weird.

N: Haha what the hell? Does mine look like a weird alien? *he lifts up his cock and Em takes a deep breath and looks down*

E: Nick you're making the conversation about your dick again. You always do this.

N: You said penises look like aliens. I think I'm entitled to an opinion.

E: Yours doesn't. It's only when they're like a certain size and below and they shrivel up when cold. It's just seems weird. It doesn't matter though.

The shower was still running. They had been in there half an hour or more.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
N: *voice raised* PRIVATE. We have an unidentified Alien life form between my legs and we need YOU to make first contact.

E: Nick... I'm not touching your dick again. I don't care how importan-

N: OH NO TOO LATE IT'S ATTACKING *Nick turns Emily sideways against the wall. Her big tits mush into the wall as he starts slapping her ass with his dick. It jiggles enticingly with each impact and Nick has to once again resist the temptation to get hard. *wack* WACK* WACK*!

E: OMG NICK STOPPP I'm SERIOUS. It HUUURTTSSS. Your cock feels SOOO fucking HUUUUGGEEEE when you slap it up against meee like that you neeeeddd to stooppp. *wack* *wack* You actually have SUCH A HEAVY HUGE PENISS against my big ass Nick. *wack* wack* NICK! I don't think you realise how HEAVY YOUR BIG COCK IS you're GOING TO BRUISE MY ASS. STOP.

N: The alien has heavy ARTILLERY I REPEAT HEAVY ARTILLERY. *WACK *WACK *WACK *Nick is basically thrashing his huge soft cock everywhere all over Emily's ass and Emily is afraid of the effect its having on her already fragile mind. She was already unconciously pushing out her ass to meet his blows*

E:OW! OW! STOP! FINE! YES SIR! The alien has huge, heavy powerful artillery. I don't think I've ever seen something quite like it Sarge it's the biggest of it's kind I've ever seen. It's thick sir but hasn't mastered much beyond simple clubbing tools. I'm absorbing the worst of it with my protective cushions sir. It appears to be attracted to big juicy butts of girls with boyfriends. It hurts Sargent. It feels like I'm getting spanked.

N: Not enough information private.

E: It's big and the host knows it. It's host is some entitled asshole of a Sargeant who thinks his alien being so much bigger than everyone else's makes him superior to all other men. He believes it gives him super mind control powers over women. He believes he can just slap a girls ass with his massive dick and expect her to like it and go along with it. It's actually really sad and pathetic. I feel sorry for the Sargent.

N: Jesus I was just joking around.

E: You're my bfs best friend and you're hitting my big fucking ass with your giant heavy flopping cock am I supposed to just play along? Did I mention your big dick HURTS?

N: Why though? You're like the first girl that's disliked me BECAUSE I have a big cock. It's harmless, and like I said before I'm not getting hard I know you're with my best friend. Can you learn to love me? Can you look past my big dick? Look Em it just wants to be friends. [he tries to nudge her with his cock but emily backs away]

E: NICK!!!!! I don't CARE if you're hard or soft your penis doesn't interest me. Why do you keep thinking that talking about, showing me, rubbing it against me, and hitting me with your ridiculously MEATY FUCKING DICK I'm going to change my mind about it. What else is there to talk about Nick!?

How many times do you want me to say your COCK IS BIG. It's SOOOO BBIIIGGGG Nick that it distracts me from thinking about other things. I just think all about your cock and how much bigger you are than Ben. I can't even think of his dick around yours because he's so much smaller and your dick is just so much more i can't think about other penises because they don't seem like real penises. I can't CONCENTRATE WHEN YOU'RE SWINGING THAT BIG FUCKING DICK AROUND ME AND IN MY FACE. Your FUCKING PENIS is SOO BLOODY THHICKK NICKK NO ONE COMES CLOSE. I can BARELY WRAP MY FUCKING HANDS AROUND YOUR MONSTER COCK AND IT'S SOOO FAATTTT I WONDER HOW HEAVY YOUR FAT DICK WOULD FEEL IF YOU SMUSHED AND LAYED IT ALL OVER MY FACE. It's YOUR PHALLUS IS SO FUCKING HUGE NICK AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT. You have the best looking cock I've ever seen Nick I thought they all looked ugly until I saw yours. I never expected that I would like looking at a dick and it surprised me alright?!.

Nick: Surprised you?

EMILY: YES NICK DOES THAT SURPRISE YOU? I DIDN'T KNOW COCKS COULD BE AS FUCKING BIG OR AS NICE AS YOURS NICK and now I know. You showed me with your big cock. But you know what? I don't fucking care. It kills you doesn't it. You're not anymore of a man than any of my exes. I don't care that you're more confident, that you take what you want because you think your big dick deserves it, that you're popular with girls just because you brag about how big you are where it counts. I find it offensive as a feminist that you just go around shoving your MONSTER in woman's faces expecting them to just SUBMIT to the power of your big cock. You expect them to be slobbering for your dick the moment you flop your humongous dong out onto their slutty little faces like smelling your gigantic fucking sweaty balls rolling all around their faces is meant to turn them into big fat real-man cock craving slaves to your size. But it doesn't matter because I care about THE PERSON ATTACHED to the cock and you have the most infuriating personality I've ever met.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
N: You have spent this whole time insulting big dicks. You're basically saying I offend you just because I have a larger cock. You're acting weirder than I've ever seen a girl act, and the whole time you've been avoiding looking at my cock whenever you think I'm looking at you. But its obvious you've been staring at it every 5 seconds for since we've been here.

You're obsessed with my dick aren't you.

E: How fucking dare you! *she goes to Hit nick but he catches her arm. She pulls her arm back from him and looks on the verge of tears. Why do you CARE so much about whether I'm obsessed with your dick or not when apparently every other girl is. Just leave me alone okay.

Nick: Honestly Emily I haven't known you long... but you're smarter than any girl I've ever met and more caring. I thought you were a crazy feminist hypocrite who said love men for who they are but was obsessed with Ben's dick because it was huge and you were a submissive slut for big dicks. I was wrong and I admit that. I was so wrong. You aren't obsessed with my dick I am. I admit that. But for some reason your brain is great and your body. Well your huge fucking tits, amazing fuckin bubble butt and tight sexy body they bring something really stupid out in me...

For some reason more than any other girl I've fucked your body i felt was the most deserving of my big dick. Your tits are bigger, and juicer than any bigcock submitting slut I've ever been with and your ass is so fucking juicy. My cock and I choose you over any other slut. I just want to make you scream for my big dick and make you experience more orgasms on my fat dick than you've ever experienced. I want to own you Emily. I want to show you why my big cock makes me so cocky and arrogant. And...

I'm totally joking. I'm just playing hahaha. I'm not that obsessed with my dick.

Em: You're disgusting. I'm dating your best friend. Joke or not that was in poor taste. You shouldn't be talking about my body that way. I'm not one of those sluts that wants to worship your cock ok. End of story. I'm sick of repeating myself.

I'm not a cavewoman.

N: Cavewoman? Huh?

Em: Please just shut up. I hate that so many women don't respect themselves enough to ignore the voice in their heads telling them to submit to the "alpha male". That they degrade themselves to feminine bimbos. It's something I've hated my entire life. I hate that I hear that voice too. I thought we were beyond that as a society since its so basic and primal.

N: There's a voice? What's it say?

E: It's saying I should worship your cock. Just because it's bigger than any man I've ever seen. It's telling me that you're more of a man because you have such a big, thick, fat, veiny, pink, smooth manly cock. That being around it makes me feel like a woman. It's horrible. I don't know why it's there. That's not me. *she faces into the corner, finally admitting the reality but never succumbing to it. She will never submit.*

*meanwhile nicks gigantic veiny hanging cock begins to fill with blood at the sound of the unexpected statements from the fucking hot busty girl. Nick smiles internally.*

N: But you said you don't care?

Em: I... I didn't mean that. Nick just forget I said anything. I just find it offensive how you've been acting the whole time.

N: What was so offensive?

Em: Are you serious Nick? *she feigns looking over at him but stops herself and sits in the shower corner. The steam still going.*

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Emily rants: This whole time you acted like just because you have a big fucking cock you can do and say whatever you want. When i said "Nick your dick is so much bigger than Ben's" you thought that meant you were better or superior and it was an insult to Ben to have a little 4 inch penis and not a FAT MEATY DONKEY COCK like yours. You thought that just because your dick is BIGGER than his, LONGER than his, THICKER than his, VEINIER than his, FATTER than his and more "masculine" than my boyfriends little dick in every way that counts that your dick should be the most important thing in the world. It's like you were expecting ME as a PROPER WOMAN TO, no matter what I was doing, START UNDOING YOOUR PANTS AND UNDERWEAR TO UNLEASH YOUR DIRTY FUCKING MASCULINE SMELLY BALLS onto my slutty little face AND POLISH THEM WITH MY TONGUE WHILST YOU JACK OF YOUR BIG PERFECT DICK ABOVE MY FACE TAUNTING ME WITH IT NOT EVEN BEING HARD AND TRYING TO CRAM YOUR DIRTY PERVERT BIGGER, BETTER COCK ALL THE WAY INTO MY MOUTH and DOWN MY THROAT! You think THAT JUST BY WAVING YOUR BIG FAT DICK AROUND ME IN THE SHOWER I'M GOING TO OBSESS OVER IT AND LUST OVER IT BECAUSE I'M A SUBMISSIVE FUCKING BIG TITTIED HUGE-COCK SLUT WHO SHOULD KNOW HER PLACE. You think that by rubbing it up against me and waving it all in front of me I'm going to fantasize about how big it can get and that your spanking big fucking jiggly BUM with your big thick floppy cock over and over is gonna make me PUSH MY ASS OUT AND PRESENT MY ACHING PUSSY YOU MADE SO HORNY WITH THE POWER OF YOUR BIG COCK SLAPS SO YOU CAN MAKE ME IMAGINE YOU SLIDING YOUR GIANT THICK DICK UP AND DOWN MY SLIT TO FEEL HOW WET AND SUBMISSIVE YOUR BIG FAT COCK SPANKINGS MADE ME FEEL. These plans you have just don't work Nick. THE FACT you have a dick larger than every other guy isn't important.

*nicks dick grew even bigger as these thinly veiled acknowledgements of his cock meant it was finally getting the attention it needed to thrive and grow. It was turning him on and his huge sex organ was growing bigger and bigger*

Nick: Why would a big dick be important though?

Em: Because you think its what makes you a real man. You think a real man has a great big flopping dick that all women stare at and drool over. I mean you're weren't even hard and still tried to show of your big dick because you know how much bigger it was than my boyfriends. Regardless, Thank you this whole time for controlling yourself. I know you're attracted to my body. I know it must be hard for you. So thankyou for being a good friend to my Ben. You're just like the creeps on the bus except you just have a giant dick. I know they want to pump me with their little creepy ugly dicks. Or whatever size they are it doesn't matter. I know you want to stick your big hard dick in me and stretch me out with it. I want you to know that even if you did I wouldn't fall for its tricks. I don't care how big or fat and thick or pulsing it would be once you entereed my little pussy and tried to make me yours. I belong to Ben and that's all that matters. His small dick is fine. Sex is nice with him. Sure he uses his tongue to make me cum since he can't with his dick but that's normal. I know Nick. I know you want to pump me full of your big dick thick hot virile baby making cum.

I know you think your dick is so powerful and manly and that showing it to me will somehow make me yours. Showing me how big your are, how much bigger you are than all the other boys will make me attracted to you. You like hearing how big you are huh? Your personality is arrogant and entitled and cocky, I thought it was because you were compensating for a tiny dick but now I know you actually do have a huge fucking dick to back up how fucking arrogant you are. You think you've proved yourself to me. That you deserve me because you've shown me how much of a man you are with your cock and slapped me with it like im your piece of slutty busty sexy territory to mark. That I'm your woman. I'm not your woman Nick.

*oh fuck, every sentence was making Nick harder. His breathing became rapid and he took he hand off the wall and began to stroke his growing huge pulsing cock. with one hand. Emily continued to face the wall and ramble.*

Nick: Oh fuck Emily *nick said, strained but his sexual voice was masked by the shower* Keep going. Shit. That's deep. I'm a big cocked asshole Emily tell me more. Why does my huge fat big cock think you're worthy to fuck Emily. *he taunted her*

Em: Ugh, probbaly for some really sexist shallow reason. Because I have these giant fucking mammary glands. These huge fucking titties that your cock probably wants to fuck betweeen, wants to slap and jiggle. Yes I know my tits are amazing every guy has told me. I like to please them and it makes me feel hot to know how sexy my big huge tits are. Maybe that's how you feel with your cock but your giant dick is so much more complex isn't it. It wants to take me. It thinks I'm worthy because I have the nicest juicest fucking ass. It's sad that you think rubbing your huge soft floppy big penis all over my ass and spanking me with your big cock was turning me on? Did you think I was just going to bend over and spread my ass cheeks so you could get a better view to please your disgusting arrogant big donkey penis. That my tiny hands would look even tinier wrapped around your big hard aching dick and I'd want to worship you and do anything to please your cock because it deserves it because its such a big horse cock that it deserves whatever it want.

*so hard now. His hands moving faster and faster.*

Nick: Yesssss you'd jerk my massive cock so good. You'd make my huge manmeat so fucking big and hard. How did it feel when you touched it?

Em: Oh shut up Nick stop making fun of this. I'm never going to touch your dick. It felt really hot and really heavy and like it was full of power. I dont get it but I felt by holding your cock I was serving you and this was what I was meant to do but I know that's not me. It was just fucking soft but it was so much bigger than Ben has ever been even at his hardest. The voice was telling me this is what I should be doing. I should be holding your cock and massaging it. Making sure it was happy and felt good. It was telling me to stroke your giant huge fucking meaty bigger-than-my-boyfriend dirty pervert dick Nick is that what you want to hear?Do you just want me to keep telling you how giant your mammoth floppy cock is? Can you even get hard? If you find my body so sexy why the fuck can't you get hard for me. Is my ass not juicy enough? Are my tits not big enough for your superior dick NIck? TELL ME!

*Nick grunted loudly and Emily turns to see Nick stroking the biggest dick she's ever imagined. It was so fat. So big. So powerful. Her primal brain screamed with lust and desire and femininine submission. The voice was saying submit to this powerful man. This real cock. The first real cock of a real man. Like a forearm with lots of veins supplying its giant juicy mass with blood. But it was an instrument of sex. Of fucking. Of making girls cum. Of pleasure. He mouth dropped open.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Em: NICK WHAt. NO. NO. Stop. Stop stroking nick. Stop stroking your cock Nick STOP. *she pulled his stroking hands away. It's Bulbous and swollen. It's pulsing and Emily's eyes gaze up and down it's entire length.*

Em: Oh my god Nick. You're so hard. Your cock is so hard.

N: Am I big Emily. Do you think my cock is big.

Emily: yes nick. Yes you have the biggest cock. The biggest cock I've ever seen. Oh my god Nick why are you so hard this is so bad. It's so hard to resist submitting to your huge penis when it's right in front of me please stop. I can't. I need to leave.

*Emily's logical mind kicked into panic mode. She had to get out of there before she lost control. The pulsing of Nick's giant meaty mass of flesh was hypnotising her. Overriding her basic instincts. Emily gets up to leave but Nick knows he's nearly won and pushes her back down. Her huge tits jiggle. and her pussy is getting so ready. Her brain is turning to mush in the presence of this massive of man meat.

Nick: No emily. You Need to see me. You need to see my cock. Look at my dick emily.

Em: NO nick Please yes okay your big dick is amazing. Its so big and hard. FUCK. It makes me horny and I'm afraid I'll want it I admit it let me go. I'm Ben's girlfriend.

Nick: Do you want my cock emily. Do you want my big cock Emily. It's so hard for you. All for you. No other sluts. You're the perfect slut for my giant cock emily. You have the best tits. The best ass. The best body. My cock likes you. I can see in your eyes you're thinking about my giant dick.

*Nick moves closer and Emily backs into the corner. She could easily just get up and leave if she wanted to but her brain was focusing more and more on processing all her new feelings finally coming to the surface.*

Nic: My cock is so big for you emily. You've made it so big.

Emily can't help but blush with pride and she feels fulfilled that she did such a good job for such a big dick. Nick is pushing the giant hard irresistably taste juicy yumm dick toward her. She can feel its heat. Her eyes are focused on it and her finger is moving toward her pussy which is on fire.

Em: Please. Please. The biggest. It's so hot I can feel it. But no I can't it's so wrong. I need to go to my boyfriend.

Nick: But where is your boyfriend now when you're so horny? Isn't the point of a boyfriend to get you off? To make your pussy cum. TO make you scream.

Em; Yes... Yess I need to cum I want to cum. My boyfriend needs to stretch me out. I need him to fuck me, where is he. Please.

Nick: But how big is your boyfriends dick? Where is it on this cock?

Em: please no you know your dick is 4 times bigger than his stop making fun of his penis. You know he can't please me the way you can with his little dick. You know he can't stretch me out the way your giant amazing big hard meaty penis can. OH god you're so big Nick. It's pulsing. It's feels so hot near my face. NIck your hard penis is so big and its so hot and its so close to my face I can feel it's power. I want it's power.

Nick: can you see whhere i get my confidence from now?

Em: Your confidence comes from your giant cock nick. You know it makes you more of a man than every other one. You can treat girls like shit but it's all ok because your dick deserves to be worshipped. It should get whatever it wants nick. Your dick deserves to feel good. Your dick deserves whatever it wants.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nick; My cock is aching for you emily. Its so big and hard it hurts.

Em: NO my babbyyy I'm so sorryyy please tell me how to please your dick so it stops the pain. Your giant dick should always be in pleasure never in pain it deserves to feel good ALL THE TIME Nick. It makes me so fucking horny but I can't touch it I won't be able to control myself I don't love your cock I love ben I lov-

Nick pushed is cock forward into her face. The giant bulbous head touched her skin and Emily's pussy spasmed. "Bigggggggg" she moaned as he pussy came. The big hard cock contined to go along her face and she inhaled and licked and tried to taste as much o fthis monster as she could. His gigantic balls rested on her chin and she smelled the unwashed heavy smellly ballsack musk of a real man. A real cock. It was almost boiling. These balls are what provide this cock with its cum. Oh wow it must be so much cum. I need to release the cum from these huge balls. I need to please this cock. It deserves it.

Nick: Is Ben's penis like this? Does his little dick make you feel this way?

Em:*spoken through zealous licking and slurping of nicks cock* No. No ben's little penis isn't like your gigantic dick Nick. It doesn't make me feel this way. I've never felt this way. I've never worshipped a penis before because they didn't deserve it. I need to please your penis Nick. I want to make your giant dick feel good Nick. please let me worship you. You were right. You're the real man. You're perfect amazing cock is so big and it makes me feel like a real woman to a real man. I need this big cock Nick. I need your cock. I dont care anymore. i want to feel like a woman. I have the sexiest body for your dick Nick my big tits deserve your dick I've wasted my time on little dicks. Please

Nick: Worship my dick.

Emily went crazy and furious with lust went crazy kissing and licking and slurping and spitting and breathing in as much of Nick's giant cock as she could.

Emily: YEs!. BIG! COck! Biggest cock! Bigger! No little dicks! So much bigger! So much tastier! I feel so good.

Nick: Why do you feel so good Emily. Who are you?"

Emily: I'm a submissive big tittied big cock whore to your giant penis. I'm assuming my natural place as your big dick slut. I'm a woman. I feel like a real woman. I am servicing the cock of a real man.

Nick: What makes me a real man emily.

Em: Your size makes you my real man Nick. Your fucking gigantic dick size makes you more man than the others. Your dick is so much bigger than they could dream. I wasted my time with little peewee dick boys but you're showing me about massive cocks. Real cocks that are big and pink and thick and meaty and beautiful and deserve to have big titties sluts like me worshipping them. FUCK NICK LICKING YOUR GIANT PENIS MAKES MY PUSSY FEEL BETTER. I'm finally doing something productive with my time in worshipping your huge penis.

Nick: the first thing I thought when I saw you was how much you needed my big cock shoved in betweeen your big dick sucking lips.

Emily: You should have done it. You should have taken out your giant dick and shoved it down my throat in front of my boyfriend to show him what a real penis looks like. I thought you a fucking asshole with a teeny dick I thought you were all talk but you showed me with your cock you deserve to be an asshole. You can do whatever you want with your big fucking penis and nobody can question your because then you'll have to show them how much bigger your dick is. You'll put them in your place.

I wish I knew how big your penis was. I wish you took my from Ben that night and fucked me instead. I had to get fucked by his little dick when your giant fucking pole was right in the next room. I'm so sorry I didn't leave him to go into your room and worship your cock with my tongue like your big penis deserves.

I don't care how dirty your cock is please don't wash your cock anymore let me clean your giant dick with my tongue and spit. I want to clean your big balls and your giant penis all over with my slutty dicksucking lips and slutty tongue.

What do you want from my dick Emily.
]
[E: "Please teach me about real dick. Please educate my pussy about big cocks Nick. Please show my pussy a real man's cock. Show Ben how to fuck a girl properly with your superior dick. Please punish my pussy for doubting your big cock. I'm so sorry for not putting your cock in my mouth the moment I saw how big you were Nick. I wanted your dick so bad Nick but I had to fight it I didn't want to admit how much your big dick mattered to me. How much your size affects me. please nick please fuck me with your biggest dick.
Nick entered her;

""UGGHGHGHGHG NICKKK IT HURTSSSSS

"Is your pussy filled baby?"

YESSS SOO BIGGGGGG. STRETCHHING MY PPUSSY."

'filled by what Emily."

"Filled by your giant arrogant assshole penis you fucking asshole fuck my tight pussy with your big fat dick. Please punish me. Fuck me like my boyfriend wishes. Show me WHY YOU MAKE MY BOYFRIEND INSECURE BY FUCKING HIS BIG TITTIED GIRLFRIEND WITH YOUR LARGER BETTER FATTER MEATIER BIGGER COCk.

"Why is he insecure"

"Because your BIG FUCKING DICK IS STEALING HIS GIRLFRIEND BABY AND YOU'RE FUCKING HER SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM BECAUSE YOUR DICK IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN HIS LITTLE PENIS. PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY FROM HIS LITTLE PENIS. PLEASE SHOW HIM YOUR BIG DICK AND HOW MUCH MORE OF A MAN YOU ARE. PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR WHORE. YOUR BIG DICK WHORE SUBMISSIVE SLUT YES FUCK FUCKN FCUK ME YOU ARROGANT FUCKING ASSHOLE. MY BOYFRIEND SHOULD BE INSECURE WHEN HIS BEST FRIEND IS WALKING AROUND WITH SUCH A GREAT BIG DICK SERVES HIM RIGHT THINKING HE COULD HAVE HIS ARROGANT BIG DICKED FRIEND JOIN ME IN THE SHOWER WITH A DICK SO MUCH BIGGER THAN HIS. GOD HE SHOULD BE INSECURE BECAUSE NOW I KNOW HOW WORTHLESS HIS DICK IS COMPARED TO YOURS. HE CAN'T PLEAE ME LIKE YOU CAN FUCK ME DADDDYYYY"

FUCCKKKK,. I"m cumming already on your perfect dick nick I"M CUMMING ON YOUR REAL MAN COCK. FUCK MY SLUTTY BIG DICK PUSSY NICK FUCK MY PUSSY I NEED IT I NEED YOUR REAL COCK I NEED TO BE FUCKED BY A REAL MAN.s

BigCockBully

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I really enjoyed your shower story. I'm very into all the dirty talk, the girlfriend in denial and not wanting to give in. The humiliation aspect and finally having her give in to her desires, great work.

I'd be up for chatting or brainstorming ideas from time to time if you're interested. I run this tumblr if you want to check out a bit of my writing.

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, I really enjoyed your shower story. I'm very into all the dirty talk, the girlfriend in denial and not wanting to give in. The humiliation aspect and finally having her give in to her desires, great work.

I'd be up for chatting or brainstorming ideas from time to time if you're interested. I run this tumblr if you want to check out a bit of my writing.

Fo sure, but I am at uni so a little short on time sometimes.

This is probably my best story in terms of dialogue so far I pumped it out in a night, but there's a few other hot scenarios.

Also check out "Biltmore's" post as he matches this fetish/kink that we share almost perfectly as well