Big black cock Real or not real?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But what appears fake?
The very size?
I mean, that would mean one just wouldn't recognize a dick above a certain size.
All that said, those peeps aren't happy.
They're not.
Not at all.:cool:

Not just the size. The skin doesn't even look attached. It looks like a table leg with a sock wrapped around it. I've never seen a guy, even uncut, who's skin was THAT loose on his penis. Have you? Granted you've probably seen more of them in action than I have.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mandingo is very real, but he does have 2 things that help him look absolutely enormous. Firstly, he's a very small guy with a huge dick so it looks bigger on him. Check out how small (in stature) he is against the women in his vids next time you see him. Secondly, there's a great use of camera angles to enhance his size, especially in still shots.

Neither of those points should take anything away from him. Mandingo is an exceptional performer, IMHO one of the best male performers in the adult business. He's one of those very rare guys with a huge dick (and the best estimates put him around 11 inches) that can actually stay hard for his performances, and actually enjoys showing off his dick.

cheers

Dillon

Phatdick

Sexy Member
Media
There is something about it, and until I compared it with his other videos, and the Secret is .....he is Pumped...yes vaccum pumped until it starts to look deformed but Im a 100% positive , the thickness and that certain limpeness about it.

hungthickdc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You sure that's Mandingo? Maybe there's more than one guy out there going by that name. The Mandingo I know if is lighter skinned and his dick is hard as a rock. That dick is kinda limp with lots of loose skin. I think it's real though... cuz look how she pulls on it.. if it were fake, it would probably come off... LOL Also, that girl is probably under 5' tall and 90 lbs... so any dick will look huge compared to her. (Not to say that isn't a huge dick)

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah Mandingo. I wish there were a site that featured him more. I'm not aware of any. He does a few scenes on blacksonblondes. It is worth a months membership just to download those for sure. But most the other guys arent anything special. Also, he is in the video series Chasing the Big Ones. I rented one on VHS and copied it. Great vid. He does this chick Kotja... she can barely take his head in her pussy with a lot of discomfort, but can take like half of it in her ass with more ease... unusual. And in that vid is Jack Napier and lex Steele.

My fave scene of Mandingo is him fucking Leah Luv. She is tiny and the sex is awkward but amazing. I wish I could find more of Mandingo. He is my fave I think.