Big Big 12 Inch Problem

ImogenMcnaulty

Just Browsing
Media
I have a very serious problem.
My penis is 12 inches long and I've always sort of realised it was huge even when I was growing up like - well I always held off having a boyfriend or at least having sex because I didn't want to hurt him but I've been dating my current boyfriend for 12 months now and I think he's the one for me and I love him so much but I've been putting off sleeping with him though I told him and he said we'd try it and I ended up making love to him but I think I really hurt him - something tore when we were in the middle of our passionate session and he just sort of ran out on me and now I hear he's in hospital and nobody is telling me what's happening or nothing and I'm really distressed.

Most people think big is better but itsn ot its destroying my life :frown1:

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
ImogenMcnaulty said:
I have a very serious problem.
My penis is 12 inches long and I've always sort of realised it was huge even when I was growing up like - well I always held off having a boyfriend or at least having sex because I didn't want to hurt him but I've been dating my current boyfriend for 12 months now and I think he's the one for me and I love him so much but I've been putting off sleeping with him though I told him and he said we'd try it and I ended up making love to him but I think I really hurt him - something tore when we were in the middle of our passionate session and he just sort of ran out on me and now I hear he's in hospital and nobody is telling me what's happening or nothing and I'm really distressed.

Most people think big is better but itsn ot its destroying my life :frown1:

How do you think you hurt him? Was it sudden or did it just happen over the course of your session?

lillest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you kidding me? 12 inches? I'm seeing no problem here. Tell your bf to man-up and take it like a man. Or maybe you should find a woman who would appreciate the meat. What a waste!

A 12 inch hammer needs to find the right nail!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Assuming for the moment that it's a true story, sounds like you have no choice but to wait to find out how he is and when you can contact him. Then, you can let him know exactly how you feel about him and about what happened. If he really is the one for you, you will be able to work through this. As for more information about fucking with a really big dick, just read through these forums and you'll find a ton of ideas.

I hope you can understand why people are skeptical - not just the large size claim, but two guys dating for a year and not sleeping together, etc, etc. If you are for real, you should know that we get our more than our share of phonies here, and members get jaded responding to bizarre fantasies and dumbass adolescent jokes.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Since I can't find anything on the internet that tells me that you even exist, pardon me for being skeptical.

If, however, you are telling us the truth, let me say that you've come off as rather selfish and self-absorbed. You got careless and hurt a guy so badly that he's in the hospital yet you haven't gone to see him, haven't sent him a card, hell you haven't even called him on the phone to see how he's doing and to apologize.

What's destroying your life isn't your big dick. What's destroying your life is your attitude.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
This sounds like bullshit. Perhaps the OP really did rip the fanny of his beloved. Maybe he embellished his stats to qualify. Perhaps he doesn't know that cocks that huge are rarer than a rent control apartment at Park and Eighty Second Street. Unfortunately I ripped my ex. He had been a total top before he met me. He prepared with a dildo for a couple weeks prior and and right begore. He pulled me into him quickly as he was on drugs and overconfident of his abilities. He healed. It took a month. After that he was looser and easier to fuck. I felt terrible hurting him like that. I made sure it never happened again with anyone.

fkaKyuhaku

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds to me like a 12 inch cry for attention. Supply a picture with a ruler and dont give me us that "I dont need pictures to prove it" or " Im not putting my dick on the internet" routine. Learn the rules of posting on forums before you go out wining for attention, please weve all seen this crap a thousand times before.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Pecker said:
Since I can't find anything on the internet that tells me that you even exist, pardon me for being skeptical.

If, however, you are telling us the truth, let me say that you've come off as rather selfish and self-absorbed. You got careless and hurt a guy so badly that he's in the hospital yet you haven't gone to see him, haven't sent him a card, hell you haven't even called him on the phone to see how he's doing and to apologize.

What's destroying your life isn't your big dick. What's destroying your life is your attitude.

Part 1: Por qué es tan difícil de creer que sí hay hombres con penes tan largos que, en efecto it pueda llegar hasta la mitad de la rodilla o sino hasta la rodilla misma?. Yo ha oído decir a sexólogos en Web Site que sí existen los hombres con penes tan largos que pueden ser de 30 cms. in flaccid (soft).

Part 2: English: Why is so difficult to believe that yes there are men with penises so long, that in effect it could come up (the penis) to the half of the knee or but up to the knee itself?. I have heard saying to sexólogos in Web Site that yes the men exist with penises so long that can be of 30 cms. in flaccid (soft).

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yoselin said:
Part 1: Por qué es tan difícil de creer que sí hay hombres con penes tan largos que, en efecto it pueda llegar hasta la mitad de la rodilla o sino hasta la rodilla misma?. Yo ha oído decir a sexólogos en Web Site que sí existen los hombres con penes tan largos que pueden ser de 30 cms. in flaccid (soft).

Part 2: English: Why is so difficult to believe that yes there are men with penises so long, that in effect it could come up (the penis) to the half of the knee or but up to the knee itself?. I have heard saying to sexólogos in Web Site that yes the men exist with penises so long that can be of 30 cms. in flaccid (soft).
No reputable clinical surveys by sexologists claim any such thing. 12 inch flaccid penises are not available on every street corner, much as your fixation leads you to wish to believe otherwise. Neither are they attested in any reputable literature. Indeed, it's amazing that amid the thousands of images in the LPSG galleries, no such thing can be seen either. :rolleyes:

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I find the claim of 12 inches to be suspect. The fact is that injuries can and do happen from passionate lovemaking. Even with much smaller penises. For example I've "only" got 7.5 inches not enough lenght do do serious damage, however I'm fairly thick about 6.5" around, I do know i'm 2 1/4 " wide at the widest point. And during my first times with my first BF I caused him enough pain and tearing that he literally couldn't sit without pain for a week. The real factor isn't length but girth. Though the OP never mentions girth so we never know. And if you've got 12 inches and are concerned about hurting partners... why not just botttom for them, and enjoy the occasional blowjob.