Big Black Cocks (bbc) Or Big White Cocks (bwc)

BBC or BWC?

• Total voters

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

il2tx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love both, especially if they are older cocks and I didn't see a choice for selecting both, WTF?? So this is another one of those threads...really??

Texart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I have sucked just about every color humans come in and enjoyed all to some extent. Color had absolutely nothing to do with my level of enjoyment doing it. Sure some were a little more fun than others, but again it had nothing to do with color. I do like a nice sized cock though and that might have more to do with it than anything.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I have sucked just about every color humans come in and enjoyed all to some extent. Color had absolutely nothing to do with my level of enjoyment doing it. Sure some were a little more fun than others, but again it had nothing to do with color. I do like a nice sized cock though and that might have more to do with it than anything.
Sounds like fun to me

Reactions: Texart and il2tx

jslates215

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't care about color or size. Definitely been with men of all races and size, but I love to show off my deep throating and challenge myself with bigger dicks!

Haroldwills

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok so it was never this deep I was just curios because coming from a mixed African American my preference is white cock it was never meant to be a racist thing and if it seemed that way then I’m sorry and I do realize how it can come off that way but it for sure wasn’t intended that way.
Me too, I'm indigenous and find I like white cock more than anything. I've only given bj's too black guys, well the two black gentleman I've been with.
I think for myself, that living with my own people has probably dispositioned me in to liking white guys more than my own menfolk.
And the fact that it was a white guy that busted my cherry. So bwc has been my choice.

Reactions: BigBoy12x8

AVx22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Color preference isn’t always linked to racism.

I’m Black and love BBC, so I guess I’m racist towards myself...

Also...Latino dick is not a thing. Latinos can be White, Black, Native, a mix of 2, or all 3. Spanish is not a race. Spanish are people from Spain, which is in Europe.