big black men

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
before anybody starts,i am not steroetyping but just have a qs on somethings that I am hearing a lot recently.

I here that more and more women particularly asian in particular Pakistani/indian type are paying black men for sex, even though they are married with children, when asked why blacks and not white, they say blacks are bigger and are hard as a rock, whereas whites although sometimes large in size but they cant get hard for very long times.

some thoughts pls.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
before anybody starts,i am not steroetyping but just have a qs on somethings that I am hearing a lot recently.

I here that more and more women particularly asian in particular Pakistani/indian type are paying black men for sex, even though they are married with children, when asked why blacks and not white, they say blacks are bigger and are hard as a rock, whereas whites although sometimes large in size but they cant get hard for very long times.

some thoughts pls.

I think you keep asking the same dumb question expecting a different response and it's just not gonna happen. :12: Perhaps this happens in 3rd world nations but not in America and certainly not with educated and employed black men. :cool:

http://www.lpsg.org/82664-indian-and-pakistani-women.html

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
No im white, but this is something im hearing and one friend is a doctor so he should no about the size thing

Why? Is he a urologist in a 50/50 white/black community? Has he done studies on penis size and race? Or perhaps on ED and / or erectile function and race?

Question - where are you hearing this?

I have read (here and elsewhere) about a trend of older, well off women going to the Caribbean on holiday and paying men for sex - I don't know how much of that is based on a fantasy about being with a black man and how much of that is about the fact that the vast majority of men in the place where it is happening are black.

I have never heard before that black men of substantial size get and stay harder than white men of the same size. That's a new one on me. Sounds like another urban myth too.

B_cherri

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I had the choice of a big black one or a big white one.........................iI'd ask for a spitroast :biggthumpup2:

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I have to say that I had not heard this. That said, the fact that I have not heard about it doesn't make it untrue. If this is happening, I suspect it is occurring for the whole 'taste of the forbidden' angle than it is for size or anything else. In some Asian countries, they have caste systems. The darker you are the lower your caste is perceived to be, regardless of how much money you have. If Indian (or other East Asian) women are hankering after black men, chances it is 'Mandingo syndrome' at work, rather than anything to do with the size and firmness of his wood.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have read (here and elsewhere) about a trend of older, well off women going to the Caribbean on holiday and paying men for sex - I don't know how much of that is based on a fantasy about being with a black man and how much of that is about the fact that the vast majority of men in the place where it is happening are black.

It's all of the above and also because everyone understands the rules of engagement. Increasing numbers of women are going on holiday alone, they want to get laid (even those who are married) and these guys are happy to oblige. More often than not, these men are not gigolos - they don't always get paid, for example. But they are young and are into sex and one thing they are guaranteed is sex on tap from these women. They are not going to turn that down!

Of course some women do give them gifts or put them up in their resorts so that they, in effect, are getting a holiday too. Some women buy them clothes and/or jewellery in return for their attentions. And yes, some are paid (because they might have families to support themselves). And of course some guys are looking for a passport - that's another story.

From what I have been able to gather, money is not always the main motivator for the guys in this situation and most of the women just want to get laid.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all of the above and also because everyone understands the rules of engagement. Increasing numbers of women are going on holiday alone, they want to get laid (even those who are married) and these guys are happy to oblige. More often than not, these men are not gigolos - they don't always get paid, for example. But they are young and are into sex and one thing they are guaranteed is sex on tap from these women. They are not going to turn that down!

Of course some women do give them gifts or put them up in their resorts so that they, in effect, are getting a holiday too. Some women buy them clothes and/or jewellery in return for their attentions. And yes, some are paid (because they might have families to support themselves). And of course some guys are looking for a passport - that's another story.

From what I have been able to gather, money is not always the main motivator for the guys in this situation and most of the women just want to get laid.

Thus, the inspiration for Terri Mc Millan's "How Stella got her groove back" and her subsequent divorce then years later...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

some thoughts pls.

Paying a man???? :eek::confused::mad:

And you're not stereotyping??? :confused:

OK, let's say just for argument you're real and not stereotyping - I was born in India and I've been with 26 guys - 3 of them black. The 3 black guys wasn't a bit larger or better then the white guys - not even by a tiny tad. So I would have to say no, no, NO!!!