Big black jungle dick

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Political correctness is wasted on the inarticulate. If the guy wants to use the term jungle in a non-perjorative way then who are you to lecture him, Magnum.

D_Saleth Scruffytrim

Sexy Member
Media

What?
Monumental cock?
What are you in love?:tongue:
Allow me to take issue with your opinion that he is a "God Among the Hung".
I don't see a 9x8 cock, that would show in a photo as wide as it is long almost and that isn't what I'm seeing.
I'm not trying to be cruel or dissing your cock just taking issue with your purported measurements.
I don't happen to share that opinion but he does have a nice dick.:biggrin1:
For a really thick tool check out wrist thick xxl ,Big.Centaur or Quercusone and Mr. Snakey.
Just my opinion.:biggrin1:
Hey Mac feel free to prove me wrong, I will happily retract that in my opinion you aren't 9x8!
Nice photos though.
C.B.:saevil:

Umm ive proven myself plent times before and im not doing it anymore, i kno how big i am and i don't need anyone else telling me otherwise. THANKS.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
Don't you let other people's comments cause you to leave this site!!!! I need to see big dick like yours to make my mouth water and to imagine guys like you pushing me by my shoulders motioning me to fall to my fucking knees to serve freakishly large penises like yours!!!!

My mouth aches for jyoo!!!!

Bro4BroTime12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The very fact you'd want to run off after this....

I stated observations, in no means condemn what you are doing. Like I said Mac, Im impressed, yes this could be what people want, if so then 'appease the mighty force of the people lest they rise againts thee'

You guys can flame me back to no end, yes I have my issues, which is why I try to help others. Everybody needs to be complimented on their dick once and a while. It comes with needing to be appreciated, acknowledged, comraderie, a common human need.

Dont be upset or run off Mac. Or anyone else, if you look through my past threads I freely admit to having penis size issues and the sort, other emotional problems that affected relationships.

Again your dick is massive, probably x1.5 my size.

I wont post anything under your name again if that is your wish, merely here to help, and get help.
Jesus.... I was under the impression that this is a FORUM
"jungle dick"?? that's some real ignorant-ass, sambo shit right there *smh*[/QUOT
THAT IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, BROTHER!!!! It's really a damned shame that some Black People have devolved and have resorted to referring to themselves as niggers, slaves, porch monkeys, etc. The very fact that whomever posted this thread was actually ignorant - and quite frankly straight up STUPID ENOUGH to entitle it: "BIG BLACK JUNGLE DICK" speaks VOLUMES about their apparent complete lack of intelligence, self-respect, and self-confidence. Those things alone should quite literally embarrass you to no end. WHAT A FUCKING SHAME!!!! It infuriates me to see other Black People that are still carrying on like slaves. You might as well go right back to picking cotton since your mentality reflects that of a completely ignorant slave. The saddest thing is that you most certainly won't even understand anything I just said anyway since, "Masta don't be liking for us slave folk to learn too good so I'm just fixin to keep myself stoopid so I's don't get whipped no more." That continued ignorance and obvious lack of education and apathy will only insure that Black People will continue to be expected to behave like jungle monkeys and not Civilized, learned, well-spoken, well-mannered, literate, intelligent people of great value and worth.
I'm very truthfully NOT trying to be a complete asshole, but SERIOUSLY... Individuals such as yourself are of THE UTMOST EMBARRASSMENT!!!!
UGH!

Bro4BroTime12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol , i guess i should have thought about it for a min tho. Thanks.
Yeah. DUH! You're ALWAYS supposed to think before you speak! Oh, and, F. Y. I.: (For Your Information) "tho" is spelled, "THOUGH." Chris Rock in all his creative brilliance says, "There are Black People, and there are niggers - and niggers HAVE GOT TO GO!!!! It doesn't take a Ph.D in Rocket Science to figure out which category you fit into.
Take a few classes or SOMETHING. Your deficiency of intellect is disgustingly appalling!!!!