Big Black Cock in Northern Delaware looking for women

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by a7hopson, Oct 2, 2009.

1. a7hopson

a7hopson New Member

Albums:
    Hello. 6'4'' 200 lb black male. Just found about this site...and very excited about meeting some women who love bbc.

I'm 9.5'' long and 6.5'' thick and have pics to prove it. Very in shape and prefer white, married women but will take any if the attitude is right. Not really interested in guys sorry.

I'm located in Wilmington, just south of the PA state line...and I will do central & south jersey, Philly area, and here in northern Delaware.

Let me know if you would like to see some pics and maybe get the ball rolling on meeting. Cuck couples ok. Only women. No gay men, please.

2. satanscock

satanscock New Member

I might be able to help you out...but you are going to have to pursue her on your own...she lives in the Wilmington area...54..doesnt look it at all...size 6 great body...jet black hair..white...married...but she loves attention...before she got married she dated a black guy...she wouldn't tell me anymore about that...but its obvious she did it for a reason right? Im not saying you'll score at all...but its worth a try...if you are interested in more info message me. Once you see her youll want her on her knees...trust me.

Draft saved Draft deleted